Psychic Discussion,Visions, Dreams, And Impressions

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another tidbit of my dream. The child's room was in a "part" of the house that was never used. It was empty, and vacant and had stood thus for some long time. There were stairs leading UP to the room, which was actually a series of rooms, and there was an odd wooden gate middle ways up the first set of stairs-there were 2 flights, and the gate was midway up the first flight. Anyhow, that gate was odd and out of place going up the stairs there to this unused "part" of the house...the "wooden bridge" mention brought this further detail back to the forefront-clearly. So, wooden steps, wooden gate, (wooden bridge), empty vacant area that has remained so for a long time, SOMETHING black and blue gloves...

Could the black thing be a shovel which gave you such fear?

Can we keep the ink blot conversations (and lists) in that thread? It might confuse things here and get us completely off track again. :(

ITA, SS. I just wanted to refer to that thread for those who are new and were wondering what the heck are inkblots. Combining the two is overwhelming. Converstaions regarding them should be limited to that thread, however they were once part of this thread so I felt compelled to acknowledge this for new folks here.

Chesterp am looking forward to reading your dream. (How did I miss it?) I've taken time off from WS recently and haven't been posting as much. Hope you're doing well.

Have a wonder day psychic sleuths! Matilda:)

The WFTV video showing the area the witness claimed to have seen KC is making me think quite a bit. I am going to dissect it frame by frame.

There are old abandoned tracks....could this be the wooden stairs some of us have seen in our dreams/visions? They could be misinterpreted for stairs if you look at the still frame. I wish I knew how to post it but I have no clue.:(

HappyChic - add Toad and Frog to the dream images, and thanks for everything.

Turbothink - Thank you for all you have contributed to this thread as I have not said that yet. You are an amazing person.

I might have acted differently and not been so adamant about going back there time after time if I were not out of state, but knowing the road # and exactly what the house looked like (down to the front door glass) made me believe that this was from God, and I was to take action. Once we flew over the house I "knew" that was it and from that point on no one else doubted me either. You also have to consider this was really all we had, because the police had decided she had just run away by that point.
I do believe God gives people what they need to know in circumstances like this and I do believe someone KNOWS and will point the searchers in the right direction here. The combination of people who are seeing the same things make me believe this will be solved.

I just read your post about your personal experience with your friend.
What a difficult time it must have been. I commend you for your feelings and actions. While your visions are a gift it must also be very difficult to see the things you do. Thank you for sharing. :blowkiss:

Turbothink - Do you think you could ever get out there to search? I hope someone from Equisearch will at least be in contact with you.

Turbothink - Do you think you could ever get out there to search? I hope someone from Equisearch will at least be in contact with you.

Funny you ask that. I have started to Orlando 3 times now. Each time something has come up which has prevented me from going. If you look at my profile, you will see my S/R dog and I have felt he needed to be there. I have him training now in cadaver searches but he does not seem to be taking to it like I had hoped. He does not make mistakes, he just does not seem that interested for some reason. I have discontinued his training for a few weeks to see if he will perk up more in it.

Since TES is going now in November I am going to try to make that date. I have felt it is almost like something is blocking me from going so I am not making any promises. Very strange.

Wow....no wonder you haven't been sleeping well! I have not had any dreams about Caylee, just one about Cindy. I hope some of these knowledgable people can help you figure this out. Thanks for sharing!

Hi Lovejac :)
I appreciate the nod ;) Yeppers - it is so wierd!
I was raised in a really cool household that included my grandmother, where general mealtime family discussions [especially breakfast!!] was extremely lively & fun & had a lot to do with talk about everyone's dreams from the night before.... so even as a small child I have always been one of those people who remembers my dreams very vividly afterward, at least for a few days, even if I don't bring them up & talk about them....
I just rarely have ANY that 'stay with me' & 'bother me' like these....

