Psychic Discussion,Visions, Dreams, And Impressions

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
6:21 - dad drove me to school every day for 4 years when little. Drive by the bank 6:21 every single day. He was a fireman - badge #621. My son was born at 7:21. Daddy died at 6:21.... 200 year old clock in my house that has never worked - day that dad died I looked at it - it said 6:02. It had been broken for my whole life and never worked, I never wound it. Few minutes later, it chimed (sounds more like a gong) and the minute hand slipped straight down to 21 minutes so now it said 6:21. It still is at that time today - this was in 1996.

Ok first I would say; your Dad is definitly getting your attenion. My dad does this too. When you see that number 621 he is letting you know he is there for you. The meaning is Your continued belief and work with affirmations ensures that your needs are met in miraculous way. A Dad translation would be, "Honey don't worry, everything will work out. Keep the faith, the Universe has it covered". :)

ps did you get my PM?

I weighed 6 lbs 8ozs and was born at 6:08pm. This was always a
special number between my Mom and I.

After she passed away I would see 608 EVERYWHERE! Passing a clock, a receipt, something mentioned on TV, you name it. I had a watch battery die at 6:08. When I went to get another of my watches it too had died at 6:08.

Now, years after my Mom has passed, I take great comfort in seeing that number - and it still happens at an unusual rate. I just talk to her for a few seconds and feel that connection that she is still around in some way.

Think real hard about the significance of a number if this happens to you. Try to find out what the connection could be. Just maybe someone is letting you know they are still around.

Well said, spirits can effect anything electrical, such as clocks and lights. They have influence over small things as well to let you know they are there.

608 in the angel book; Give all money worries to God & be open to receiving all the blessings and abundance that are coming to you in mysterious and miraculous way. In other words, miracles happen, don't give up. Ask for prosperity and expect it, if you don't you can't receive it.

Bern, my number is 11. Would you look it up for me in your angel book? Please,...pretty please....with sugar on top...

A number that came up with my parents over and over is 15. Can you look that one up too, please?

Everyone please take note of specifics such as numbers in your impressions regarding Caylee's case. Many times we are not given enough specific information in our dreams or interpretations but if something specific is presented it could be relevant. Many times it doesn't all fit into place until you have that aha! moment. (like gmakat stated)

I had a dream about the location of Jessie Marie Davis and her unborn baby's grave but wasn't given any specifics. Two days later I was astounded when (on TV) LE was recovering their bodies and the location was exactly as I saw. I was shown her feet exposed out of a shallow grave and was horrified to learn months later when testimony at the trial reavealed her feet were exposed out of the blanket in which she was wrapped when that monster buried her. BTW this is still difficult for me to discuss because it was so horrific.

Everyone please take note of specifics such as numbers in your impressions regarding Caylee's case. Many times we are not given enough specific information in our dreams or interpretations but if something specific is presented it could be relevant. Many times it doesn't all fit into place until you have that aha! moment. (like gmakat stated)

I had a dream about the location of Jessie Marie Davis and her unborn baby's grave but wasn't given any specifics. Two days later I was astounded when (on TV) LE was recovering their bodies and the location was exactly as I saw. I was shown her feet exposed out of a shallow grave and was horrified to learn months later when testimony at the trial reavealed her feet were exposed out of the blanket in which she was wrapped when that monster buried her. BTW this is still difficult for me to discuss because it was so horrific.

I also had a dream of Jessie...................... I searched endlessly on the internet about my dream of her and came up empty. I was happy I cried when she and the baby were found.

It's a huge burden when there's no specifics presented which could be helpful. I cried too. She was found on my daughter's birthday.

Bern, my number is 11. Would you look it up for me in your angel book? Please,...pretty please....with sugar on top...

I will combine these two in this post.

11 Pay atttention to your repetitive thoughts and ideas, as they're answers to your prayers. this number also signifes a highly creative person woh needs to avoid addictive behaviors

15 change and elevate your thoughts. Use affirmations an prayers to help your thoughts and feelings rise abouve negativity.

I will combine these two in this post.

11 Pay atttention to your repetitive thoughts and ideas, as they're answers to your prayers. this number also signifes a highly creative person woh needs to avoid addictive behaviors

15 change and elevate your thoughts. Use affirmations an prayers to help your thoughts and feelings rise abouve negativity.

