Psychic Ginnette Lucas claims she was on the phone with D. Casey while he searched

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is exactly what I think he is doing. Trying to remove himself from being close or at the area Caylee was found.
Yep! I'm wondering how the psychic is going to explain no phone records, too. I hope NG stays on her about this.

Irishboxfan,
I used your information and located this blog associated with the Anton blog. This was posted by Ginette on Dec 7, 2008, and she appears to be hawking her services here as well. Funny thing, she mentions Orlando, being a PI once, speaking with PI's in Orlando, but not once in naming her exploits does she mention being involved in the ONE case in Orlando that has caught the attention of everyone in the free world! Sorry, if I were involved with the Caylee Anthony case and I was listing my exploits...curious, this...
link:
http://ginettematacialucas.blogspot.com/2008/12/antontomazic-glad-to-hear-your-alive.html

I understand dowsing and how it might work, my MIL dowses for water and she's good. I understand the dowsing as far as paranormal stuff..water and, I think, spirits have lots of energy. but I don't understand remote dowsing she is talking about. How do you dowse for lost articles in NY when you are doing it in your house...They almost sound like a bunch of snake oil salesmen.:waitasec:

The other case, a recent dowsing location project was pinpointing lost passports, social security numbers, etc. This missing object find just happened in Nov. 2008. The mother was so inspired she found them in less than 24 hours. The find - I completed the dowsing from my house in Virginia, with distrations by little ones, which took more time, and the client lives in New York

there's a problem getting her call records? oh please i can sign in online and get mine anytime i want. what a load of carrrrrrrrrp!!!!!!!!

this lady is so full of herself. "go look for trash" umm hello, maybe now you should rephrase that. and oh, "i was right on the money" good for you, you found a dead baby and you're so pleased with yourself. selfish b**** GRRRRR i'm fired up!!!!!

Yeah. And if she was really a psychic, she would know where those phone records were. People like her give gifted psychics a bad name.
jmo

Please don't take this as anything but my "thinking cap". I truly believe this psychic is a phony scam artist. But,

The report of the lady that gave her $5K. They (the reporters) keep saying this lady did this 20 years ago. If you go to this psychics website:

http://www.paranormaladvisors.com/about.html

there is a picture of her - she's NOT THAT OLD. I would like to know exactly how old she is and if this woman went to her 20 years ago - she had to have been like 10 - maybe? I know on the website it says her father started her out when she was between 7 and 9 - but still. Why would you give $5k to a KID whether psychic or not?

I'm just thinking out loud. I do believe this psychic is a phony scam artist but this other story about 20 years ago doesn't sound right to me either.

Thoughts?

I'm not sure how old she is right now. On the website that she/father
have it says something about father noticed her psychic abilities when
she was very young. Also states that other family members/gr.children
are "gifted". I don't know how KB can confirm the complaining woman's
claims against GML but I hope she can. I absolutely abhorr people who
take advantage of others sorrow and pain. I would be very interested
to find out if there is a link between GML and KFN. Wouldn't surprise me
in the least.

Hmm, considering all she had done? Or is it *not* done? Add to the record: the Michigan 45-minute miracle discovery she keeps mentioning, according to own blog, was actually in Harrisburg, PA, if I read correctly.

Good find, LL!
Thank you, Mrs. Peel!

This is exactly what I think he is doing. Trying to remove himself from being close or at the area Caylee was found.

I had to read that part of the NG transcript twice. If you look at the second time the topic is brought up (when LP says give me 25 / 45 seconds and then give me a time out), he clarifies that the 150 refers one of those earlier prior searches by a police officer and Kronk. Up above I replied about 10 ft vs. 150 ft. Yessss, the DC photos are closer than 150 ft. :)

Ok! Watched it! Saw the pic with three "pavers" in a row (looked like four to me, but I digress. Thanks fla*mom! Hard to really tell where he was or when during the search they were taken.

Thank you!!

They played it again. The only thing they left out was the shot LE took of the crime scene that showed three pavers/blocks in a row.. The most interesting part. Drats Also as you say it did look like four pavers and that tire. In the pic from LE there was no tire.

I don't know if this means anything or not. What do you folks think?

