Prosecutors won't seek death penalty UPDATE Or will they?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care if they put the DP back in place or not. LWOP is sufficient punishment as long as she is paying every day for what happened to Caylee.

I wish that they could put her in general population now. Then once she is sentenced with the DP, execute the judgement swiftly. I cannot wait until the other shoe drops and one person or everyone in the A family gets jailed. :)

Yeah DP would be fine - LWOP would be fine - problem with any punishment it doesn't seem to phase Casey - granted we aren't there, we don't know - do you picture Casey with piles of lawbooks trying to help in her defense? Is she pacing the floor worried about her fate?

I wish that they could put her in general population now. Then once she is sentenced with the DP, execute the judgement swiftly. I cannot wait until the other shoe drops and one person or everyone in the A family gets jailed. :)

DP your in isolation - LWOP your in general pop - there was an interview with a woman who was in jail for killing her child (they found the killer 10 yrs later and she was released) when she was taken out of isolation and put in GP after the trial - she said that she was told to sleep with one eye open, hr life was threatened daily - she was beat up - it's not easy in jail for a child killer

I hope it gets put back on too LeLe & how does she deserve the right to watch? I do understand innocent until proven guilty but knowing all of the evidence the DA has we all know she is GUILTY!:furious:

It is sad that would allow the one who took her away would be allowed to watch. I hope she looks at the casket & only realizes that is her future...:behindbar:furious:

Evil Casey will be smirking as she is watching, another slap in the face for her parents, god she makes me Ill!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::sick:

My worst fear is that she is found guilty but of the lesser charges and allowed a sentence of 25 years or less, in which case she could be out while still young enough to enjoy life...Let's all join our total concentration on her being convicted of the higher charges for which she will be tried. All it takes is one or two jurors to have sympathy for her and they could sway the entire panel in favor of lesser charges. Let's BELIEVE that is NOT what is going to happen and that our beautiful angel will have her justice.

My hope is that KC is convicted of the crimes she is actually guilty of (no more, no less) and sentenced accordingly. That is what justice means to me.

My hope is that KC is convicted of the crimes she is actually guilty of (no more, no less) and sentenced accordingly. That is what justice means to me.

Me too.

I hope before the trial is over what actually happened is clear to all.

IIRC, there was speculation that the prosecution had 45 days to "change their minds". Not sure if that is factual, but I thought I should point out that 45 days times out tomorrow (January 19).

IIRC, there was speculation that the prosecution had 45 days to "change their minds". Not sure if that is factual, but I thought I should point out that 45 days times out tomorrow (January 19).

If that is true, it would be a fabulous birthday present for me.:crazy:

Does that count with tomorrow being a holiday? I mean is it 45 days straight or 45 business days - with which you wouldn't count weekends or holidays.

I truly believe the DP is the only fitting punishment for her. Let's face it guys - if she goes to prison she'll be put in protective custody. IMO, it's a longshot she'll be in g-pop and if she is, she's so manipulative she'll make it just fine. Nope, I wanna see her when she realizes no one can help her now - when she's strapped down to the table.

I believe she deserves the Death Penalty.

OT

Melinda Duckett lived in Orlando also - right??? Adult movies, clubbing, etc. - right? Missing child - right? I know she suicided. I haven't heard the child has been found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lavina