I know I probably dream several times every night unless I am very exhausted, in which case I don't think I dream all...
Hubby says he has dreams on rare nights, but neither he nor my kids really remember what they dreamed - [unless it was a real doozy & ended up being scary or something or they woke themselves up talking in their sleep]... for the kiddos this is a highly rare occurrance, but I do talk in my sleep a lot I'm told LOL
The thing I've found so unsettling about these dreams is
[1] I've repeated same dream 3X now - which I never have done - ever!
& [2] I guess am among the loooooooooooow minority number of 'fence-sitters' who wants to believe she is actually alive & out there somewhere.... [at least until a body is actually shown to prove otherwise]
& yet, despite the fact I've had this dream, I can't explain it in any other way except to say it was not in any way shape or form an eerie / spooky / scary sensation or feeling... infact, quite the contrary - it was more a sense of relief or a feeling of elation! - Like I know it sounds irrational, but I honestly had this feeling or sensation or whatever as soon as I woke up that that DAY she would be found!!
& upon awakening the first time I immediately called my aunt who is in the area & told her about the dream & she COMPLETELY shot my theory all to pieces - LOL - she believes Caylee is deceased, & from what I told her [basically how I described it in writing here but probably much better verbally!] she deciphered that each time when Caylee 'answered' me I was viewing her from above looking down to see her / us, & that probably meant she is deceased; & from the description of the 'familiarity' of my odd surroundings in my dream, like I was 'supposed to be there', that it probably meant she was in fact buried in the backyard by the wall or possibly just on the other side of the wall; & my aunt goes: "Besides, why would she just keep saying 'here', "I'm HERE" - 'right HERE!'...? to a kid, what does that mean? Where is 'HERE'? here = home....." & she said she thinks that more or less, that probably meant she was right THERE... 'right there' at home in fact....
Yet, even after the dreams, even after talking to my aunt, even after everything she said, [& I can't debunk my aunt's belief / theory / explanations at all!] I mean, I have no rational explainations of my own in the least - except that it STILL doesn't feel that way, it doesn't feel that she is gone.... it just felt like a relief she was found!?
I can't explain it.... I just woke up each time feeling so excited - he!!, I thought 'here' meant NV or something!! LOL - it was just such an overwhelming sensation of having a sense of something coming together - like of something in the past that was simply overlooked but was in plain sight & then suddenly being unveiled / revealed...

I dunno.... it's so hard to explain & I feel incredibly dumb trying to verbally express it - lol - hopefully someone else who dreams on a regular basis knows what I mean about waking up & still having that 'feeling'....?!! yikes! :confused: :crazy: :waitasec:

Can we keep the ink blot conversations (and lists) in that thread? It might confuse things here and get us completely off track again. :(
Here we go again. Are we never allowed to mention inkblots anywhere but in the inkblot thread in the parking lot, which is now not getting much attention? It is a way of "reading" just like a psychic reading, palm reading, or anything else. I think that we have come up with stuff that could help and that is why we are all here, right?

HappyChic - add Toad and Frog to the dream images, and thanks for everything.

Turbothink - Thank you for all you have contributed to this thread as I have not said that yet. You are an amazing person.
Yup, yup! Thank you. I did think of those yesterday but I wasn't home to add them:(. I am also thinking of how a child would feel about the things on the list, such as what does a child think of when they hear elephant (peanuts?), frog (lilypad?), squirrel (hiding nuts?), goat (3 Billy Goats Gruff - the wooden bridge and troll?), etc. It would be cool if we could get people here to ask their children what they think immediately when they hear these things.

And I agree about Turbo!

I seriously don't even want to respond to your negativity but since I am the one that intiated reading inkblots on this forum, I feel I should.
Reading inkblots vs. Tarot or whatever else someone's selected tool is, is a matter of personal choice. I remember you dipped a toe into it a while back and it's not for you. That's fine, I know there were others besides you that did not appreciate them here. But to suggest we don't even mention them in any thread other than the one they have been ostracized to is, in my opinion, very rude.
If you hate them so much, make a sig that says "PLEASE KNOW, I HATE INKBLOT READING FROM THE DEPTH OF MY SOUL AND WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING" and then you can relax, knowing that no one reading here will mistake you for an inkblotter:)

Here we go again. Are we never allowed to mention inkblots anywhere but in the inkblot thread in the parking lot, which is now not getting much attention? It is a way of "reading" just like a psychic reading, palm reading, or anything else. I think that we have come up with stuff that could help and that is why we are all here, right?

So THATS where the inkblot's went :confused: I had been wondering.

Why are they in the parking lot? They should have their own thread in THIS forum, shouldn't they? After all, they are being done for this case in particular right? :waitasec: I thought the parking lot was for things unrelated to any cases. I am a newbie so I don't really know the answers, maybe ask a mod?

