Protestors ask State Atty to file charges against GA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone know when we will hear if charges are going to be brought?

To go by the letter of the law he put his hands on her with out her consent thich is assault plain and simple.
but wasnt she harrassing him ? i think it works both ways .. these peeps wouldnt be getting assaulted if they werent there . its a two way street

but wasnt she harrassing him ? i think it works both ways .. these peeps wouldnt be getting assaulted if they werent there . its a two way street

If she was harassing him, then he needed to call the police for assistance. Putting your hands on someone and shoving is assault. Assault trumps harassment. It's physical and could cause serious harm.

My take on it... he was firmly pushing her back. Not to be violent, but to get her out of his space that she was clearly attacking. When he got her to the sidewalk, she hit him, and I dont think GA did anything wrong, IMO. She was sticking her nose in someone else's business, and deliberately antagonized his family!
he pushed her OFF the sidewalk. Even the police say that. She was NOT on Geoge's property (which apparently is ALL THE STATE OF FLORIDA in George's state of mind)

Gerorge is a violent man. moo - a threat to himself and others.

George needs to get a grip and take lessons from Casey!!!! Just say nothing ~ and walk away! :silenced:

George should never have gone outside period. They were not on his property - oh wait, all of Florida is HIS property. He'd already beehn informed by police where his property ended and he chose to ignore it.

You ignore people or call the cops on them. You don't go out and push a senior sitizen no matter WHAT, if anything, is said to you. I believe he was the one who was swearing and using profanity. George KNOWS the aw - at least he should. But wasn't he accused of putting his father througfh a plate glass window in Ohio? This is a seriously ill man.

Please don't forget that this woman drove 2 hours to partifcipate in a SEARCH for Caylee. Did George search that day? Oh no, he was busy putting up no tresspassing signs on public property.

This woman was exercising her constitutional rights. While doing so she was assaulted. It is an act that can be taken to criminal and civil court.

Two peanuts were walking down the street. One was a salted.

It's strange. George being ex-LE and thinking that area of the lawn was his legal doman. Which gave him the right to push people who stand on it.

Woops! Maybe they should have listed to folks that kept pointing out to themthat they do not legelly own that secton.

It is because of that erronous thought, that the believed he could get away with pushing folks.

When they made it clear to stay OFF their property.. they got very few trespassers. Folks stayed on the sidewalk and the grass towards the road.

They could have asked any of their friends to go out there and fix that tape.

Lynch mob? Instigators? Complete strangers? WOW!
George goes pushing his weight around on defenseless 65+ year old woman.

She didn't look too defenseless to me! Most normal people know if you go flapping your mouth, you're likely to get popped. She did put herself out there and I'm sure knew the risks.

I'm very glad to know that my husband is raising a son that no matter the flapping of one's mouth will never get you popped by a man! :mad: that's why my husband is my hero. He respects women at all costs.

This woman was exercising her constitutional rights. While doing so she was assaulted. It is an act that can be taken to criminal and civil court.

Two peanuts were walking down the street. One was a salted.
i understand what your saying .. but since its obvious he has a temper then people should leave him be . im not defending or saying he has a right to do this . im saying when you go looking for trouble hanging around an obviously disturbed family . things could happen and they wont be pretty .

Flapping your mouth, even if it is offensive, will never be an excuse for being "popped".

That logic doesn't even make sense to me.:confused: I sit here and think of all of the inane arguments that my ex-husband and I have had.....both of us spewing ugly words to each other at times....and not once did either of us hit, pop, slap, shove or push the other.

JMO

Edited to fix the quote....hope I did it right.:)

My bad...maybe I should have worded that differently. What I really meant was that she went there looking for a fight...they all do...that's why they go. What is the point of protesting if you don't get your point across and anger or upset someone??? Maybe I didn't word THIS right, either. Maybe I should say that she went there looking for and hoping for a REACTION. And she obviously wasn't worried about what type of reaction she got or she would have kept silent. Everyone can see that she was provoking him. And she kept doing it after the push, so I would definitely say that she thinks she can hold her own...which is not considered "defenseless".

i understand what your saying .. but since its obvious he has a temper then people should leave him be . im not defending or saying he has a right to do this . im saying when you go looking for trouble hanging around an obviously disturbed family . things could happen and they wont be pretty .

His temper is neither her fault or her problem. I have a temper if people do not send me $100 bills. So you should all hurry up. See what I mean?

There is also a special law in the state of Fl about beating up elderly folks. I think the Cut off is 65 yo. If she had been 64, GA may have gotten away with it with a wrist slap. If charges are filed by the Gods in power, GA is going to do time. I feeel for her more because she had just driven 2 hours to search for Caylee all day. Clearly she is not a danger to George.