Oh no! Maybe I should give up the Chardonnay and cigarettes!

Thank you , bern:blowkiss:

see post #489:)

Oh, I meant trying to use 49 in relation to this case specifically, rather than in relation to me.
I just consider the presence of this number, along with the INSANE realism of the dreams I've had, to mean something. Not for me, but something to do with Caylee.

You know those plastic bag thingies that you vacuum and they suck up air and condense stuff for packaging...that you can use to put clothes and stuff away?

This keeps coming up for me. I hate it. It bothers me. It nauseates me.

I hate that this horrible person killed her child and somehow brought these terrific thoughts into my mind. Is it possible that she did such things? My only hope is that, if she did, she unwittingly "conserved" Caylee in a manner that she could come back to tell (to point at) her story!

Ok first I would say; your Dad is definitly getting your attenion. My dad does this too. When you see that number 621 he is letting you know he is there for you. The meaning is Your continued belief and work with affirmations ensures that your needs are met in miraculous way. A Dad translation would be, "Honey don't worry, everything will work out. Keep the faith, the Universe has it covered". :)

ps did you get my PM?

My daddy rings the phone, it's just one ring (of course he worked for the phone company) I know it's him and this started a few years ago. I hadn't heard from him since my brother died 4 months ago when I got a flurry of one ring calls in the months before he died and it's been oddly quiet till last week. I got a call on the date of my brother's death and a ring Friday which is when daddy died. It's very comforting to me.

I've enjoyed reading ya'lls dreams and interpretations :)

I weighed 6 lbs 8ozs and was born at 6:08pm. This was always a
special number between my Mom and I.

After she passed away I would see 608 EVERYWHERE! Passing a clock, a receipt, something mentioned on TV, you name it. I had a watch battery die at 6:08. When I went to get another of my watches it too had died at 6:08.

Now, years after my Mom has passed, I take great comfort in seeing that number - and it still happens at an unusual rate. I just talk to her for a few seconds and feel that connection that she is still around in some way.

Think real hard about the significance of a number if this happens to you. Try to find out what the connection could be. Just maybe someone is letting you know they are still around.

Maybe.........but that song is very fast and very loud, even when the clock radio is cut off.

My Mom who passed away in 2004 sends me pennies. We were very close my entire life, and really enjoyed each other's company. I had the joy of her living with me from 1999 to her death and we traveled together a lot and just did fun things together. There was an old song years ago which she used to sing when I was a child, called Pennies From Heaven. Right after my Mom passed away all of a sudden I would find a penny in the strangest places. I would always say thanks Mom, when I found one. Many times I can look down at the ground and nothing is there, and then a minute later, there is a penny. I even have a special bank I put my "treasure" pennies in.

Casey was sitting in a bed, propped up by a pillow and the blanket was like a crazy-quilt, you know, with all of these squares of fabric, different patterns, colors. And sitting next to her, talking with her, was this man dressed in a priest's garb (black robe with the white notch in the collar). This "priest" was talking in a stereotypically flamboyant "gay" way--you know, the loud, lispy voice, the hand gestures, etc.

They were talking about how she could best convince the jury that she was insane, to get out of the charges. She said that she could say she was insane while she was commiting the crime. He said ohhhh noooo!...You can't say THAT! And they were both laughing.

I have a number like that too, it's 527. It is a house number that as a child we all lived at. Since my father passed, I get that number with him all the time. I wake up at 5:27 and say "hi" to him. I have a clock that changes to that number at times when I walk past. Crazy huh? I can look up you no. in my Angel number book if you want a meaning from that.

