Pre- Trial Hearing - Thurs., 12/11/08 at 9:00 AM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Good morning! I am watching the hearing on TruTV. Has not started yet! Beth is talking now!

Who is the blonde lady looking at Baez's motions???

JB stood around grinning like a Jack o Lantern cause nobody was talking to him. Poor JB! LOL

I am actually going to see it- its on Tru Tv channel- thanks for all your info------ITS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is the blonde lady looking at Baez's motions???

HAHA Probably his wife...she saw how easy it was for him to be a lawyer, she said, "heck, why not?"

OR...his wife because with the perp on the horizon, she ain't lettin her man outta her sight!!

..I'll be here all week. Please tip the waitresses.

For anyone who has local6.com blocked here is a direct link to the live feed. Open up your Windows Media Player and cut & paste this line into the Open URL... box. It may work.

http://mfile.akamai.com/12909/live/reflector:38622.asx

ETA: Did anyone else lose their audio?

Thank you. I tried. It's not connecting for me either. Arggggggh! Stupid work network people!

Thank you so much for trying to help :blowkiss:

Finally get audio and they go whisper to judge! Rats!

Thank you. I tried. It's not connecting for me either. Arggggggh! Stupid work network people!

Thank you so much for trying to help :blowkiss:

Careful what you say about I.T. people. That's what I do, which is why I can spend my day watching these things and chatting on message boards. :woohoo:

BAEZ SAYS:

Judge..we have a matter we'd like to bring before the bench...sidebar meeting...and the dork adds" I know it's early in the morning"

Maybe for you buddy, the rest of us work for a living!!

Continuance Requested.

Status Conference in 30 days. January 15th 9am.

Reason for Continance....discovery process!!

the weeble wobble just asked for a contnuence:furious:
For march court docket.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member