Lynch mob? Instigators? Complete strangers? WOW!
George goes pushing his weight around on defenseless 65+ year old woman.

She didn't look too defenseless to me! Most normal people know if you go flapping your mouth, you're likely to get popped. She did put herself out there and I'm sure knew the risks.
You are saying it's correct behavior to shove someone who disagrees with you? Check the law. This is a 65 year old woman on public property. George comes out of his house and marches up to her (carrying a hammer) and shoves her. I don't care if she called him every name in the book - he has NO RIGHT to touch her. If he didn't like what she was saying, he should have stayed in his house.

He's clearly unstable with very serious anger mgmt issues.

[/i]

Flapping your mouth, even if it is offensive, will never be an excuse for being "popped".

That logic doesn't even make sense to me.:confused: I sit here and think of all of the inane arguments that my ex-husband and I have had.....both of us spewing ugly words to each other at times....and not once did either of us hit, pop, slap, shove or push the other.

JMO

My bad...maybe I should have worded that differently. What I really meant was that she went there looking for a fight...they all do...that's why they go. What is the point of protesting if you don't get your point across and anger or upset someone??? Maybe I didn't word THIS right, either. Maybe I should say that she went there looking for and hoping for a REACTION. And she obviously wasn't worried about what type of reaction she got or she would have kept silent. Everyone can see that she was provoking him. And she kept doing it after the push, so I would definitely say that she thinks she can hold her own...which is not considered "defenseless".[/quote] Check your facts - this woman drove 2 hours to SEARCH for CAYLEE. Then she went to protest. Did George spend all day driving 2 hours to search for his granddaughter? He should have been grateful.

[/I]

Flapping your mouth, even if it is offensive, will never be an excuse for being "popped". .:)
Snipped

If it was an excuse, Cindy would be "popped" all day long. It would sound like the Fourth of July finale at the fireworks display.

George should have offered her thanks and a coke for searching for his grand daughter all day.

[/i]

JMO

My bad...maybe I should have worded that differently. What I really meant was that she went there looking for a fight...they all do...that's why they go. What is the point of protesting if you don't get your point across and anger or upset someone??? Maybe I didn't word THIS right, either. Maybe I should say that she went there looking for and hoping for a REACTION. And she obviously wasn't worried about what type of reaction she got or she would have kept silent. Everyone can see that she was provoking him. And she kept doing it after the push, so I would definitely say that she thinks she can hold her own...which is not considered "defenseless".[/quote]

How do you KNOW they all go there looking for a fight? Do you know them? Or are you making an ASSUMPTION. I hafve seen many people there and they aren't shouting or screaming. Are they looking for a fight too?

Fellow WSer Openmyeyes visited the Anthony neighborhood and gave a great description. It's in the Cindy & George's HOA thread, page 3, post # 63.

I haven't seen one picture yet of this woman hitting him. I would like a link please if there is one.
If we all started battering each other just because they didn't like us or said something about us this would be one sorry world..
There are laws against doing so.
Why can't he just ignore these things?? It takes a bigger man to just walk away IMHO.
Assault of any kind is never justified. Civilized people don't assault each other. The woman who was verbally assaulting him was not doing the right thing. He didn't do the right thing either.
Two wrongs don't EVER make a right IMHO
George has shown violent tendencies all through this. I realize he is under stress, but being under stress does NOT give you the right to assault anyone, particularly a senior citizen. George either needs psych meds or a straight jacket imo. He's going to kill someone and he will claim he was under stress and get away with it, just like he got away with having a concealed weapon in a dwelling where someone was on house arrest.

They were both wrong, imo. To me, that woman went there looking for a fight. That's no excuse for George to give her one. He ought to know better.

I would not want to go outside and face that crowd, yet G & C continue to egg them on when they hang up tape, pound in posts, do recyclables, etc. That crowd is downright scary. If I didn't know any better, I'd swear G & C have a death wish.

I'm very glad to know that my husband is raising a son that no matter the flapping of one's mouth will never get you popped by a man! :mad: that's why my husband is my hero. He respects women at all costs.

That is wonderful and I think every child should be raised this way. And I think it should definitely be a two way street! Women should respect men, too! How much respect was the woman showing? You can protest in a peaceful, RESPECTFUL manner!

They were both wrong, imo. To me, that woman went there looking for a fight. That's no excuse for George to give her one. He ought to know better.

I would not want to go outside and face that crowd, yet G & C continue to egg them on when they hang up tape, pound in posts, do recyclables, etc. That crowd is downright scary. If I didn't know any better, I'd swear G & C have a death wish.

I agree that some of the protesters are looking for a fight. They are antagonizing and shouting of course someone is going to react. He pushed her away, yes wrong he should have ignored her. I only saw the video once, but I think I remember her slapping his hand back. So he if he wanted to be difficult could say the same. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera
Back