Psychic Ginnette Lucas claims she was on the phone with D. Casey while he searched

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yep, also Verizon does not have any local offices that you can just waltz into and chitty chat with. Verizon does all their business over the phone.

FIOS does have store locations in some local malls, but they have no access to the accounts to get this information. You can order services, pay bills and cancel but that is it. If she has a POTS line, she has to call to request to get copies of her Nov bill.

On her home phone bill, both FIOS and POTS lines, local calls do not appear, but long distance calls DO as they are itemized. Her cell phone bill line itemizes every call, incoming/outgoing.

I have Verizon, so I do know how their billing system works.

A subpoena would get everything and Verizon would supply the info ASAP.

i have verizon and fios as well. we have local stores as well as kiosks within other places, such as circuit city, malls, and best buy, i believe.

also, casey makes mention of getting her blackjack from a verizon store on 'the bottom left part of town', so i am inclined to believe other states have them as well.

in any case, i think this woman is full of it, and if something proves me wrong, that's just fine. i'll willingly hold out on my belief of this one.

If I was Ginn or anyone involved in this, I would make sure that I had 'proof' aka phone records BEFORE I spoke out! MOO

I don't blame NG for putting her on the air. NG knew she would be debunking the DC saying it was her he was on the phone with. I loved how HG spoke to her last night. I hope she has her on tonight to ask her about the $ she has taken fro other families for tips....:woohoo:

Said to GL:
NG: "I'm not going to get YOUR CELL RECORDS for you!
Loved it sooo much...Yeah! Yeah! Have her on again tonight.

That was PRICELESS! So was the ...."I've never heard of a cell phone or land line number not showing up on a bill unless it never happened...oh wait...except for the time the tot mom said little Caylee called her and THAT didn't show up on the cell phone bill either!" NG cracks me up.

I don't blame NG for putting her on the air. NG knew she would be debunking the DC saying it was her he was on the phone with. I loved how HG spoke to her last night. I hope she has her on tonight to ask her about the $ she has taken fro other families for tips....:woohoo:

Said to GL:
NG: "I'm not going to get YOUR CELL RECORDS for you!
Loved it sooo much...Yeah! Yeah! Have her on again tonight.

Mrs Peel No problem at all! :blowkiss: That's why I checked all of my amber alerts from Nov before & after..I knew I didn't remember one. I save them all for reference so they weren't deleted. Just wanted to show what a another liar the A's have on thier side.

Yes, same purpose.:blowkiss:

A wee fibster. moooo.

If she is back on tonight,( and I hope she is) I hope NG asks some hard questions. No soft ball questions. Ok, back to the regularly scheduled psychic topic thread. :)

Ginette L is impossible. In trying to get her story straight and become LESS confused, I spent a lot of time going over her different accounts to NG, Fox, WESH, WFTV. They are all *different* in regard to when she became involved, who contacted whom, how the dream came about, etc. Perhaps she is nervous? Easily distracted, for sure.

Here:

Example 1 The intermediary is a person who: heard her reputation and called her and called Det Allen about her (she guesses), knows her dad, works for them (she and father), is also a dowser but only a hobbyist.

Example 2 Involvement with the case: off and on since August when intermediary (aka friend, father's friend, admirer, employee, fellow-but-not- serious dowser) emailed her, started in late October when teddy sent by A's, began in early November when DC called her or she called him.

Example 3 What she saw or said: told PI to go to house and / or told PI to go to woods; told PI where to go in November, but when friends later told her child is dead since body had been found in December she was surprised even though she now (January) says she used the words "final answer" or "fast and final answer" and look for garbage bags to DC on phone.

Many problems.

So, instead of looking to the source herself for info I think we'll have to wait for LE or Verizon to come across.

:toastred: Well done, Mrs. Peel! Cracking good read! By George, I think you've got it!

[QUOTE=TURBOTHINK We don't even need the dogs to follow this scent. It is wafting all over the air.

The dowsers divining rod would be better served as the rear dog in the Iditarod! The view is all the same! :smiley4:

If I was Ginn or anyone involved in this, I would make sure that I had 'proof' aka phone records BEFORE I spoke out! MOO

This is what amazes me! They are all like KC and think no one is going to check out their claims! They all look like idiots!! Orlando is famous for fantasy attractions and now they have a new one to add to their list and they are bringing in players from outta state!!:crazy:

If she is back on tonight,( and I hope she is) I hope NG asks some hard questions. No soft ball questions. Ok, back to the regularly scheduled psychic topic thread. :)
Every time I see your Judge Judy sig, it reminds me another of her pearls. "If it doesn't make sense, it didn't happen!"

