Protestors ask State Atty to file charges against GA

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Whatever your sentiments about which side of this exchange at the A residence is more obnoxious, we all have a right (excluding very limited circumstances which aren't in play here) to be secure in the belief that other people will simply keep their hands off of us.

If that woman had shoved GA, I bet he'd be getting a criminal complaint for A & B, and Cindy would be dialing 911 off the hook to report it.

Whether or not the protestors were in fear, isn't relevant to this charge.

Assault and Battery goes to the unlawful touching without consent.

jmo

Yep...GA lost his cool. As I stated in an earlier reply ...yes by lying all this time they have brought most of this on themselves. But...if you watch the raw video...those people were all up in their faces and screaming. LA took the hammer away from his dad so that nothing would happen...he could see that things could escalate. No I do not believe that GA was in the right to shove these people but who knows what they would do in the same situation. As I've said...take a step back and put yourselves in this familys shoes... We can sit here all day and play detective but until everything comes out we do not know what really happened.

Most people would not be in his situation as they would have insisted their daughter tell LE where there granddaughter is. They would have told their daughter that she is lying and that they know that and that she WILL tell the truth or she will be left in jail to rot.

I cannot put myself in the position of people who don't take responsibility to respect the rights of their granddaughter. A helpless small child whose rights were violated.

Gramps is under alot of stress. I don't blame him, i probably done worse. Those people have no real reson to be there, than to raise drama and get their few seconds of fame. It's not helping find Caylee. It's not in any way productive. Screaming questions and insults at a person is not going to help anything. I think that the protesters should be charged with harassment! I hope they find caylee soon.

They are not attacking, they are defending themselves. If people weren't there, no-one would be attached or have to defend. Agree?

What is the purpose of standing in front of their house all day and night with lights shining on them?

PEOPLE WOULDNT BE THERE IF CASEY TOLD THE TRUTH! hello?

It's all on tape.
RAW video of altercation posted at

http://www.wftv.com/video/17418105/index.html

I'm sorry but that ain't protesting...

That video demonstrates what's really going on with so many of these so called "protesters" They didn't have signs and they they were anything but peaceful. They are encroaching en masse, screaming and namecalling. No better morally than the A's, really... JMO

IF they wanted a quiet peaceful vigil they would have it in their backyard.
They WANT the media to see it.....ya know why?
Because these vigils gather sympathy so more stupid people will donate to their nasty cause! jmo moo

That is what I keep saying...why not in the backyard? What other reason can there be that they want to be on camera IMO

Gramps is under alot of stress. I don't blame him, i probably done worse. Those people have no real reson to be there, than to raise drama and get their few seconds of fame. It's not helping find Caylee. It's not in any way productive. Screaming questions and insults at a person is not going to help anything. I think that the protesters should be charged with harassment! I hope they find caylee soon.

The ball is in the Anthony's court. They could end it all right now if they wanted to.

...take a step back and put yourselves in this familys shoes... We can sit here all day and play detective but until everything comes out we do not know what really happened.
I can pretty much guarantee that were I in this family's shoes, I wouldn't be spending my time putting police tape across the sidewalk berm.

Does anyone else see how angering it is that most of these protesters are some of the actual people who are spending their time, sweat and tears to search for Caylee while the A's do nothing but collect millions, wield hammers and jump on every media outlet to blame the public, all the while they are protecting the criminal?????

This is what outrages me.

Some will disagree, but the basic problem is the media has turned this into a 3-ring circus which encourages this sort of behavior. As long as the cameras are turned on, it will continue.

He's not helping find his granddaughter is he?? What do you think IS going to help.
Instead of being angry with protesters GA should be angry with his daugher who "lost" his granddaughter.
His anger is misplaced.
Who is taking up for the rights of an abused 3 year old? Certainly not her grandfather who is harboring the mother who abused her.
I love my children and grandchildren but in this case if I thought there was ANY possibility that one of my children harmed their child they would sit in jail.

The ball is in the Anthony's court. They could end it all right now if they wanted to.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo true!!!:clap:

How about a little more pressure on the A family???
Maybe there should be a larceny charge against Lee. He did, after all, take that piece of the protestor's sign and walked away with it.

