Protestors ask State Atty to file charges against GA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yep!

And Yep!

I can't stress that point enough. These people are pist! They are out searching and Cindy was trying to obstruct that search!

If you think they are pist now, just wait till they find out about the donations! moo:eek:

Do you really think these protesters are "peaceful"? YELLING baby killer is peaceful? Shoving, pushing and fists flying is peacful? Dolls saying why did you kill me mommy is peaceful? Dragging their own children with signs on them and letting those children hear foul language from both sides and tempers flaring on both sides is peaceful? Are any of those things helping the situation? I really don't see how.

That type of behaviour is what I was addressing in the beginning of my post as being agressive. I do not condone that type of protesting and although I have some negative feelings regarding this case I have sense enough that I would not behave innappropriately in a protest or in a way that would reflect negatively upon myself or cause harm to others.

In the conclusion of my post I stated that I would participate in a peaceful protest in this case at this point if I thought it would do any good. This is completely hypothetical considering I live nowhere near Florida and I do not believe it would do any good either.

These comments were very seperate and not in support of hatefullness from anyone. I am only in support of finding a sweet little girl as I would want people to be if it were one of my precious (but sometimes not so sweet)children. I can only imagine that if I and my family exhibited the same behaviour as those in this case that I would have a mob in my front yard as well, and actually my mom and dad would be out there with them and not sitting inside with me!!!

Do you really think these protesters are "peaceful"? YELLING baby killer is peaceful? Shoving, pushing and fists flying is peacful? Dolls saying why did you kill me mommy is peaceful? Dragging their own children with signs on them and letting those children hear foul language from both sides and tempers flaring on both sides is peaceful? Are any of those things helping the situation? I really don't see how.

TOUCHE!!!!!!!!! SUR
I would never subject my baby to this with a sign on her. She has no idea what is going on. These people are teaching their children to HATE and JUDGE people. They shouldn't even know about it.

We are allowed to protest outside the other George's house, and many do just that.

The A residence does not deserve more protection from what protestors have to say, than the B residence. (Bush)

The same Constitution prevails in both places.

jmo

We are allowed to protest outside the other George's house, and many do just that.

The A residence does not deserve more protection from what protestors have to say, than the B residence. (Bush)

The same Constitution prevails in both places.

jmo

Totally, IMHO, too - kk

TOUCHE!!!!!!!!! SUR
I would never subject my baby to this with a sign on her. She has no idea what is going on. These people are teaching their children to HATE and JUDGE people. They shouldn't even know about it.

TOUCHE???? to what and whom? I never defended that behaviour but I am not sure SUR read the entirety of my post that he hastily responded to, did you? No offense taken though, I am sure you meant none.

Just clearing that up. It's been said a few times.

I don't believe Cindy is sitting at home reading websleuths.

Maybe they put her car in the garage to make the garage smell bad too? Really not everything these people do is siinister. IMO it is not a big deal where they put the car.

Oh right, forgive me, I must have misunderstood the point here. We have a 3 year old baby missing and forensics that say was dead while in her mother's car and care. This baby's grandparents come out of their house to intimidate the public and bicker and assault protesters, lie and make threats, and make a million dollars of blood money while protecting the POI. Yeah. I completely understand now. It's ok.

There's no reason to believe anyone has done a thing sinister.. right.

These protesters are out there also searching, what are the Anthony's doing?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh right, forgive me, I must have misunderstood the point here. We have a 3 year old baby missing and forensics that say was dead while in her mother's car and care. This baby's grandparents come out of their house to intimidate the public and bicker and assault protesters, lie and make threats, and make a million dollars of blood money while protecting the POI. Yeah. I completely understand now. It's ok.

There's no reason to believe anyone has done a thing sinister.. right.

These protesters are out there also searching, what are the Anthony's doing?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

If the Anthony's went out searching, some idiot phsyco would probably shoot them. For their own safety it's probably better if they use other resources and work on their tips at home. Sorry, JMO.