That was PRICELESS! So was the ...."I've never heard of a cell phone or land line number not showing up on a bill unless it never happened...oh wait...except for the time the tot mom said little Caylee called her and THAT didn't show up on the cell phone bill either!" NG cracks me up.

Disclaimer: I am not taking sides with the psychic...BUT:

As an office manager for over ten years, I know that the Sprint business plan does NOT give you numbers called. The psychic said something about the bill going to her dad. Perhaps he has her on his business plan? You can get the information for the business plan, but it is not sent out with the normal monthly bill.

Just in case that is the issue, I wanted to throw that out there.

This is what amazes me! They are all like KC and think no one is going to check out their claims! They all look like idiots!! Orlando is famous for fantasy attractions and now they have a new one to add to their list and they are bringing in players from outta state!!:crazy:
Ha! Ha! Love the analogy! And that's what tourism is all about!

As an office manager for over ten years, I know that the Sprint business plan does NOT give you numbers called. The psychic said something about the bill going to her dad. Perhaps he has her on his business plan? You can get the information for the business plan, but it is not sent out with the normal monthly bill.

I hear what you are saying, but she specifically said that her dad said THE number didn't show up. The way it was said made it sound like other numbers were on the bill, but for some reason - mysteriously DC's number was not on the bill.

ETA - okay, I'm wrong. I just heard the conversation on JVM. She said that Verizon couldn't get detailed call information - not that THE number didn't show up. She has a call into a Verizon supervisor.

I had sprint also (not business, just regular people :biglaugh:) 2003-2005. never got itemised calls but retrieved them easily from my account on the website. friend with same as me (not business) did get itemised list monthly.

I had sprint also (not business, just regular people :biglaugh:) 2003-2005. never got itemised calls but retrieved them easily from my account on the website. friend with same as me (not business) did get itemised list monthly.

Exactly. Not all plans are the same. Perhaps, being it is her dad's account, she was not authorized to view it online. Hopefully daddy will get her the paperwork so she can clear that up. That is, unless it's a tall tale!

From the sleuthing I did today, I cannot find a business associated with this man, much less his daughter. He has a surveyor license, but not a business name nor office. I would suspect, like many one man business people around here, that he does NOT have a business line due to cost. He probably runs his business out of his truck like most of them do. They slap a magnetic sign on the side of their truck when they need to.

From the sleuthing I did today, I cannot find a business associated with this man, much less his daughter. He has a surveyor license, but not a business name nor office. I would suspect, like many one man business people around here, that he does NOT have a business line due to cost. He probably runs his business out of his truck like most of them do. They slap a magnetic sign on the side of their truck when they need to.

If he's on a Schedule C self-employed as an independent contractor, it may prove hard to find it.

I hear what you are saying, but she specifically said that her dad said THE number didn't show up. The way it was said made it sound like other numbers were on the bill, but for some reason - mysteriously DC's number was not on the bill.

ETA - okay, I'm wrong. I just heard the conversation on JVM. She said that Verizon couldn't get detailed call information - not that THE number didn't show up. She has a call into a Verizon supervisor.

You were right the first time. Right before she said that she said her dad got the bill and he said the number wasn't there and Nancy called her on it and then she said about calling verizon and they wouldn't give her a copy of the bill and she then said she had called supervisor and was waiting on that. It's all BS to me. :)

I figured since we had some people looking into the "psychic" I would put the info I found here--maybe it'll help someone else to connect the dots

First and foremost I cannot find any proof whatsoever on her being a PI--there is articles by her dad that say she is but I have been unable to locate anything official

Dad=Louis

Website=Paranormaladvisors.com

Info on website

Main # 703-772-155
Dads # 800-922-110
Her # 804-559-595

Email

Main=email@paranormaladvisors.c
Dads=louis@paranormaladvisors.c
Hers=ginny@paranormaladvisors.c
Also found for her ginettematacia@earthlink.n

Website originally done by LooseLinks in Ft Meyers FL

Suzanne & Bernie Lax(manager) 213-400-100 laxfilm@aol.c((laxfilm shows the website being up for grabs in 2006))

Betty Wells(assistant)((not sure if it's to S&B or the Matacias??))

