Protestors ask State Atty to file charges against GA

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wrote this earlier this morning! I am bumping it again for all of those that say that the Anthony's are being harassed and what not. MAYBE IF THEY WOULD ACTUAL APPRECIATE THE HELP THAT THEY ARE GETTING AND STOP COVERING FOR CASEY, THEY WOULD HAVE SYMPATHY INSTEAD OF ANGRY PEOPLE AT THEIR DOOR!
I used to be on their side, but they have done too many things that are suspicious now. Its not denial anymore, it is something far worse! jmo

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I use to be on their side too, but their actions are a little suspicious. I have said it before and I will say it again, if they really wanted Caylee to be found, they would be out searching every day.

Why aren't the protestors out looking for the body?

most of them have been!!!! AFter they are done with searching they come to the house to picket. Don't you watch Orlando local news coverage? Its on all the news websites as well.

Here are a few facts for you. The A's have a right to bail Casey out. The protesters have a right to protest. George does not have a right to push people on public sidewalks around. We all have the right to like or not like any of it. Have a nice day.
Then the protestors should stay away from the home and go look for the child's body.

They can protest all they want, but it want make a rats *advertiser censored* difference. Exactly what are they posting against?

Personally, I don't care what's going on, no one, on either side has the right to resort to physical violence to resolve an issue, and GA was out of line in doing what he did. What if that older lady fell, broke her hip, leg, cracked her skull, had a heart attack?

I agree his anger is missplaced. I'd be ticked if there were tons of people milling about around my apartment screaming things about me or my family, but I'd at least try to go out there and do something productive, not get angry and attempt to incite a riot.

This whole thing is becoming a double edged sword imo, and it could have been prevented by a little honesty, a lot less anger directed to the media, and a little gratitude that people are trying to look for their granddaughter.

I really don't understand, why in the world, even if they truely believe she is alive, they wouldn't be grateful that people are doing SOMETHING to help, even if the A's themselves thought it was missplaced. All the people that have helped in the search have more than earned the family's gratitude, and thanks, irreguardless.

I just can not fathom, how hard it would be to make a simple public statement to the effect of, "Although George and I firmly believe our granddaughter is alive, we are thankful to everyone in which has assisted in this search, and given their time. We will not however, give up hope she is alive, and ask everyone to keep Caylee in their prayers."

The point is we do not know the facts. Your logic may not be able to understand but that does not mean it is the only logic. Lying is not proof of murder.

What have they done? I don't know and either do you unless you live in their home 24/7.

We know so many FACTS of this case. My guess is some WS posters have not read the 400+ document that was released by LE.

Caylee will never be found. She's gone. No one seems to get that, including the grand parents. It's a nightmare I wouldn't ever want to be part of.

SHAME ON THE PROTESTERS!
I'm sorry, are you blaming the protesters for Caylee's disappearance?

Why is it you think they are the ones who should feel shame?

I know they are out there to get their faces on tv becasue they face at the camera, not the house. They give interviews, cameras again.

Freedom of speech is NOT absolute and they have been warned and ticketed so what more does it take? A riot, an arrest, an injury or murder to get them to understand others have rights too?
They should have left their daughter in jail until she told them the REAL truth. OR if they insist on bailing her out put her in a safe house with security.

If they would ignore these folks they would go away. Cindy and George have brought this on themselves.

People want Caylee found. The Anthony's seem to be in "cover the wagons" mode. IMHO

REally? You've seen this so called proof? When was it entered into evidence and cross examined?

Yes Casey lied and partied but that does not mean she killed anyone and until it is presetned in court and proven it is all speculation and accusations. We do noit even know if Caylee is dead for crying out loud.

HMMM..funny...thats the exact same thing Jose Baez said on the 20/20 specail. I guess lets just wait till November to find Caylee then. Whats another 60 days? oh well.

Evidence of a most likely dead Caylee:
Decomposition in the trunk.
Caylee's decomposition in the trunk.
Cadaver dogs' hits.
Hair consistent with composition of Caylee's.... tests showing death.
Casey abandoning the car.
Tow yard guy's sworn statement of the car smelling like death.
George's statements of the car smelling like death.
Cindy's statements of the car smelling like death.
LE's statements of the car smelling like death.
Casey's lies. *I'd be here all day if I listed each one*
George's lies.
Cindy's lies.
Cindy washing evidence.
Over a thousand searchers looking for Caylee dead at LE's direction.