There's a phone interview from this morning (DATE ADDED: 1/14/09 7:15 AM) with the Ginette psychic and a WFTV reporter:

http://www.wftv.com/video/18473137/index.html

It mostly rehashes what she said last night, but at the very end of the piece (last 30 secs.) she says that she directed him to "the house on the corner" ... "the Gonzales house" and ... "there's no porch or no deck...", and told him to go out to look in the woods from there.

This would be where Caylee was found, but it would not be where DC was looking at the Brackenwood house.

So why was he at the Brackenwood house? Apparently not because of Psychic Ginette.
This could be something important to look into. Is there another abandoned house in the area or is it that they are liars? What was he looking for??? I wish I was psychic!

This could be something important to look into. Is there another abandoned house in the area or is it that they are liars? What was he looking for??? I wish I was psychic!

I looked at each interview / transcript of the psychic's story earlier today (WESH, WFTV, Fox, NG)

The story changes subtly each time. She is now taking credit for the house, as well, see how she knows the owner's name--she's following her own coverage avidly. Bring on those phone records!

see post 409, page 17 this thread. *wink*

There's a phone interview from this morning (DATE ADDED: 1/14/09 7:15 AM) with the Ginette psychic and a WFTV reporter:

It mostly rehashes what she said last night, but at the very end of the piece (last 30 secs.) she says that she directed him to "the house on the corner" ... "the Gonzales house" and ... "there's no porch or no deck...", and told him to go out to look in the woods from there.

This would be where Caylee was found, but it would not be where DC was looking at the Brackenwood house.

So why was he at the Brackenwood house? Apparently not because of Psychic Ginette.

Holy Crap! Thank you!! I listened to that this morning and I thought she was saying the Dom Bellis house. That made no sense to me. So, was she referring to the G house on the corner, or was she confused with her talking points?

I looked at each interview / transcript of the psychic's story earlier today (WESH, WFTV, Fox, NG)

The story changes subtly each time. She is now taking credit for the house, as well, see how she knows the owner's name--she's following her own coverage avidly. Bring on those phone records!

My favorite line of that post was "(aka friend, father's friend, admirer, employee, fellow-but-not- serious dowser)" and thank you for putting yourself through all of that.

Please don't take this as anything but my "thinking cap". I truly believe this psychic is a phony scam artist. But,

The report of the lady that gave her $5K. They (the reporters) keep saying this lady did this 20 years ago. If you go to this psychics website:

http://www.paranormaladvisors.com/about.html

there is a picture of her - she's NOT THAT OLD. I would like to know exactly how old she is and if this woman went to her 20 years ago - she had to have been like 10 - maybe? I know on the website it says her father started her out when she was between 7 and 9 - but still. Why would you give $5k to a KID whether psychic or not?

I'm just thinking out loud. I do believe this psychic is a phony scam artist but this other story about 20 years ago doesn't sound right to me either.

Thoughts?
I thought about that too when I saw her pic. However, we don't know how old that picture is. By judging by her hairstyle the picture doesn't look current (I could be so wrong about that). I just can't tell by looking at her picture how old she is. She may look young for her age and be in her 40's. Anybody know how old this woman is?

I assumed she meant Brackenwood house----WOW. So, DC what's up that is so important to go poking around in such a focussed manner?

Bold above by me:

I guess I'm a bit confused by all the Gonzaleses, but re: my post above, wasn't the house on the corner also owned/occupied by a Gonzales (I know the Brackenwood house was)?

That's why I was pointing out that in the WFTV interview she was IDing the Hopespring/Suburban house specifically.

Or perhaps she didn't know that it was also a Gonzales house.

Or maybe I just can't keep up with all this.

Bold above by me:

I guess I'm a bit confused by all the Gonzaleses, but re: my post above, wasn't the house on the corner also owned/occupied by a Gonzales (I know the Brackenwood house was)?

That's why I was pointing out that in the WFTV interview she was IDing the Hopespring/Suburban house specifically.

Or perhaps she didn't know that it was also a Gonzales house.

Or maybe I just can't keep up with all this.

I think the psychic is flubbing her lines in the "script" with each performance.

They played it again. The only thing they left out was the shot LE took of the crime scene that showed three pavers/blocks in a row.. The most interesting part. Drats Also as you say it did look like four pavers and that tire. In the pic from LE there was no tire.

The tire is probably mounted on DC's SUV...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back