Prayers and Well Wishes for Gabriel and his family

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My thoughts and prayers today are for Gabriel and his father Logan, that they be reunited in joy and gladness. For us here at websleuths too, as we seek justice and truth for a family we have taken as our own. Often, as I sign in to read or post, I think of the beautiful little island in the Caribbean which stands as my name here. A true bit of paradise which would pale in comparison to the reunion of father and son in this case.

Saba

My life is going through major changes right now and I'm unable to follow this case or work on it the way I used to. But I still pray for Gabriel and his family daily and think of little Gabe often. May God bring Gabriel home soon and bless everyone who continues to search for him.

Gabriel Johnson belongs with his loving biological father, Logan McQueary, and his whole loving biological family. Gabe was such a lucky little baby to have had them, and it is devastating that he was ripped away from them.

I pray every day for Gabe to be found, and returned to his father and family, so he can have what is rightfully his - to be loved and cared for by his real family, as no one else can possibly do.

If you have any information that may lead to the rescue of Gabriel Johnson, and his return to his family, please call the tip line right away.

If you see any suspicious activity that indicates someone may know where Gabe is, or is trying to prevent his rescue and return to his father and biological family, please report it immediately.

The official tipline for Gabriel Johnson is managed for the San Antonio Police Department by The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children(NCMEC). The number is 1-800-THE-LOST (1-800-843-5678). The email is hotline@ncmec.org. Gabe's Case Number is NCMC1137894.

You can also contact Detective Jessie Salame with the San Antonio Police Department at 210-207-7676.

You can also contact the FBI San Antonio at:
Phone: (210) 225-6741
Fax: (210) 650-6153
E-mail: SanAntonio@ic.fbi.gov

Suspicious activity on the internet should be reported immediately to the website. For example, if you see suspicious activity on Facebook, report it to Facebook. Most websites have a link on the page where you can report pages.

If you would like to offer further support and encouragement to Gabe's family, you can do so at their Facebook for Gabe, Bring Home Gabriel Johnson, at:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?g...ref=share#!/group.php?gid=251236072296&ref=ts

God bless and protect this precious baby, his father, and his family.

BeanE

Gabriel Johnson belongs with his loving biological father, Logan McQueary, and his whole loving biological family. Gabe was such a lucky little baby to have had them, and it is devastating that he was ripped away from them.

I pray every day for Gabe to be found, and returned to his father and family, so he can have what is rightfully his - to be loved and cared for by his real family, as no one else can possibly do.

If you have any information that may lead to the rescue of Gabriel Johnson, and his return to his family, please call the tip line right away.

If you see any suspicious activity that indicates someone may know where Gabe is, or is trying to prevent his rescue and return to his father and biological family, please report it immediately.

The official tipline for Gabriel Johnson is managed for the San Antonio Police Department by The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children(NCMEC). The number is 1-800-THE-LOST (1-800-843-5678). The email is hotline@ncmec.org. Gabe's Case Number is NCMC1137894.

You can also contact Detective Jessie Salame with the San Antonio Police Department at 210-207-7676.

You can also contact the FBI San Antonio at:
Phone: (210) 225-6741
Fax: (210) 650-6153
E-mail: SanAntonio@ic.fbi.gov

Suspicious activity on the internet should be reported immediately to the website. For example, if you see suspicious activity on Facebook, report it to Facebook. Most websites have a link on the page where you can report pages.

If you would like to offer further support and encouragement to Gabe's family, you can do so at their Facebook for Gabe, Bring Home Gabriel Johnson, at:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?g...ref=share#!/group.php?gid=251236072296&ref=ts

God bless and protect this precious baby, his father, and his family.

BeanE
AMEN to ALL of that!

Miracles do happen and I'm banking on one to happen soon for you Logan and family.

Dear Lord, Please bring Gabriel home. Please watch over Logan as well and give him strength. Dear Lord I also ask that you give Elizabeth the courage to realize that she needs to come forward and tell Logan where his son is. Again I ask Lord, please bring home Gabriel to his daddy who loves and misses him so much. Amen.

My thoughts and prayers go out to those searching for Gabriel. May God guide the hands and minds of LE to find this little boy. May he also guide his mother to do what is right and reveal what truly happened to him so that the family, Gabriel and herself will find peace. This is such a sad story and I can't believe we are almost 7 months into this with still no word.

Dear Lord, Bring home Gabriel. Thats all I want. Amen.
To Logan and family....stand strong. I know there is a court date coming up. I fully support you Logan and the familly. I as well as many others will not stop looking until Gabriel is in your arms again getting all the hugs and kisses he has missed from you.

Gabe and his family are still on my mind a lot. I'll continue to pray for everyone involved in this case. I am still holding on to hope for little Gabriel.
Bible message about hope:
For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord, "they are plans of good and not of disaster, to give you a future and hope."

~ Jeremiah 29 verse 11

I wished upon a star tonight that you will be brought home to your father's delight. I believe God has a plan for you and I have faith he will bring you home to your family.

Still praying for you to be found and returned to your real family. They need to know where you are, what happened, and who did it. May there be justice and truth in the next court date... No more delays!

Gabriel is constantly in my prayers and we are still working hard looking for him. I pray good news is heard soon. Much love and support to all his family.
prayingforyoucandle.gif

I pray unceasingly for Gabriel and all of Gabriel's family and supporters. I also pray that the hearts of those involved and responsible for his disappearance will be opened and this will light the path home for dear sweet Gabriel. Love and peace to you all.

Dear Lord,
Please bring Gabriel home to his daddy safe and sound. Please give his daddy the strength and courage to continue on this journey to find his son. Please give those who know/have Gabriel to find it in their heart to do the right thing for Gabriel and return him.

Amen.

Goodnight my little friend...I still have that little shiney penny, which I rub everyday like it's a genie of some sort, to just bring you home...goodnight ,sleep tight my friend....

Still holding out hope for you baby Gabriel to be returned to your daddy very soon!

Thinking of you today, as always, sweet Gabriel. You will continue to be in my prayers until you are safe in your father's arms. Please Lord, bring this precious child home safe and soon. :praying:

Thinking of Gabriel, Logan and especially Elizabeth today as her atty's go to court and competency is determined. May she be found competent and more importantly may she tell where Gabriel is. Logan and family..my prayers are with you today and on Monday when Tammi and Elizabeth both go to court. I pray for some answers. Dear Lord, please bring Gabriel home..Amen.:praying:

Thank you Jessicat for reminding us of Elizabeth's competency hearing. Dear God I pray that she is now competent and that she will tell the truth about who was involved and exactly what she did with Gabriel. Please, no more protecting the evil people involved in Gabriel disappearance.

Thinking of baby Gabriel today. May today bring peace to your family and finally put an end to all of this. Please God, watch over little Gabriel and really work on Elizabeth's heart to do the right thing.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pklav69
Back