Psychic Ginnette Lucas claims she was on the phone with D. Casey while he searched

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've never seen a site that had only a listing of supposed media interviews and not one single actual article or link to an article.

I'd guess either they don't exist or if interviewed at all, she was one of many in the article.

And the vagueness of even the article. There were no titles, so I went to the source and tried to search for them or anything with her name but nothing, not even in archives.

And I believe it is coming....................did you see this? Here he is called their "bodyguard"..........LOL

WESH 2 has confirmed Casey Anthony's former bodyguard gave investigators a voluntary sworn statement on Thursday that he did not know about Caylee's death before her remains were discovered.

Two sources tell WESH 2 that private investigator Dominic Casey denied under oath any knowledge of Caylee's remains before they were discovered Dec. 11.

So now he is a bodyguard???????:waitasec:

This finding is just not adding up to me
First, the PI says he is talking to his ill daughter on the phone
Second, the A's claim to KNOW who he's on the phone with while looking in the woods for what seems to be a DEAD Caylee (so the A's KNOW this as well)
Third, on the same day, the A's are collecting money to search for a LIVE Caylee
Fourth, this psychic claims to have to been on the phone with the PI at the time of the search (but cannot provide phone records)
Fifth, the psychic claims CA sent her a teddy bear of Caylee's

Sooooo it sounds to me like everyone in this scenario are full of you know what. If the PI is on the phone with the psychic why not say that, why lie????? AND NOW they want us to believe the PI is telling the truth? Puhleeze!!! If CA and GA knew the PI was searching for a DEAD Caylee with the help of this psychic, why would they hold this meet and greet to get money for the search for a LIVE Caylee? Just one more reason why I feel IT"S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!

Not to mention that legit psychics work for PAY - who was paying this psychic. Sylvia Brown chargres a small fortune for a reading and Reiner charged Jackie Peterson $450 for a reading over 5 years ago. Also most psychics who are any good toot their own horns. This woman is tooting her own horn with links that are no good. If she is truly a dowser, why didnn't she douse Caylee's remains when it was under water?

These people are all phonies and they fit in perfectly with the A family - not a word of truth from any of them imo

Sorry no time to read whole thread. Has someone already mentioned that Hoover said Dominic called him on the 14th to come search on the 15th? The psyhic said she called Dominic on the 15th cause she had just had the dream. Doesn't that discount her story?
Found the link with Hoover and his lawyer speaking with KBelich.
He does state that Casey called him on the 14th to come down.
http://www.wftv.com/news/18432677/detail.html#-
"They said Mr. Casey called Hoover on November 14 and asked him to come to town and meet at Mr. Casey's office on the morning of November 15. That's when Mr. Casey told Hoover that Caylee was dead and that Mr. Casey knew where the remains were."
They videotaped the house on the 15th.
Now, I heard LP state that Casey was talking to J W-ray. How does she fit in to all of this? See, if I were at all the suspicious type, I'd be asking why go to all of this trouble lying about your illdaughter, talking with the psychic verizon network and no one is talking about the wray lady?

Casey will stand in the background and rub her fingertip against her "tears" and then stare at the tip of her finger to see if there's any actual moisture on there.

Well heck, we can all stand beside her with our empty tissue boxes since no tears require no tissues to wipe a dry cheek and eye.:bang:

I admit my eyes are crossed at this point, but I have just finished re-reading ALL the psychic tips LE received and unless I missed it there was NOTHING from this woman in any of them.

I don't think she would be on that list because from what I understand she was CALLED by someone (DC? She hasn't said who called her yet). She didn't CALL in any tips to LE because she didn't have any until she touched the ole teddy bear that was sent to her from somebody in the A camp. IMO. Get what I'm sayin?

I don't think she would be on that list because from what I understand she was CALLED by someone (DC? She hasn't said who called her yet). She didn't CALL in any tips to LE because she didn't have any until she touched the ole teddy bear that was sent to her from somebody in the A camp. IMO. Get what I'm sayin?
Wait, I thought she said on NG last night that after the fellow dowser called her and asked her to help with the case that she called Allen and he wasn't interested.

