Psychic Ginnette Lucas claims she was on the phone with D. Casey while he searched

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Don't worry about this XXXX in the headlines. She is a XXXX and I bet her story does not check out. I bet she is a fraud too. Causing a lot of good people much hurt.

Don't worry about this XXXXX in the headlines. She is a XXXX and I bet her story does not check out. I bet she is a fraud too. Causing a lot of good people much hurt.

Ouchie--hard to tell which one to not worry about: headline psychic or headline NG in avatar pic. LOL.

I know what you are saying. Many Wsers, not all, but including myself, want to be ahead of the curve or if we score big, as in videotaped G house, to help. To sort out the lying liars who lie and (insert privileged locution here) make this case as it should be: open and shut, slam dunk. But it hasn't gone that way at all. That is what drives me, at least, nuts early days. As if we have to debunk the bs that comes from defense or their minons, etc. LE so silent? Rightfully.

We, uh, I, do this to keep sanity and keep clear who really is the victim and what "they" are doing to make her-- that child--Caylee, go away or just disappear. It was never about little one, but only KC to the family. No reward no pleas no A's getting off their azzes. But since we, the public and media and internet, were told to get off our azzes by CA, so we did. That is chief irony.

Bring it on.

Caylee is dead. Most likely her own mother killed her, most heinously per lab tests. Therefore, I at least, try to pick holes in whatever the defense or its minions care to offer...particularly when this bizarre and outlandish and insupportable. When PI's go to the site they should not know about. A little girl is the victim. She died horribly: duct tape, chloroform, fluids in the trunk.

The victim is not KC who cannot text or go to social pages or browse in video stores or gaze at parks with childen playing or pole dancing in bars. Wait! she, at heart, is a home girl. Listen to her pleas. Look what she did when she was home to find her daughter. Zip.

Not demeaning your comment, at all. It made me take stock and re-evaulate just WTH I have been doing for the last few months, many hours a day. TY!

I am chilling. Waiting for the records is all...and identity of who is on line 3.

I am sure you understand, about the defense case and all. : )

PS if you note irony in my avatar and caption it is not there. KC enjoys or at least thinks it of no concern that her very own mother suffers, cries.

Kathi B. Interviews woman who hired Ginnette Matacia Lucas to find nieces killer. This woman thinks Lucas/Matacia is a scam artist (my words). This family paid Lucas around $5000 for her services. When they could not afford to pay any more money, the "psychic" would no longer talk to them.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18490453/index.html

This might have been posted already but kind of strange comments for someone who was sending teddy bears to psychics?

Casey Anthony's Private Investigator Speaks
Monday, November 10, 2008

''In addition to his ongoing investigation, Dominic speaks with the Anthonys on a daily basis. "George and Cindy are good people living a nightmare." And he stresses at no time have the Anthonys ever doubted the innocence of their daughter. "Absolutely not. Never. They completely support Casey." But, he adds, "I would never give them false hope." Dominic has also spoken many times with Casey, meeting with her in Orange County Jail early as August. "She is absolutely distraught," says Dominic when asked about her demeanor on these visits, "I cannot imagine what that girl is going through."

Ultimately, Dominic is sick of the sensationalism that surrounds this case. "Please, stop the negativity," he pleads. In his opinion, one detail that keeps feeding the media frenzy is law enforcement's release of nearly 1000 tips from psychics to the public -- not legitimate Caylee sightings

http://www.momlogic.com/2008/11/casey_anthonys_private_
investi.php

I agree! Just another person trying to exploit this tragedy for their 15 minutes! After watching this video, I am curious about the use of throw away phones. I know that LE can subpoena the phone records, both landline and cell, for DC, LA, CA, GA and the "psychic". Assuming that they find no cooberating evidence that places any of these players in contact with each other at the time coinciding with the video, they may assume there were pre-paid phones involved. If, and this is just speculation, if DC AND the person he is talking to were both using pre-pay/throw away phones, AND LE could get their hands on THOSE phones, would they be able somehow to track the numbers called? Kind of like they search a computer harddrive I mean? Just curious if this is possible. Any ideas?

