Psychic Ginnette Lucas claims she was on the phone with D. Casey while he searched

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry no time to read whole thread. Has someone already mentioned that Hoover said Dominic called him on the 14th to come search on the 15th? The psyhic said she called Dominic on the 15th cause she had just had the dream. Doesn't that discount her story?

Just ANOTHER example of these bumbling idiots not being able to keep their lies straight.

Credibility for the psychic. Since I live somewhat in the area that she "claims" she does, I did some sleuthing.

First, my error, Bluemont is in Clarke co, not Loudoun as I first posted.

On any google search I did on either her name or her dads, the only legit fact I could find was that her dad does have an active VaDPOR license as a surveyor. None of the listed addresses could be verified. I found several, Sterling and Bluemont. The Sterling address, listed as a business location, is a private home, rented out. The Bluemont address, according to tax records in Clarke Co, does not exist. All phone numbers listed are cell phones. Could not find landline numbers.

There was a listing in Dec 08 Craig's list, Hanover, VA to sell a 2000 vehicle with GL's name and phone number.

Although the website they have listed numerous media references but I could not find one to valid those references.

Take this for what it is..... zippo-nadda-nottin'

It is the mortgage holder's property -it would be held liable for anyone injured. If someone in the neighborhood called the county board of health, the owner of the property would be cited for maintaining a public nuisance. That property is a lawsuit waiting to happen. The least they could do is pick up the bags of garbage.

Yes, but I think this is all beside the point right now.

People have crappy yards all over the US. It varies from county to county, but here in the county I live in (in FLA) if you get cited for a trashy yard, you are given 15 days to clean it up before anyone can take action. Also, if someone trespasses onto someone's private property and gets hurt, that individual has some accountability. Otherwise, there would be lawsuits right and left.

It is the mortgage holder's property -it would be held liable for anyone injured. If someone in the neighborhood called the county board of health, the owner of the property would be cited for maintaining a public nuisance. That property is a lawsuit waiting to happen. The least they could do is pick up the bags of garbage.

You evidently don't live in Florida. With all the foreclosures, this is just one of thousands of houses like these. I don't think the mortgage company is worried about a little garbage at this point. They probably have thousands of them since many of those were financed with FannieMae & FreddiMac. I doubt the federal government is worried about a lawsuit.

If this psychic produces verifiable phone records proving she was on the phone with DC anytime on the morning of the 15 of Nov. I will eat my fedora!
And I want my money back on that new BS meter I just bought!!!!!!!

Oh yes ! There is going to be HUGE presser.

The pyschic will produce the phone records. Then DC will produce the photo of Casey, Caylee and Zenaida in Jay Blanchard Park - you know the one he went up to Tennessee to retrieve. Finally, Baez will take the mike and tell the story that will make the whole world understand what "really happened".

What did I forget ?

Lol! The Black Jack phone will turn up under DC's car seat? (I was trying to give some benefit of the doubt to the psychic, but I can only go so far! :crazy: )

Credibility for the psychic. Since I live somewhat in the area that she "claims" she does, I did some sleuthing.

On any google search I did on either her name or her dads, the only legit fact I could find was that her dad does have an active VaDPOR license as a surveyor. None of the listed addresses could be verified. I found several, Sterling and Bluemont. The Sterling address, listed as a business location, is a private home, rented out. The Bluemont address, according to tax records in Clarke Co, does not exist. All phone numbers listed are cell phones. Could not find landline numbers.

There was a listing in Dec 08 Craig's list, Hanover, VA to sell a 2000 vehicle with GL's name and phone number.

Although the website they have listed numerous media references but I could not find one to valid those references.

Good sleuthing. I also tried to check out the media references and could find NOTHING to back those up. I have a feeling this is a friend or relative of someone with KFN. The reason, is there was something way back when about Milstead or his wife being from that area. I am trying to find that info now.

The pyschic will produce the phone records. Then DC will produce the photo of Casey, Caylee and Zenaida in Jay Blanchard Park - you know the one he went up to Tennessee to retrieve. Finally, Baez will take the mike and tell the story that will make the whole world understand what "really happened".

What did I forget ?

The addresses of the 9 different places they were living with her which he and GA claimed. I guess that was 9 different rocks in the woods.

What did I forget ?

Casey will stand in the background and rub her fingertip against her "tears" and then stare at the tip of her finger to see if there's any actual moisture on there.

Apparently the psychic has been in touch with the A family according to this link
I just found on Wesh. Don't know if this is of any importance but thought I'd post it just in case.

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/18472776/detail.html

“It actually woke me up at three in the morning,” said Lucas, who is one of many psychics who called authorities and the family during the search for Caylee.
I think the senrence is poorly written, and not meant to infer that Lucas had been in contact with the Anthonys.
Try reading it this way. Lucas is a psychic. Many psychics called authorities and the family during the search.

