Psychic Ginnette Lucas claims she was on the phone with D. Casey while he searched

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I find this interesting - does anyone have a link to the pic with JH and DC at this M&G? I guess they could have gone there after their little video production exercise.

I came across a picture of it earlier today.....and now I can't find it. But it didn't have JH or DC in it, just the A's and I think it was the Milsteads. I've spent a couple of hours looking. I'll keep looking and as soon as I find it I'll post it or the link to it. I thought I got to it from a link on KFN website, but apparently I didn't.

Has anyone considered the fact that this 'psychic' claims to be a former PI? Could the psychic and one of the A's PI's have some type of past relationship? Maybe met on a job at some type of association meeting or something?

If there was a past association between the two it could go a long way toward explaining why DC first told a lie about who he was talking to, then said he was talking to a psychic. He might have needed time to get some arrangements made.

If they were using burner phones, the psychic may now have the other burner phone that was used.

First...IIRC, she supposedly found that house "in her dream" - saying she's never been there before - and it just happened to be owned by someone named "Gonzalas"...first hinky meter twitch
Second....No records of "calls" to DC AND mixed up times - remains to be proven/or lied about....hinky goin up
Third....WHY would Cindy give her a teddy bear of Caylee's if she refused to give Tim anything of hers because he was searching for a "dead Caylee".....the "psychic" had DC looking in garbage bags, for Pete's sake !!!
Hinky meter BROKE !!!!!

I posted the same on another thread.
Publicly the A's vehemently state Caylee is alive and are receiving live sightings all the time YET in private they did entertain the thought/theory that Caylee was deceased and allowed their PI to act on that theory.
Having Caylee's teddy bear, the physic dreamed about the wooded area, the 2 trash bags, and this abandoned home.
I will entertain the theory that this home plays some kind of role in Caylee's life and death.
Wonder if any of the neighbors ever noticed Casey there possibly thinking she may "buy" the home just like they thought yesterday with Marellano and KB?
From the aerial pics, it wouldn't be difficult to walk to that home via Suburban and along the water's edge to the back yard, we do that in my neighborhood.
Marellano you can better answer. Is it was possible to enter the property via the backyard?

Has anyone considered the fact that this 'psychic' claims to be a former PI? Could the psychic and one of the A's PI's have some type of past relationship? Maybe met on a job at some type of association meeting or something?

If there was a past association between the two it could go a long way toward explaining why DC first told a lie about who he was talking to, then said he was talking to a psychic. He might have needed time to get some arrangements made.

I think this is more than possible......:clap::clap::clap:

Well I know its O/T but I can officially squash that rumor as FACT - Yes it was this Deputy Cain that responded to the gas can incident.

Here's link to incident report!!!

http://www.ocso.com/LinkClick.aspx?link=MediaRelations/07.28.08_burglary.pdf&tabid=547&mid=1935

Snipped from article
"The victim gave a sworn written statement and wishes to testify and prosecute"

Will this incident be added to Casey's list of offenses? or is this theft event now moot?
I called in the same kind of report to the police about thefts/burglary of gas cans in my neighborhood and I, along with my neighbors have all been subpeonaed for trial by the State of FL.
Can George now say he doesn't want to go to press charges after filing an incidence report?

FYI: GL psychic also mentioned that she found a missing little girl alive from MI just a few weeks before Caylee was found!

I receive all amber alerts in my e-mails and voulnteer for a couple of other Missing Organizations that do the same. I could not recall any from MI & I live in MI nothing on the news here either!

I double checked all of my e-mails to make sure I just didn't see it before or now! "NO MISSING LITTLE GIRLS FOUND IN MICHIGAN OR RECENTLY MISSING DURING NOV OR BEFORE THAT WERE FOUND!"

How much did they pay this lady to claim this & is it enough to pay for a lawyer she's going to end up needing by getting involved with the A's & thier groups of creating a smoke screen for reasonable doubt for prospective jurors?

Wftv says upcoming on the 6 broadcast that they have info that may debunk the claims she is making. We will see what they have uncovered.

Wftv says upcoming on the 6 broadcast that they have info that may debunk the claims she is making. We will see what they have uncovered.

Good! I hope they nail the whole lot of em!!! :furious:

Sweet! We already know she's full of it, but it's great when the media reports on things like this too.

FYI: GL psychic also mentioned that she found a missing little girl alive from MI just a few weeks before Caylee was found!

I receive all amber alerts in my e-mails and voulnteer for a couple of other Missing Organizations that do the same. I could not recall any from MI & I live in MI nothing on the news here either!