Sean Pompher(Pompuor---spelled both ways on website)) He's their PR guy

Another poster earlier found the following info on the Hollywood peeps===310-286-666///Po Box 241207///sandywatterscompany.com((only person I've found who mentions the Lax agency))

In 2003 Sara Gregson of Los Angeles was their press manager-818-830-9800

There is a company called RVProducts which seems to hawk only the goods put out by 4 people///Hal Puthoff,Louis Matacia,Mel Riley and Paul Smith it is associated with Learndowsing.com

There is a message board called voy.com that had been used by Ginette to hawk herself she associated her work as being part of a group involving a Dr Claude Swanson a physicist from Colorado(719-632-307,C 703-946-5145)
and another poster named Don was acting as a go between for people trying to contact her and left his email addy which leads back to the Ross-N-Rowe real estate agency in Virginia----Interesting to note is that Dons latest post offering his services as go between was on 1/7/09

Her dad appears to have written an article for OPM magazine which is associated with a Silesia Group Inc in Clearwater FL(formerly Elfers FL) whose founder and ceo is a Ted J and can be found at tedjec.com

Ginnette says she is associated with an NPO named "Lost Souls" but hubby closed the page I had open on them when he was on the computer and now I can't find it :bang: Anyway on that same page she found a missing Michigan child in like 45 minutes

COMPANIES owned by L Matacia

Matacia Inc((see filing below))
Matacia Consulting(no filing)
Matacia Global Services(no filing)
Louis Matacia Inc(no seperate filing from one above) This one had an addy of West Maple Ave in Sterling Va///L#=703-404-120///G#=804-550-511

CORP ID: - 9 STATUS: 00 ACTIVE STATUS DATE: 03/13/98
CORP NAME:

DATE OF CERTIFICATE: 01/05/1972 PERIOD OF DURATION: INDUSTRY CODE: 00
STATE OF INCORPORATION: VA VIRGINIA STOCK INDICATOR: S STOCK
MERGER IND: CONVERSION/DOMESTICATION IND:
GOOD STANDING IND: Y MONITOR INDICATOR:
CHARTER FEE: CASE NO: CASE STATUS: HEARING DTE:
R/A NAME: LOUIS J. MATACIA

STREET: P.O. BOX 176 AR RTN MAIL:

CITY: BLUEMONT STATE : VA ZIP: 22012 176
R/A STATUS: 3 PRESIDENT EFF. DATE: 02/10/92 LOC.: 121
ACCEPTED AR#: 209 01 1814 DATE: 11/25/08 CLARKE COUNTY
CURRENT AR#: 209 01 1814 DATE: 11/25/08 STATUS: A ASSESSMENT INDICATOR: 0
YEAR FEES PENALTY INTEREST TAXES BALANCE TOTAL SHARES
09 130.00 10,000

Thought this was interesting that they renewed(?) this less than 2 weeks after the "call"

Excerpt from someones blog
http://antontomai.blogspot.com/2008/03/third-day-miriam.html
After several attempts, Kathie finally managed to get in touch with the main dowser of the society, Ginette Matacia-Lucas. During their telephone conversation, the lady said to Kathie that she found the case very interesting and would be happy to deal with it if her involvement in the matter could be organised so that it would suit her maternal duties. Thus, they agreed that, by using Federal Express mail, Kathie would send her a map, a photo of the missing person and 400 dollars. They also agreed to get in touch again on Sunday, at 12.30 pm, provided the mail reached Ginette on the following day.

Louis associates(d) himself with Dave Gowman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8BxmXHRaBI

irishbosoxfan:

The Sterling address is a rental property which he DOES NOT own. He has multiple addresses, as well as cell phone numbers. The last known valid address (from the website info) is in Bluemont, VA which I really can't verify because the street number address does not show in Clarke Co. tax records. I could only find one cell number that had an address in Bluemont.

Surprising that he paid VA SCC filing fee when he did as it isn't due until end of this month. Va is funny on their requirements. An individual business is not required to file with VA SCC. However, they are required to file with the locality they have their business in as well as the county(ies) they do business in to get a valid county business licenses as well as a valid DPOR license in the trade they working in.

So before you get a individual business license, you have to have a DPOR license. Many individual tradesman do not bother to get licensed in the counties they work in so they don't have to file and pay business taxes.

edit to add more sleuthing: Checked SCC and his filing status. He is president and has one officer, not the daughter. This officer, also owns a survey business, one employee, also in Bluemont. These filings go back to 95 using the same info each year. He is incorporated, but it doesn't state the trade business.

Now the po box number on the website is also the street number. Which makes sense here in VA. Many rural PO's use the address street number for their PO Box number and not the street name. Hope this makes sense.

Here's a great idea, if she is having trouble locating her cell phone bill showing that she was on the phone with DC - maybe she should close her eyes and click her heals twice and she can land in Timbucktoo - OOPS I think that was Kansas. If JB paid these guys to do all of this to "throw doubt" I think they would have a better chance at winning the New Powerball.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur
Back