Protestors ask State Atty to file charges against GA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Shove, hit, it's all the same to me, and she was an old lady. I now believe the story I have read about him throwing his father against the wall.

Really lordy, maybe George is really Zanny the Nanny? He was the last one to see them leave the home

I agree that the protesting is not going to get anyone anywhere, they should be finding productive ways to help in the search for Caylee. On the other hand they do have the right to protest if they were out of line LE would break it up and possibly arrest an out of line protester. GA has no right to become physical and shove anyone. I know that he is heartbroken and going through what I hope none of us ever have to endure but he still needs to abide by the laws his temper is going to get him into BIG trouble

Well she did hit him back. Although that would be a normal reaction if someone shoved you unexpectedly.

Either way he hit an old lady and a feminine dude.........coward?

I can't help but wonder - if George would raise his hands to strangers, how far would he go with a two year old?

Does anyone other than me know more of what's going on in Orlando local news, than they do their own area?

Well, the cops aren't interrogating the Anthony family but the media and the protesters sure as heck are

IMO that "baby doll" was just plain sick they used for protesting yesterday. Can you even imagine looking outside your home at a doll who resembles Caylee? Is that productive? JMO

The older lady appears to have said something prior to George shoving her. Like it or not, the protesters have a right to be there, if they are on private propety, George needed to call the police. He did shove the lady, and he can be charged with this.

The older lady appears to have said something prior to George shoving her. Like it or not, the protesters have a right to be there, if they are on private propety, George needed to call the police. He did shove the lady, and he can be charged with this.

And I sincerely hope she does charge him and he gets some type of anger managment course he has to attend, along with fines, maybe a bit of jail time.

Shove, hit, it's all the same to me, and she was an old lady. I now believe the story I have read about him throwing his father against the wall.

The story you read said it was through a plate glass window.

These attacks, the family and public being out of control is another big reason why I believe a Guardian Ad Litem needs to be appointed to represent Caylee. It would help keep calmness and the peace in a roaring volatile presence when news hits, events occur, etc...

Having a public spokesperson just for Caylee would in my mind help keep the public appeased as everyone can feel there is an authority concerning the matter of all business concerning Caylee. I really think it would keep tempers down to a sizzle.

before this is over I see George boy losing it and being arrested.

There's so many sides to the protestor vs. Anthony argument. A lot of good arguments on both sides.

When I first started lurking here back in the beginning of August, I felt soooo sorry for the Anthony's. But now, I just can't help wanting to shout at them myself. People just want answers and the Anthony's seem incapable of understanding that. So instead of calming the situation they feed into the anger. Which just makes some people want to shout at them more. Right, wrong, legal, not.... I don't know.

But I do know the Anthony's haven't done anything to STOP this mess. They wouldn't need to do much either I think for people to stop being sooo angry at them... If they'd search for Caylee, cry, act like at least SOME of this was their daughter's fault or responsibility, feed the searchers, THANK anybody.. But they do nothing but incite it more. People are intitled to think what they want... but me... No sympathy, none at all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back