I think the senrence is poorly written, and not meant to infer that Lucas had been in contact with the Anthonys.
Try reading it this way. Lucas is a psychic. Many psychics called authorities and the family during the search.

I admit my eyes are crossed at this point, but I have just finished re-reading ALL the psychic tips LE received and unless I missed it there was NOTHING from this woman in any of them.

You're kidding right? Let's look at some facts:

1) Sat. Nov. 15 - CA and GA are are a meet and greet to COLLECT MONEY FOR A SEARCH OF A LIVE CAYLEE

2) During same meet and greet above a PI working FOR THE A'S is roaming around the woods (in the general area where Caylee is ultimately found) ON THE PHONE and obviously NOT SEARCHING for a LIVE Caylee by sticking a probe in the ground.

3) Any and ALL money collected by the A's for a search of a LIVE Caylee is now in question as to what exactly said money was ACTUALLY meant for. Oh, and by the way, the court will need a FULL ACCOUNTING of all money to show just where it was used and for what.

4) The relevance of all above facts certainly bring questions into both the murder trial of this child as well as offer evidence of fraud and misrepresentation by major witnesses!
Which then lends to reasonable doubt in the murder trial, credibility of all involved, and, of course, future charges for the major witnesses.

And I won't go into the motive aspects of the above.

Bolded above mine.

Under Purposes #2

I found this off the helpfindcaylee myspace page, it's a trust document regarding all funds raised

http://helpfindcaylee.usualbeings.com/images/September%2025th%20Trust%20Agreement%20%282%29%282%29.pdf

"The Primary purpose of the Trust Fund will be to pay general expenses locating and recovering of Caylee Marie Anthony, as well as general expenses of the burial and estate administration of Caylee Marie Anythony, should she be deceased.

It also deals with the needs of the search, kidfinders, Never lose Hope foundation (no mention of Tim Miller's group) and any others the "Trustee('s) deem appropriate and consistent with the designated purposes stated within"

Bluemont is in Loudoun County, not Clarke. I always thought it was in Clarke County too - it's right on the line. I live in the Shenandoah Valley sort of in the area too.

When they showed the map on NG last night, it sure looked to me like they were locating her in Richmond, which would make the Hanover listing make sense since Hanover County borders Richmond.

They may have been simply showing a map of Virginia with Richmond marked as the capital, though.

I admit my eyes are crossed at this point, but I have just finished re-reading ALL the psychic tips LE received and unless I missed it there was NOTHING from this woman in any of them.

You have my sympathies for doing this.... My brain was going fuzzy while trying to do mine. The only truthful fact I could find about GL and ML is that HE is a licensed surveyor in VA, and his license is due to be renewed 2011.

Whoa, Turbo. Well beyond the call of duty! Significant that *this particular psychic* is not on the list of tipsters. Thanks for the excellent sleuthing!

Maybe not this case but however if DC lied to LE that is a crime.

And I believe it is coming....................did you see this? Here he is called their "bodyguard"..........LOL

WESH 2 has confirmed Casey Anthony's former bodyguard gave investigators a voluntary sworn statement on Thursday that he did not know about Caylee's death before her remains were discovered.

Two sources tell WESH 2 that private investigator Dominic Casey denied under oath any knowledge of Caylee's remains before they were discovered Dec. 11.

Good sleuthing. I also tried to check out the media references and could find NOTHING to back those up. I have a feeling this is a friend or relative of someone with KFN. The reason, is there was something way back when about Milstead or his wife being from that area. I am trying to find that info now.

I've never seen a site that had only a listing of supposed media interviews and not one single actual article or link to an article.

I'd guess either they don't exist or if interviewed at all, she was one of many in the article.

You have my sympathies for doing this.... My brain was going fuzzy while trying to do mine. The only truthful fact I could find about GL and ML is that HE is a licensed surveyor in VA, and his license is due to be renewed 2011.

That is all I found too.

Yes, most of us are not surprised at that for sure. I really don't think WESH meant to have us think that either. They could have phrased it beter.

Bluemont is in Loudoun County, not Clarke. I always thought it was in Clarke County too - it's right on the line. I live in the Shenandoah Valley sort of in the area too.

When they showed the map on NG last night, it sure looked to me like they were locating her in Richmond, which would make the Hanover listing make sense since Hanover County borders Richmond.

They may have been simply showing a map of Virginia with Richmond marked as the capital, though.

One address I had for Bluemont, I went to Loudoun Co. The street name does not exist. However, in Clarke Co it does, but not the house number.

GL had a craigslist posting back in 12.08, in the Hanover/Richmond listings, to sell a vehicle with her name and cell phone number listed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom
Back