Protestors ask State Atty to file charges against GA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
THANK YOU! It is the same way the LE handles protestors and riots! Except he did not have a shield -just the sign.
That's exactly what I thought when I saw it again just now - that it looked like a police officer in action, handling an unruly crowd.

Oh, one more thing I wanted to mention ... there are several posts here about George standing on his drive screaming about "want(ing) a piece of me". First, he was not screaming. Secondly, he was responding to more hostile comments from the crowd. He was walking away, they continued to shout, perhaps getting nastier because it seemed that someone said something to trigger him to turn back around and say what he said. I wonder if it's audible on the video what might have been said to trigger him to dare them.

whats funny is that she is still there...she was so concerned that had to place a complaint but tonight on NG was interviewed in f ront of their house...but did you guys see on NG how Cindy was putting in a stake and this sweet innocent 'old' lady was in her face on the sidewalk...and she did nothing to her, so maybe they had as much as they could, and while the guy in the brown shirt was yelling at george did you see the smirk...I appreciate that there are people searching for that sweet baby, but its not just the anthony's they are upseting and causing choas too, it's the neighbors too...(yes I know it's because Casey is out), but regardless the neighbors did nothing to deserve this choas...seems tonight was quieter....

I've noticed reports that even some of the neighbors are protesting. What we're not seeing most of the time is the protesters who are conducting themselves accordingly and standing on the other side of the street. There have been a few shots but not many.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
whats funny is that she is still there...she was so concerned that had to place a complaint but tonight on NG was interviewed in f ront of their house...but did you guys see on NG how Cindy was putting in a stake and this sweet innocent 'old' lady was in her face on the sidewalk...and she did nothing to her, so maybe they had as much as they could, and while the guy in the brown shirt was yelling at george did you see the smirk...I appreciate that there are people searching for that sweet baby, but its not just the anthony's they are upseting and causing choas too, it's the neighbors too...(yes I know it's because Casey is out), but regardless the neighbors did nothing to deserve this choas...seems tonight was quieter....

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I am sure(?) George and Cindy had nothing to do with the probable death of their granddaughter, however they certainly have a hand in covering it up. I think George and Cindy both should show their anger toward Casey, if they really claim not to know where their sweet and precious granddaughter is. They have put such a spin on this case, just unbelievable!!! Why aren't they spending some of their new found money searching for Caylee??? I am sick of people taking up for the whole lot of them, they are all guilty to some degree.

No one was threatening anyone with hammers. The lady did not grab the hammer. Lee grabbed the sign. The videos are in the media thread here. They have been there all day. NG cuts all the footage. Both sides were hot-headed. In the full footage you will see both sides acting horrible. or maybe not.

Right, I rewatched Nancy Grace and the woman didn't have the hammer. Lee had hold of it, seemed to let go of it for a split second then twirl it around. He's was really quick, and I kept trying to see if he sort of pressed the hammer up to the lady's chest while grabbing the sign since he did all this with the one hand.

Right, I rewatched Nancy Grace and the woman didn't have the hammer. Lee had hold of it, seemed to let go of it for a split second then twirl it around. He's was really quick, and I kept trying to see if he sort of pressed the hammer up to the lady's chest while grabbing the sign since he did all this with the one hand.
If he did, I doubt it was intentional. Seems he had his hands full just trying to step between people and frustratedly grabbed the sign before walking away.

This is all just craziness, I can see both sides... I feel sorry for the neighbors in this case.

To the previous poster (sorry) who said the neighbors are protesting...those neighbors are the ones who got into a fight with the protestors asking them to leave, and basically from what the tapes show the protestors got (some) nasty and then the neighbors got nasty and I believe those are the same people who fox was reportign to be 'for casey' but in all honesty i think they are for sanity back on their street....

Lynch mob? Instigators? Complete strangers? WOW!
George goes pushing his weight around on defenseless 65+ year old woman.

She didn't look too defenseless to me! Most normal people know if you go flapping your mouth, you're likely to get popped. She did put herself out there and I'm sure knew the risks.

I saw it differently on Nancy Grace, but will rewatch it at 11pm to be sure. It looked to me like he pushed her all the way back and into the other people and had his right hand on her chest area over that flimsy paper sign. It was right up against her chest. What looked violent to me was that he pushed her back and into people. Lee was violent himself. Somehow the hammer got transferred to (the lady?) and he walked back over and just ripped it out of her hand. I imagine this hurt the person's hand since she was holding the head of the hammer. I also thought the lady slapped at George's arm after he got her pushed all the way and into people and she slightly stumbled. I didn't see her actually slap him though.

Looked to me that George was handling it as a cop would during a riot...which in my opinion, is exactly what the so called "protesting" actually is!

My take on it... he was firmly pushing her back. Not to be violent, but to get her out of his space that she was clearly attacking. When he got her to the sidewalk, she hit him, and I dont think GA did anything wrong, IMO. She was sticking her nose in someone else's business, and deliberately antagonized his family!

My take on it... he was firmly pushing her back. Not to be violent, but to get her out of his space that she was clearly attacking. When he got her to the sidewalk, she hit him, and I dont think GA did anything wrong, IMO. She was sticking her nose in someone else's business, and deliberately antagonized his family!

To go by the letter of the law he put his hands on her with out her consent thich is assault plain and simple.

I haven't seen one picture yet of this woman hitting him. I would like a link please if there is one.
If we all started battering each other just because they didn't like us or said something about us this would be one sorry world..
There are laws against doing so.
Why can't he just ignore these things?? It takes a bigger man to just walk away IMHO.
Assault of any kind is never justified. Civilized people don't assault each other. The woman who was verbally assaulting him was not doing the right thing. He didn't do the right thing either.
Two wrongs don't EVER make a right IMHO

GA seems to have a problem with his temper... if KC didn't kill that poor baby then GA comes in second place... IMO

Concerned Mom of Two said:
She didn't look too defenseless to me! Most normal people know if you go flapping your mouth, you're likely to get popped. She did put herself out there and I'm sure knew the risks.[/QUOTE]

Flapping your mouth, even if it is offensive, will never be an excuse for being "popped".

That logic doesn't even make sense to me.:confused: I sit here and think of all of the inane arguments that my ex-husband and I have had.....both of us spewing ugly words to each other at times....and not once did either of us hit, pop, slap, shove or push the other.

JMO

Edited to fix the quote....hope I did it right.:)

"Flapping your mouth" is NO EXCUSE for George to do this to a 65 yr. old woman. I am one of 7 children and had learned the old kindergarten phrase of "Sicks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me."
Guess me and George did not go to the same kindergarten!

There is NEVER an excuse for a man to hit a woman, or to shove her chest as George did this woman. IMO, this whole family has gotten away with too much.

George needs to get a grip and take lessons from Casey!!!! Just say nothing ~ and walk away! :silenced:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera
Back