If the Anthony's went out searching, some idiot phsyco would probably shoot them. For their own safety it's probably better if they use other resources and work on their tips at home. Sorry, JMO.

The tips, as in the one they got when Cindy marched down to the Equisearch search center to try and get everyone to run to Texas?

They just presumably gained a million dollars off of Caylee. Why did they not go to Texas and look if they thought Caylee was there? That would have been the first place I would be heading if that's where a sighting was. The first! Not wielding a hammer at protesters.

Point is, their daughter knows exactly where Caylee is. The protesters want her to tell LE where she is. Plain and simple.

IMO and several others.. Caylee being found is much more important than providing a safe haven for Casey to paint her nails and play on the computer.

I know this is a very minor point, but since I live in FLA and I know some don't live down here, I felt I had to point it out just to there is no confusion in the future .. there is no such thing as a "district attorney", just state attorney and assistant state attorney, who prosecute and bring criminal charges.

I hate to be nit picky, but everytime I see someone post "DA" it makes me think of every cop tv show.

When I post "DA" I hope you think of Twin Peaks.

The tips, as in the one they got when Cindy marched down to the Equisearch search center to try and get everyone to run to Texas?

They just presumably gained a million dollars off of Caylee. Why did they not go to Texas and look if they thought Caylee was there? That would have been the first place I would be heading if that's where a sighting was. The first! Not wielding a hammer at protesters.

Point is, their daughter knows exactly where Caylee is. The protesters want her to tell LE where she is. Plain and simple.

IMO and several others.. Caylee being found is much more important than providing a safe haven for Casey to paint her nails and play on the computer.

Casey's home is not a safe haven; it's her home. As far as hammers, you and others are stating that they wielded hammers in the air... c'mon. She was using the hammer to bang spikes into the ground. How you people twist the story is what makes this case what it is. Just like the media. Putting signs on 2 year old babies outside the house - absolutely disgusting and possibly putting THAT baby in harms way. Get real folks.

KC holds the answers

Casey's home is not a safe haven; it's her home. As far as hammers, you and others are stating that they wielded hammers in the air... c'mon. She was using the hammer to bang spikes into the ground. How you people twist the story is what makes this case what it is. Just like the media. Putting signs on 2 year old babies outside the house - absolutely disgusting and possibly putting THAT baby in harms way. Get real folks.

What about Geroge's use of the hammer!

see in picture below - HAMMERTIME!

Work their tips from home? First of all the tips should be going to LE. Personally, my safety wouldn't be an issue at all if it was my granddaughter that was missing but then again, I wouldn't behave the way this family did. Casey and Lee high fiving each other today when they went to Baez's office is not the action of a worried or concerned mother. TES has worked over 1000 cases and they have never encountered a family like this. SOrry but they have enough experience to know what they are talking about. The Anthony's have no interest in finding Caylee--right now it's all about the money.

Work their tips from home? First of all the tips should be going to LE. Personally, my safety wouldn't be an issue at all if it was my granddaughter that was missing but then again, I wouldn't behave the way this family did. Casey and Lee high fiving each other today when they went to Baez's office is not the action of a worried or concerned mother. TES has worked over 1000 cases and they have never encountered a family like this. SOrry but they have enough experience to know what they are talking about. The Anthony's have no interest in finding Caylee--right now it's all about the money.

Okay, let's just agree to disagree.

Thanks for the pics there, KrimeKat! At just the right time, I might add!

image.php
image.php

A picture is worth a thousand words. In this case, I see 2 thousand worth.
I don't believe I twisted these pictures at all. This is Cindy and George's reactions to protesters, no?

i swear, if that had been my momma he shoved...he wouldnt be the only one going to jail cuz i would have flattened his butt. you dont hit a woman! i agree...after seeing that, i believe he threw his father thru a window. that man needs some help for this anger problem. but if he'd shoved me with a hammer in his hand, id take out a warrant on him! i wouldnt stop even if i had to sue him for some of that blood money they got from ABC.

I've seen this several times on here and just want to add - you shouldn't hit a man either. Equal rights and all?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back