I seriously don't even want to respond to your negativity but since I am the one that intiated reading inkblots on this forum, I feel I should.
Reading inkblots vs. Tarot or whatever else someone's selected tool is, is a matter of personal choice. I remember you dipped a toe into it a while back and it's not for you. That's fine, I know there were others besides you that did not appreciate them here. But to suggest we don't even mention them in any thread other than the one they have been ostracized to is, in my opinion, very rude.
If you hate them so much, make a sig that says "PLEASE KNOW, I HATE INKBLOT READING FROM THE DEPTH OF MY SOUL AND WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING" and then you can relax, knowing that no one reading here will mistake you for an inkblotter:)

I enjoyed the InkBlot thread..........I think it should not have been on the psychic/dream thread just as astrological has its own thread.......... Please do inkblots they are entertaining and if people feel they are a tool...

Yes, they originated in this thread because of the subject this thread covers and for some reason people got them moved to a completely different area that hardly anyone here participates in. I personally dont see any difference at all between interpreting a dream, a deck of cards, a vision or an inkblot, its the same thing. None of it is factual, each derives from personal experience or talent, all can be studied and discussed and its up to the individual whether they believe it has any substance or not. This thread isnt about facts, its about things outside ourselves.

As for dreams, the last three nights I have slept anywhere from 11-15 hrs each night, I cant even tell you how disgusting that is. Anyway, I have dreamed non-stop it seems thru these nights, one after the other. Most are disturbing, tormenting dreams, many involve people or places in my past. I dont dream of Caylee, that I know of. However, last night while in a half-awake, half-asleep state, in between dreams, a female voice chanted in my head over and over 'Chlorine! Chlorine! Chlorine!" This went on for a minute till I realized it and was like wth is that about??? I have no idea, it just seemed really strange and out of no where.

:crazy: I don't think SS was being negative or rude or anything like that.... really.... :dance: SS merely made a suggestion is all, so as to keep things separate is how I took it, since that subject got it's entire own thread.... I thought that was pretty cool & sorta a major thing when that happened.... :blowkiss:

Yes, they originated in this thread because of the subject this thread covers and for some reason people got them moved to a completely different area that hardly anyone here participates in. I personally dont see any difference at all between interpreting a dream, a deck of cards, a vision or an inkblot, its the same thing. None of it is factual, each derives from personal experience or talent, all can be studied and discussed and its up to the individual whether they believe it has any substance or not. This thread isnt about facts, its about things outside ourselves.

As for dreams, the last three nights I have slept anywhere from 11-15 hrs each night, I cant even tell you how disgusting that is. Anyway, I have dreamed non-stop it seems thru these nights, one after the other. Most are disturbing, tormenting dreams, many involve people or places in my past. I dont dream of Caylee, that I know of. However, last night while in a half-awake, half-asleep state, in between dreams, a female voice chanted in my head over and over 'Chlorine! Chlorine! Chlorine!" This went on for a minute till I realized it and was like wth is that about??? I have no idea, it just seemed really strange and out of no where.

The first thing that came to mind when I read this was the large buckets my pool chlorine comes in. I have 5 gal & 10 gal size. They seal off when you close them so no moisture or air can get in them. Could she be in a chlorine bucket buried or even not buried?

As for the inkblot thread - I don't understand why it is in the parking lot instead of here like this one or the astrological thread. Maybe we could move it back mods. I don't have anything to contribute with any inkblots, but I do love to look at them and read what people see.

I dont know, Turbo, I take it these buckets can be pretty large? Thats such a scary, horrible thought. I just cant figure out why that word would be repeated in my head, I dont have a pool, dont use chlorine for anything and had no reason to think about it. Its like a female was shouting it at me over and over, not in a mad way, just an adamant, matter of fact chant, or how a cheerleader sort of yells a word repeatedly.

So THATS where the inkblot's went :confused: I had been wondering.

