Pre- Trial Hearing - Thurs., 12/11/08 at 9:00 AM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can see that I am going to get nothing done tomorrow....

They just said on CNN Headline news that Casey will be at her trial tomorrow. Looks like I wont get to see it either unless its on Tru Tv- so please please someone post whats happening- thanks

Oh really? That's great! I thought for sure she wouldn't show. I feel a cold coming on. *cough*cough* :)

Programming on Tru-TV for this week: 'In Session' will feature Florida V Casey Anthony, pre-trial hearing (from pre-recorded message on Tru-TV's 800 number. Does that mean the trial will be covered or just information about the trial?

(quoting myself) Just copied this from Tru-TV's website:

Our trial coverage will air under a separate name, IN SESSION, to make this important part of the day stand out from truTV. IN SESSION will be on from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. (ET) each weekday. The truTV portion of the day will start at 3 p.m. (ET) and continue into the primetime hours and overnight

So it appears that the pre-trial will be broadcast on Tru-TV.

Will CA and GA, be back from California for the pre-trial-

Seems odd they'd be out of town for the pre-trial, or would it be deliberate?

ironic that they can show for the "gag" order to make sure they can be allowed to talk to the press but no this? :waitasec:
jmo

How long can I expect to be glued to my TV tomorrow? I know this is just a guess on everyone's part, but are these things usually just a couple of hours, all day or what?

They just said on CNN Headline news that Casey will be at her trial tomorrow. Looks like I wont get to see it either unless its on Tru Tv- so please please someone post whats happening- thanks

I'm not as quick as some at posting but I'm pretty sure it will be covered here....

jmo

Oh really? That's great! I thought for sure she wouldn't show. I feel a cold coming on. *cough*cough* :)

LMAO!! Poor thang...Do I hear sniffling? :D

I'm not surprised she will be there. Bet she is over-joyed to be getting out of that jail cell for a day.

I have warned my family that meals will be a fend for yourself affair until further notice. I made a nice dinner tonight to make up for that. I have caught up on as much laundry as I could, cleaned, etc. If the house falls apart around me it's not my fault.

I hope you are all similarly prepared :blowkiss:

:crazy:

Gee thanks for the warning, I guess I need to run out now and get the anti nausea meds..:doh:

I have warned my family that meals will be a fend for yourself affair until further notice. I made a nice dinner tonight to make up for that. I have caught up on as much laundry as I could, cleaned, etc. If the house falls apart around me it's not my fault.

LOL My husband knows better than to look twice at "my computer". Who does he think he is? He will turn it on for me in the morning and have it all booted up and ready to go. As for dinner, we have "find what you can" nights often (lately anyway). I do laundry twice a week to stay caught up - no dirty uniforms allowed in the military.

I did buy a new notebook today...my other one is full. :eek:

LOL

I put the pizza place on speed dial.

Preparation complete.

I won't be able to watch it or be on here tomorrow except when my granddaughter is taking a nap. She is spending the night with me tonight.
Please everyone put it all in writing on here so I can catch up tomorrow night. TIA

WKMG stated at 4pm today they would be streaming it on there website starting at 9am tomorrow.

www.wkmg.com

and the defendants do typically waive their presence. Course, if Casey doesn't, makes me wonder why she'd want to be there??? (Maybe to see her counsel in action?!?? :eek: )

I don't think OJ waived his presence to anything..I clearly recall him at his arraignment..his plea ("I'm 100% Not Guilty")..& pre-trial when we learned so MUCH of what was to come later on.

Channel 13 news just was doing a little blurb about the pre-trial hearing today and they said it would only be about 10 minutes long! WHAT?!? I don't have a link to the quote...it was just a little teaser in their newscast. I hope they are wrong. 10 minutes?!?! It takes me longer than that to get my coffee ready!

Channel 13 news just was doing a little blurb about the pre-trial hearing today and they said it would only be about 10 minutes long! WHAT?!? I don't have a link to the quote...it was just a little teaser in their newscast. I hope they are wrong. 10 minutes?!?! It takes me longer than that to get my coffee ready!

In one of the articles on wesh.com they mention that the hearing will not be very long. The link is in the daily updates thread for today.

Aww Man! That means I'll have to cook tonight then! LOL!

Has anyone found a place with a link for a live feed? I've been looking and everyone says they're covering it but no mention of live coverage?

Aww Man! That means I'll have to cook tonight then! LOL!

It's Thursday....everyone knows that by Wednesday you should have made meals for the remainder of the week. Something ALWAYS happens.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back