Am I remembering that right?

Yeah, but didn't she say she got nothing from the teddy bear but then dreamed it?

I dreamed my dog found a bag will millions of dollars in it too, but that was nothing but too many hot burritos the night before.

Oh, and they think this CYA job is gonna fly ...... NOT.

Well heck, we can all stand beside her with our empty tissue boxes since no tears require no tissues to wipe a dry cheek and eye.:bang:

And do a presser with the "invisible nanny" while we are there.

So now he is a bodyguard???????:waitasec:

LOL, I wouldn't want a sissy "body guarding" me. Did you see the way he slashed into those bags and looked into them all skeered like? Not to mention the guy prolly weighs about a buck thirty. Now that weapon he was packing - the pocket knife....woooooooo, skeery!

Okay - Keep it up fellow sleuthers - I will be back later. Going to hear Dr. Bill (William) Bass (The Body Farm) this evening and need to get to the hotel and get ready.

Maybe I can ask him some questions about skeletal remains. LOL

Oh, and they think this CYA job is gonna fly ...... NOT.

Too much CYA going on in the Anthony group imo. Also wild rumors that are unsubstnatiated. I thought DC was supposed to be in another town looking for a live Caylee according to the Anthonys

Who cares about the house? The comment I made about the mortgage co. was a non sequitor, a throw away line, a statement of irony. I don't care if they cleaned it up or not.

What does it prove if this so called psychic called the police or not? She was wrong, the body wasn't at the house, nor was it near where the body was found. Why anyone would follow a psychic's tips is beyond me, but often times, LE will politely listen to them to appease the family and give them some peace of mind that they're leaving no stone unturned.

Casey's friend predicted that the body was there long before any psychic did - we all know she said that, so if the so-called psychic was following this case, she would have known too. If any "psychic" predicted the body dumping site it was purely accidental or like the posters here, following the case and working on a hunch.

Wait, I thought she said on NG last night that after the fellow dowser called her and asked her to help with the case that she called Allen and he wasn't interested.

Am I remembering that right?
Her actual words were telling:
"Another fellow dowser called me and asked me to do some location work for the Anthony case....And I said, Sure, what the heck, go ahead, let`s try it. So he called down there. And I guess he had spoken with Sergeant Allen and Allen wasn`t interested. And then I guess he spoke with Dominic Casey and Dominic Casey said he was interested."

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0901/13/ng.01.html

Okay - Keep it up fellow sleuthers - I will be back later. Going to hear Dr. Bill (William) Bass (The Body Farm) this evening and need to get to the hotel and get ready.

Maybe I can ask him some questions about skeletal remains. LOL
Oh! I love Dr. Bass!!

Plus this whole house/site PI search was around the time that KFN and the A's were thick as thieves, as I recall.

That was the day of the Meet and Greet. Nov 15th? In fact, I think that pic that's floating around of KFN Dennis, DC and JH was taken at the Meet and Greet. You can see they are standing under the canopy and Dennis' truck is in the background.

Back to catching up, my wireless card decided to stop working all of a sudden. :waitasec:

One address I had for Bluemont, I went to Loudoun Co. The street name does not exist. However, in Clarke Co it does, but not the house number.

GL had a craigslist posting back in 12.08, in the Hanover/Richmond listings, to sell a vehicle with her name and cell phone number listed.

In such a rural area, it would be likely that someone living near Bluemont on either side could have a Bluemont mailing address, especially if that's the closest post office, or say they lived in Bluemont.

But Bluemont itself is in Loudoun. See the dotted line to the left of Bluemont? That's the county line between Loudoun and Clarke.

http://maps.live.com/?q=Bluemont+va&mkt=en-US&FORM=BYRE

My address is the name of the nearest post office but I actually live in a place with a different name that's an even smaller bump in the road than Bluemont. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6
Back