Why are they in the parking lot? They should have their own thread in THIS forum, shouldn't they? After all, they are being done for this case in particular right? :waitasec: I thought the parking lot was for things unrelated to any cases. I am a newbie so I don't really know the answers, maybe ask a mod?
Someone thought the inkblots were taking over the psychic thread so we were asked to take all inkblots to the jury room or parking lot, not to another thread for Caylee. I didn't want to say how mad it made me but now I am. I think inkblots, just like dreams, visions, feelings, etc. are useful. Why did Alyzabeth's inkblot come up with a squirrel early on, only to find out that KC was blaming the smell in her car on dead squirrels or could the squirrel mean "Secret Squirrel" or that someone was being squirrely or that someone or something was being squirreled away? I found the inkblots to be facsinating and I myself have made 15 or 16 of them and have looked closely at everyone else's and think they tell a story. KC IS NOT TALKING. CA IS LYING THROUGH HER TEETH MOST OF THE TIME. GA IS HENPECKED BUT TRIES TO SQUEEZE THE TRUTH IN AT TIMES. LA HAS DISAPPEARED. We need something to talk to us. No one believes the woman who claims to have seen Caylee at the airport. She was even a guest speaker here. Isn't it possible that the airport's records are incomplete? The tapes were supposedly taped over although I am not so sure about that. Not everyone knows about this case so even though others were on that plane, they may never have heard of Caylee. Why does everyone, including the police, want to think that she just wants her 15 minutes of fame? She certainly didn't get it. What if Caylee was transported to North Carolina? What if Caylee was handed off to someone in Georgia? Does anyone remember the case from not so long ago where the girl was missing from another country for many years and it turned out that her very father had her holed up in a little apartment underneath their home and had fathered several children with her? That's a true story. There was another story where a guy took a young girl and kept her in an underground hole, raping her repeatedly. She was only about 12. She gained his confidence and escaped. What about Elizabeth Smart? She was walking around town in a burka. She was so close to where police were looking for her initially, she heard them, but was too scared to talk. When they did find her, she denied that she was Elizabeth Smart. What about Shawn Hornbeck? He was living right among society, going to school, had friends . . . and was tortured for years by his captor . . . who was just a friendly guy who worked at a pizza shop. Who knew? So nothing is impossible. Yes, KC borrowed a shovel and her car definitely had a dead human body in it . . . but was it Caylee's body? NG was just killed at Jay Blanchard Park or thereabouts 4 or 5 days before Caylee went missing. I know, I know . . . there's no connection. How do we know that? NG's killers haven't been found.

The one thing that we know is that KC is not talking now and when she did talk, she lied. We have alot of court documents including videos, phone records, interviews, jailhouse calls, 911 calls and things that we have heard in interviews on shows like NG and GVS but guess what people? I don't see the police, who have no doubt combed over ever page, video, interview, yada yada . . . coming up with anything more than we already know. Lucky for them, the Grand Jury Trial jurors decided that stolen gas cans, a borrowed shovel, backing up the car to a garage, lies and the smell of decomp in her car meant that she murdered her daughter. No new facts needed.

But where was Casey taking Caylee for the last 2 years? She had to be taking her somewhere. There is not one person in her life who has come forward and said "I am Zanny" or "I don't know why Casey said she was working and taking Caylee to a nanny . . . we hung out every day and Caylee was always with us (or not)."

Why the long rant? I'm pizzed, that's why. I can't believe we live in America and no one can get this girl to talk (legally) or no one can get to the bottom of her lies and why she tells them other than diagnosing her as a sociopath and a pathological liar who wanted freedom from motherhood. This case runs alot deeper than that. RG said the other night on NG that maybe KC planned a fake kidnapping of Caylee, to get away from her mother, and it went wrong. She was looking up missing kids websites for a reason. I haven't heard that she looked up any websites on how women kill their children so if she was researching anything, she may have been planning on Caylee going missing. We all know that she was jealous of CA's love for Caylee. That came right from the horse's mouth. I think LE needs to get some experts together . . . a profiler, handwriting expert, body language expert, expert in psychology/psychiatry, etc.

There are people here at WS who believe that Caylee is alive. This morning, that is how I feel.

I dont know, Turbo, I take it these buckets can be pretty large? Thats such a scary, horrible thought. I just cant figure out why that word would be repeated in my head, I dont have a pool, dont use chlorine for anything and had no reason to think about it. Its like a female was shouting it at me over and over, not in a mad way, just an adamant, matter of fact chant, or how a cheerleader sort of yells a word repeatedly.

The potential of that is huge. First, the Anthonys could have a bucket of chlorine in their shed and NO ONE would think anything about it since they have a pool. They could have one in any of the vehicles and no one would think anything about it.

Those buckets seal with a clip like thing on top which prevents water or air from getting in them. You can leave them out in the rain unprotected without worrying about your chlorine getting wet. Chlorine can explode if it get wet, so they are really air/water proof.

Here are pictures of mine and as you can see mine even has water on the lid so it is water/air proof.

DSC00108.jpg

DSC00107.jpg

Thank you for sharing that, TT, it puts in perspective just how big these buckets are and unfortunately, what could fit in there. Which put a very hearbreaking image in my head. I imagine it would cover up any smell as well, and the haunting quote echoes in my head, 'close to home'. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234