Evidence of a living Caylee:
The Anthony's word

Keep on protesting... The truth needs to finally be told. This should be more about finding Caylee, not protecting Casey.

Then the protestors should stay away from the home and go look for the child's body.

They can protest all they want, but it want make a rats *advertiser censored* difference. Exactly what are they posting against?

It is not up to you or I to decide what the protesters should or should not be doing. We also do not know if it will make a difference or not. I, like you, speculate that it will not.

I'm sorry, are you blaming the protesters for Caylee's disappearance?

Why is it you think they are the ones who should feel shame?
Shame on the protestors for continuing to make this a circus. It does no good at all, and serves no purpose except to incite the grand parents. Stay off their property, stay off the street, and go search for Caylee's body if you want to protest what is happening.

Heck, how do the Anthony's even have a moment to "consider the facts" when they are defending their own home. It's ludicrous. If someone was even close to my property I would probably shoot them. George and Cindy are maintaining a lot of self-control. I'd be picking the protestors off one by one if I had a gun. It is none of their business, they aren't part of the family. The opinions don't mean squat!

And this does nothing to help find Caylee's body, which we will never find. Get a grip people.

Some of these protesters are the ones who are involved with the search in looking for caylee's body!!! What part of that is unclear?

Look, I know some people who are REALLY BAD parents, I know some people who are liars, thiefs, crazy, narcissistic, neglectful of thier kids, unappreaciative of things they get from others, partiers... I know people who could be helping their situation and do not... but I am not LE, I am not a judge and until these folks are charged with something BY THE LEGAL SYSTEM my rights to not agree with thier actions, or way of life are do not superceed their rights... If the protesters were staying across the street, holding signs, and making a presence... that would be one thing... but they are not.. they are in their faces, convicting them without due process and taking a grab at 15 minutes of fame by getting on tv... I know that the Anthony's actions are despicable... and I FEEL that KC is guilty of all of the things we think she is... BUT I do not think anyone should be doing what some of these protesters are...
IMO

its awful funny that the A's were in the camera's face everyday asking for Caylee's pics to be shown, but as soon as evidence REAL EVIDENCE was revealed that someone happened to Caylee, now the media are maggots, parasites, and will be responsible if Caylee is found dead. BS!!!!!!!

Also, just was watching wesh 2 streaming live news and Cindy said last night at the vigil "IF you don't believe Caylee is alive, leave." NICE,.. REAL NICE!!! jmo

you can post all you want on this thread and it wont make a rats *advertiser censored* difference . So exactly what are you posting here for?
(just trying to make a point)

IF they wanted a quiet peaceful vigil they would have it in their backyard.
They WANT the media to see it.....ya know why?
Because these vigils gather sympathy so more stupid people will donate to their nasty cause! jmo moo

I agree they have a privacy fence all around their backyard, better yet why not have the vigal at their church? And they could keep their yellow tape in place better if they had taller stakes.

The point is we do not know the facts. Your logic may not be able to understand but that does not mean it is the only logic. Lying is not proof of murder.

What have they done? I don't know and either do you unless you live in their home 24/7.

here are the facts that matter:
1)she NEVER reported her daughter "missing" her mother did.
2)she partied while her daughter was "missing"
3)she lied to investigators about the circumstances leading to her "missing" her daughter
4)she stole from friends
5) she stole from parents
6) she stole from her very old grandparents
7) her car smelled like a dead body was in there
8) Caylee's hair was in the trunk of her car
9) she borrowed a shovel...I can't remember ever borrowing a shovel for any reason. not very common thing to borrow.
10) car smelled like chloroform and she searched for chloroform on her laptop

None of her alternative explanantions for her behavior or lack there off make any sense. the only plausible explanation that makes any sense is that she accidentally or purposely hurt Caylee and continues to lie about it.
If she gave Caylee to someone or if Caylee would be harmed if she talks, THEN WHY DID SHE ALLOW CINDY TO CALL 911????
sorry. no.

Some of these protesters are the ones who are involved with the search in looking for caylee's body!!! What part of that is unclear?
Can they protest some place else? Maybe hold their own vigil in a park or something? Why incite a riot.

Caylee would hate this!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
telecrushxx