They could also subpoena her computer. Didn't she say she and DC had been emailing back and forth, and that was where she got his cell number?
It is conceivable that DC would obtain a throwaway phone, rather than utilize his regular cell phone. Still, I can only see that occurring IF he was trying from the outset to circumvent LE and the investigation. What I think is he may tell LE he was using a throw away, hoping they won't ask for his other records. I'm rambling...

I'm waiting for him to NOW say he was on the phone with TRacfone, looking for his double minutes...

This might have been posted already but kind of strange comments for someone who was sending teddy bears to psychics?

Casey Anthony's Private Investigator Speaks
Monday, November 10, 2008

''In addition to his ongoing investigation, Dominic speaks with the Anthonys on a daily basis. "George and Cindy are good people living a nightmare." And he stresses at no time have the Anthonys ever doubted the innocence of their daughter. "Absolutely not. Never. They completely support Casey." But, he adds, "I would never give them false hope." Dominic has also spoken many times with Casey, meeting with her in Orange County Jail early as August. "She is absolutely distraught," says Dominic when asked about her demeanor on these visits, "I cannot imagine what that girl is going through."

Ultimately, Dominic is sick of the sensationalism that surrounds this case. "Please, stop the negativity," he pleads. In his opinion, one detail that keeps feeding the media frenzy is law enforcement's release of nearly 1000 tips from psychics to the public -- not legitimate Caylee sightings

http://www.momlogic.com/2008/11/casey_anthonys_private_
investi.php

Sounds to me like he is poo-pooing the psychic realm as being any kind of helpful. Interesting. Interesting timing as well. Are we supposed to believe that while he is saying this, he is sending emails and trading phone calls with a psychic?

Great find!!

Why hasn't she been back on the tv waving around her cell phone bills? It has been a couple of days. Surely her or her father could have gotten them by now.

ITA...if she was telling the truth, she would have faxed her phone records to every major news outlet by now.

ITA...if she was telling the truth, she would have faxed her phone records to every major news outlet by now.

ITA! That is what any person who had their honesty and integrity questioned would do. They would provide proof. It has been enough days now that she should be able to show the calls IF they actually occurred when she said they did. If not, she had better come out and state that she was mistaken on the dates and times, or it seems to me she may be putting herself in the "may need to be prosecuted for lying/tampering/misleading" category. JMO

I agree! Just another person trying to exploit this tragedy for their 15 minutes! After watching this video, I am curious about the use of throw away phones. I know that LE can subpoena the phone records, both landline and cell, for DC, LA, CA, GA and the "psychic". Assuming that they find no cooberating evidence that places any of these players in contact with each other at the time coinciding with the video, they may assume there were pre-paid phones involved. If, and this is just speculation, if DC AND the person he is talking to were both using pre-pay/throw away phones, AND LE could get their hands on THOSE phones, would they be able somehow to track the numbers called? Kind of like they search a computer harddrive I mean? Just curious if this is possible. Any ideas?

I don't think there are any "throw away" phones in this anymore than there being a blackjack.

I want to wreck the alibi, too!

Mwahahaha! The phone records AND the associates AND content is what I'm after to show a picture of the defense subverting justice. As WFTV Sheaffer says, staging. But here is more than a stage. So near remains.

What is the purpose of G house search.....a fake ZG house that defense or pro-defense people and their agents knew about, surveyed, sampled, and did not contact LE or meds to examine on a professional basis? DC was really looking for something, as you know.

I really want to see D Casey's records, not just the psychic's.

(Then there is this as well: a very strong nudge from Tuba, an astrosleuther, that CA was also on the line that day at an "interesting" time period that can be shown not to have to do with Kidfinders smarmy meet'n'greet. Days and times of calls will tell. Plus immunity. They have really got to push it to DC. Ha ha. Tuba and other astros have *not* been wrong yet and it has been months now.)

:)

I go with Tuba on this one. I believe one of the Anthonys was on the phone too. ALL of them should be charged after this is investigated.

I've asked the same questions and haven't gotten any answers. But psychic eye has said that she used a phone from her father's account. She isn't saying saying she used a throw away or prepaid phone. If she told LE the same thing and they check his records and don't find a record of the calls then they have her.

I think she said she used 2 phones that day....her home phone and a cell phone.She said the bill for the cell goes to her dad's office.I don't think she said it was her dad's phone.I think their business pays the bill so she didn't have the bill at home.
If she used to be a PI how come she didn't know you could look up your phone bill online :waitasec:

I don't think there are any "throw away" phones in this anymore than there being a blackjack.

Oh, I pray you are right, Turbo! I want the calls to be on verifiable phone records that will prove exactly what this bunch is up to! I, for one, don't think we will ever know the whole and absolute truth, because like the judge said, truth and KC, as well as the other players in this sick sideshow, are strangers! But, I am really keeping my fingers crossed that LE can make as cohesive an argument as possible to at least lock KC up for the rest of her life. Personally, I prefer the DP, but will be happy as long as she never sees the light of day again.

I want to wreck the alibi, too!

Mwahahaha! The phone records AND the associates AND content is what I'm after to show a picture of the defense subverting justice. As WFTV Sheaffer says, staging. But here is more than a stage. So near remains.

What is the purpose of G house search.....a fake ZG house that defense or pro-defense people and their agents knew about, surveyed, sampled, and did not contact LE or meds to examine on a professional basis? DC was really looking for something, as you know.

I really want to see D Casey's records, not just the psychic's.

(Then there is this as well: a very strong nudge from Tuba, an astrosleuther, that CA was also on the line that day at an "interesting" time period that can be shown not to have to do with Kidfinders smarmy meet'n'greet. Days and times of calls will tell. Plus immunity. They have really got to push it to DC. Ha ha. Tuba and other astros have *not* been wrong yet and it has been months now.)

:)

Just a note to everyone that Tuba and the other astrosleuths have a new forum now.....look for us under Forensic Astrology Forum! You can click on the smallest banner below my signature to access the new site!

Kathi B. Interviews woman who hired Ginnette Matacia Lucas to find nieces killer. This woman thinks Lucas/Matacia is a scam artist (my words). This family paid Lucas around $5000 for her services. When they could not afford to pay any more money, the "psychic" would no longer talk to them.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18490453/index.html

So did she charge the Anthony's for her reading? Perhaps this is why she was sent the teddy bear...because a payment had been made to her.

Oh, I pray you are right, Turbo! I want the calls to be on verifiable phone records that will prove exactly what this bunch is up to! I, for one, don't think we will ever know the whole and absolute truth, because like the judge said, truth and KC, as well as the other players in this sick sideshow, are strangers! But, I am really keeping my fingers crossed that LE can make as cohesive an argument as possible to at least lock KC up for the rest of her life. Personally, I prefer the DP, but will be happy as long as she never sees the light of day again.

I just went back and listened to the interview between Lucas and Kathi Belich.Belich asks her how she can be an alibi for DC,how can she prove she was on the phone while he was searching.At the 5:57 mark Lucas says she worked from 2 phones with DC,her home phone and her cell.So we need to see two sets of records.

Did anyone happen to get any screen shots of the pics DC took at the scene?

AND, slightly O/T but why in the world would the Anthony's not allow these pictures to be disseminated online? According to them, he was not near the dump sight, sp WTH are they hiding THIS time?

Did anyone happen to get any screen shots of the pics DC took at the scene?

AND, slightly O/T but why in the world would the Anthony's not allow these pictures to be disseminated online? According to them, he was not near the dump sight, sp WTH are they hiding THIS time?

Money .... money .... money .........

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Demee
Back