I double checked all of my e-mails to make sure I just didn't see it before or now! "NO MISSING LITTLE GIRLS FOUND IN MICHIGAN OR RECENTLY MISSING DURING NOV OR BEFORE THAT WERE FOUND!"

How much did they pay this lady to claim this & is it enough to pay for a lawyer she's going to end up needing by getting involved with the A's & thier groups of creating a smoke screen for reasonable doubt for prospective jurors?

:eek:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18482075/detail.html

WFTV reporter Kathi Belich talked to a family member from another murder mystery 20 years ago who said psychic Ginette Lucas took her money and gave her useless information in return. "She makes you feel like you're her best friend until the money runs out," Mary Thweatt told Eyewitness News.

Thweatt, of Virginia, said a month after her niece was raped and murdered her family desperately turned to Lucas to find the killer. She said they paid Lucas about $5,000 for useless information.

"That it was probably a soldier and he had something red on his sleeve and being that we have four or five different military bases within 75 miles around us," Thweatt said.

Well I don't know about debuking the claims. This is what was said. A family from I think the Maryland/Virginia area several years( ago gave her 5.000 to help find the killer of a family member. Once the money ran out so did her tips The tips she did give were very generic. The guy was a military man with something red on his shirt. The family member said there were many military bases within a 75 mile radius. Now all these years later the murder is still unsolved.

Untill she can provide the call logs from her phones her credibility is in question. Also JH said DC never mentioned any psychic to him.

WFTV reporter Kathi Belich talked to a family member from another murder mystery 20 years ago who said psychic Ginette Lucas took her money and gave her useless information in return. "She makes you feel like you're her best friend until the money runs out," Mary Thweatt told Eyewitness News.

Thweatt, of Virginia, said a month after her niece was raped and murdered her family desperately turned to Lucas to find the killer. She said they paid Lucas about $5,000 for useless information.

"That it was probably a soldier and he had something red on his sleeve and being that we have four or five different military bases within 75 miles around us," Thweatt said.

It's all about the money ain't it??????????????? :furious::furious::furious:

This lady is from the moment I heard her in the media video a bunch of HOGWASH! "Another one bites the dust!" A huge waste! A huge USELESS waste! A dishonor to all missing children & adults families she better run for the hills & fast!

<snipped>
WFTV reporter Kathi Belich talked to a family member from another murder mystery 20 years ago who said psychic Ginette Lucas took her money and gave her useless information in return.

Lucas said she was the one directing the Anthonys' private investigator, DC, on the phone in November, but the man who shot the video said Mr. Casey never mentioned a psychic and was secretive about his numerous phone calls.

Article:

Well I don't know about debuking the claims. This is what was said. A family from I think the Maryland area several years ago gave her 5.000 to help find the killer of a family member. Once the money ran out so did her tips. The tips she did give were very generic. The guy was a military man with something red on his shirt. The family member said there were many military bases within a 75 mile radius. Now all these years later the murder is still unsolved.

Untill she can provide the call logs from her phones her credibility is in question. Also JH said DC never mentioned any phychic to him.
That's just sad. I've heard this about certain psychics (not all), that once the money runs out so do the tips. There are too many people out there who take advantage of the desperate and vulnerable who so want to believe that there loved one is safe and can be found. Very sad. These people get victimized twice.

I find this interesting - does anyone have a link to the pic with JH and DC at this M&G? I guess they could have gone there after their little video production exercise.

The pics were very recently taken off the site. I was in a thread where somebody had saved them (I think there were 2 pics) and posted them in her photobucket or something similar before they were deleted. That's how I saw them. I'm sorry I can't remember the thread name and don't have the link, but maybe if you do a few searches you could find it? Or maybe try a search on photobucket.

Sorry, I know this isn't much help.

The pics were very recently taken off the site. I was in a thread where somebody had saved them (I think there were 2 pics) and posted them in her photobucket or something similar before they were deleted. That's how I saw them. I'm sorry I can't remember the thread name and don't have the link, but maybe if you do a few searches you could find it? Or maybe try a search on photobucket.

Sorry, I know this isn't much help.

I have them all from the "Meet & Greet"! As soon as I heard about the leak date of the P.I. video I hurried off to the site & copied all of them. I have a few major ones in my photo album named Caylee. I knew they would delete them & checked a couple of days later...GONE!

I have more but didn't put them all in the album.(*Note: 2pgs. my album)
Just go to my profile pg & you can find some of them.

Here's a link to it:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/album.php?albumid=609

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mbennett90