It is her property. He swiped it. ...........larceny.

jmo

It isn't productive, but I can't blame the protesters for showing emotion, because someone needs to in this case. It is pretty sad when complete strangers seem to care about your granddaughter more than you. I'm not saying that GA and CA don't care where Caylee is, but if they do, they are doing a poor job of showing it.

If they cared, they would be out searching high and low for that beautiful little girl. Actions speak louder than words. :furious:

I believe that they have brought this on themselves. They are not physically looking for their granddaughter. They simply tell others to do that and then when "others" finally convince GM to call TES, TES comes to look for THEIR granddaughter and they insult Tim Miller, who has been a lot kinder to them in light of their defamation of his character than I could have been.

Where are Caylee's rights?? These are simply victim's advocates IMHO. They want these people to take responsibility and make their daughter do the same.

WHERE is the proof??? Casey has NOT been charged with being a "baby killer"! Would ANYONE like people outside ranting about them being a baby killer before ANY proof was presented? Are we a nation of laws or of lynch mobs who think they can accuse and harrrass without giving the acccused a trial?

Why don't the Anthony's form a search group for people to join?
Maybe they are too busy spending all of the donated money they are collecting!
Is it true they are being investigated for corruption?

It is true. The person doing it is just waiting for August statement to come out. I dont know if I can post the link??????????? but it is true.

welcome to websleuths! I noticed this was your first post.

Why should the protestors be charged with harrassment? Again hate to :other_beatingA_Dead by posting this link again but read it.... http://www.aclufl.org/PDFs/right_to_protest_brochure.pdf
It is your first ammendment rights to protest in florida.

Most people would not be in his situation as they would have insisted their daughter tell LE where there granddaughter is. They would have told their daughter that she is lying and that they know that and that she WILL tell the truth or she will be left in jail to rot.

I cannot put myself in the position of people who don't take responsibility to respect the rights of their granddaughter. A helpless small child whose rights were violated.

Sorry...I've always been the type of person that can see both sides. I consider it an attribute. No- in my heart I cannot see myself ever reacting the way the Anthonys have but...I have never been in that situation. I am in no way endorsing CA, CinA or GA but quite simply putting myself in their shoes. One cannot say with conviction what they would do in a certain situation until they find themselves in that situation. Please just for once...picture yourselves on the other side of that yellow tape...and not just the "I would beat the truth out of my daughter" mentality but truly see it from their side. And if it really matters...I do believe that the CA has done everything that everyone is accusing her of but in no way can anyone say what they would do unless they experience it firsthand. One can speculate...one can say whats in their heart but until you experience it...we really don't know.

The protesters are there because they dont want the anthonys to forget about caylee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This family seems to just want everybody and everything to go away so they can pretend like it never happened.

They are forced to deal with it this way

These protesters and some on message boards are so fond of their rights but forget the A's and their neighbors have rights too. It is Casey's right to be out on bond, it is her right not to be compelled to talk and it is the Anthoney's right to be able to leave their home wihout hecklers that make crazy accusations about things they know nothing about. WHY are the protesters rights so important when they are denying those same rights to others? They are simply trouble makers and they are delibertly asking for trouble and cry like babies when they get it.

I don't agree. Every action they have taken since their demon spawn started this has invited public ridicule and humiliation. They have been arrogant, bellicose, obtuse, secretive, condescending and have apparently broken quite a few laws themselves. They passed out a few fliers and dragged a sign around. They have not actually physically searched while demanding that you do. George has "The Kidnappers under surveillance" but refuses to let LE in on who they are. Casey knows exactly what she did with her daughter but refuses to help in her recovery or any information that may lead to finding her. Not only has she not helped, as only she can, she has hurt and hindered the investigation. So if people are upset that G and C tiptoe around Casey and don't MAKE her help then so be it. If people are upset that the A's lie and suggest ignorant alternatives like pizza and squirrels, then so be it. The Anthonys did not ask for this, they begged for it.

WHERE is the proof??? Casey has NOT been charged with being a "baby killer"! Would ANYONE like people outside ranting about them being a baby killer before ANY proof was presented? Are we a nation of laws or of lynch mobs who think they can accuse and harrrass without giving the acccused a trial?
if they were a lynch mob with a noose they would be inciting violence and arrested. They can accuse all they want. It is their right to protest and a law of our Nation.... via the first ammendment.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mommysbabies24
Back