Hey Bern,
We lost our 26 year old son Jason in 2005 to a motorcycle accident. His number was 420. His birthday and of course national marijuana day. After 9 days in the ICU on life support it was determined that there was no brain activity, I was emotionally drained and absolutely exhausted and finally agreed to go home and sleep in my own bed next to my husband. I woke up from a sound sleep in the very early morning hours, wide awake as if someone had woke me up, I glanced at the clock on the bedside table and as I did it flashed to 420. I looked at the foot of our bed and saw my Jason's image standing there looking at his Daddy and I. I said "I love you" blinked my eyes and he was gone. I know with every fiber of my being that Jason was telling me "It's all good, Mom. I'll see y'all when you get here."
Since his death when we are together as a family something with 420 always shows up. On vacation in Fl. we went into one of the shops and immediatly saw a T-Shirt with a big marijuana leaf that said 420. Walked to the back of the store to look at T-shirts and found one of those little personalized plastic license plates..the name on it "Jason". Walked over to the rack that it came from to put it away and found on one side of the rack the name plates for every member of our immediate family all grouped closely together. To me this was a sign from Jason that he was with us.
I love when it happens and really look forward to it, especially on special days like Birthdays, Holidays or family gatherings. I know what the number means to me but I would love to know it's significance from your angel book. TIA

I feel priveledged that you all have shared your stories of your loved ones. It is a comfort to know their spirit is alive. My Granny visits me in my dreams and it is sooo real. We just sit and talk just like we used to. She advises me in her little southern lady voice and I can smell her perfume. It's such a comfort to me because I miss her and know she's waiting for me in heaven.

Bern, that was a crazy dream! I gonna think awhile about that one. I have one that is soo bizarre and long I haven't posted it but will soon. My SO is leaving today to work out of town so I guess I should turn off the 'puter and spend some time w/ him lest he divorces me before we're even married. LOL

The thing I've long noticed about Caylee's forum is the number (in the url) is 166. Do you think that represents the day she died? 16-6 (June 16th)?

And speaking of numbers and pennies from heaven, my dad's b-day was 9-11 and my sister and I are often together when we look at the clock and notice it is 9:11. This has happened usually when there has been a crisis with our mom. I know dad is saying he is there with us and to continue taking care of her for him. After he first died he left both my sister and I coins. We would find them just like the poster above said, in spots where there had been no coin minutes before. The year on the coin is always significant to something in our lives. It's very, very comforting.

Hey Bern,
We lost our 26 year old son Jason in 2005 to a motorcycle accident. His number was 420. His birthday and of course national marijuana day. After 9 days in the ICU on life support it was determined that there was no brain activity, I was emotionally drained and absolutely exhausted and finally agreed to go home and sleep in my own bed next to my husband. I woke up from a sound sleep in the very early morning hours, wide awake as if someone had woke me up, I glanced at the clock on the bedside table and as I did it flashed to 420. I looked at the foot of our bed and saw my Jason's image standing there looking at his Daddy and I. I said "I love you" blinked my eyes and he was gone. I know with every fiber of my being that Jason was telling me "It's all good, Mom. I'll see y'all when you get here."
Since his death when we are together as a family something with 420 always shows up. On vacation in Fl. we went into one of the shops and immediatly saw a T-Shirt with a big marijuana leaf that said 420. Walked to the back of the store to look at T-shirts and found one of those little personalized plastic license plates..the name on it "Jason". Walked over to the rack that it came from to put it away and found on one side of the rack the name plates for every member of our immediate family all grouped closely together. To me this was a sign from Jason that he was with us.
I love when it happens and really look forward to it, especially on special days like Birthdays, Holidays or family gatherings. I know what the number means to me but I would love to know it's significance from your angel book. TIA

OMG what a beautiful story, you are defintly hear from him. That is what it is like with me and my dad.

Angel number 420 God and the Angels remind you to stay centered in faith. Your manifestation and healing power starts with your faith and belief. Give doubts to Heaven.

I will be going through something and I can ask my dad to let me know if I am on the right path and that number 527 comes up. I know a lot of people don't believe, but I do, I have seen to many things in my life to not know. I had a very difficult surgery when I was only 14 and I was dead for over 8 minutes. I believe in a life after. :blowkiss:

I also have a number like that. Funny, I thought I was the only one. I had a clock radio which would go off at 4:17 every morning and the song "William Tell Overture" by Rossini would be playing. (better known now as "The Lone Ranger" theme song) I became so perturbed with it, I threw it away and bought a new one. It did the same thing. I have not used a clock radio in years and now my husband's has started doing the same darn thing since LP entered this drama.

I don't know what it meant when it happened before, and I sure don't know what it means now, but if anyone has any idea about why that song would be playing each time, I would appreciate knowing it.

IIRC there a William that visited KC in jail ? Perhaps he knows something that is significant and he may not even realize it .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop