Psychological Markers

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has anyone who saw the Dark Minds episode really thought into the events that the prostitute they interviewed told? About the 2 lifeless girls in the bed at the party? Might have SG seen something like this? It would explain her actions. Also the girl stated that 2 men were involved...That whole section of the special put up a new mindset for me. Need to hear what ME has to say about SG's COD.

To be honest, it was the first thing that popped into my mind when hearing her recount her story. I have serious doubts about SG being connected, but do admit its possible and when I heard that story I thought....hmmm...sounds familiar.

Has anyone who saw the Dark Minds episode really thought into the events that the prostitute they interviewed told? About the 2 lifeless girls in the bed at the party? Might have SG seen something like this? It would explain her actions. Also the girl stated that 2 men were involved...That whole section of the special put up a new mindset for me. Need to hear what ME has to say about SG's COD.

Is that episode somewhere in the web? I miss too much TV by working ...

I posted it in another thread today. It's up here on WS to watch.

Cheers. You owe me a beer. :Banane35:

Just wait out the advertisement. Best I could do with a free anonymous video hosting site.

-Pickle.

Cheers. You owe me a beer. :Banane35:

Just wait out the advertisement. Best I could do with a free anonymous video hosting site.

-Pickle.

Oookay ... I watched it. Now I have a bad headache. Not only, that the two girls that didn't move is obviously a fake (judged by the times of disappearance, the time between two kills was 7-14 days, so in any room two of those victims would have been stored would have reeked terribly from decomposition).
And the dramatization are contradicting the real pictures used in the beginning of the show. Basically, it's a collection of standards without thinking for a penny by another TV team trying to make money out of another SK. They started with an opinion (sexual pervert/psychopath101 right out of the books), inserted "Thirteen" as their personal Hannibal Lecter (nice House reference by the way), and from that point on, they spread so much nonsense, that I don't even try to list all of them. Lets just pick another example:
- Was the place where those women were killed a room in one of those motels?
Nope, regardless, how many pictures of those motels they show, it weren't. Those rooms are mostly rented out by hours, not days and weeks, that is the exception. Means, a lot of fluctuation. So what killer worth his salt would risk to carry bodies through such a place? Especially if he has a car and can pull off a Rifkin whenever he likes?
And on the funny note: I had to laugh, when he praised his contact, this retired detective, who caught Charles Cullen. Charles Cullen was investigated in 1988 by a hospital in which patients died from insulin in IV bags. But Cullen had already changed the hospital. When police finally paid attention, they did such a sloppy background check on the supect pool, Cullen could kill along till he tampered clumsily with a hospital's computer system and ended up in a log file in 2003. Police caught him basically because he did a stupid thing and it cost the authorities 5 more years and about 40 bodies more after he was basically already identified. So praising one of the detectives on this case is ridiculous.
But hey, that's only my opinion and it not in anyway yet peer reviewed or Shadowraith approved.

Oookay ... I watched it. Now I have a bad headache. Not only, that the two girls that didn't move is obviously a fake (judged by the times of disappearance, the time between two kills was 7-14 days, so in any room two of those victims would have been stored would have reeked terribly from decomposition).
And the dramatization are contradicting the real pictures used in the beginning of the show. Basically, it's a collection of standards without thinking for a penny by another TV team trying to make money out of another SK. They started with an opinion (sexual pervert/psychopath101 right out of the books), inserted "Thirteen" as their personal Hannibal Lecter (nice House reference by the way), and from that point on, they spread so much nonsense, that I don't even try to list all of them. Lets just pick another example:
- Was the place where those women were killed a room in one of those motels?
Nope, regardless, how many pictures of those motels they show, it weren't. Those rooms are mostly rented out by hours, not days and weeks, that is the exception. Means, a lot of fluctuation. So what killer worth his salt would risk to carry bodies through such a place? Especially if he has a car and can pull off a Rifkin whenever he likes?
And on the funny note: I had to laugh, when he praised his contact, this retired detective, who caught Charles Cullen. Charles Cullen was investigated in 1988 by a hospital in which patients died from insulin in IV bags. But Cullen had already changed the hospital. When police finally paid attention, they did such a sloppy background check on the supect pool, Cullen could kill along till he tampered clumsily with a hospital's computer system and ended up in a log file in 2003. Police caught him basically because he did a stupid thing and it cost the authorities 5 more years and about 40 bodies more after he was basically already identified. So praising one of the detectives on this case is ridiculous.
But hey, that's only my opinion and it not in anyway yet peer reviewed or Shadowraith approved.

Most 'hourly' hotels in my area do overnights as well as weekly. The hotel that has come up in this forum several times in NY is one of those. It's the overnights that usually don't do hourly, but hourly ones will take whatever they can get. Many people who have been evicted or lost their home will tend to stay at these for a short period of time.

Really 7-14 between 2 kills...If that is true, can you link?

That whole '2 girls in the bed' thing has caught my interest.

Most 'hourly' hotels in my area do overnights as well as weekly. The hotel that has come up in this forum several times in NY is one of those. It's the overnights that usually don't do hourly, but hourly ones will take whatever they can get. Many people who have been evicted or lost their home will tend to stay at these for a short period of time.

Really 7-14 between 2 kills...If that is true, can you link?

That whole '2 girls in the bed' thing has caught my interest.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/05/nyregion/05slay.html?pagewanted=all

Try for example this article. But you will find more if you search for the names of the victims. Bttomline:

Kim Raffo last seen Nov 18, found, as all of them Nov. 20.
Tracy Roberts was attacked early Nov and was just back from hospital, so it can't be more than a week later.
Not much about Molly Dilts but AMW has her disappearance estimated for second half of October.
Barbara Breidor diappeared mid of October according to this article.

On a sidenote, it appears to me more interesting, those friends in this article say, she went out for an errant, not working the streets. And Tracy Roberts probably didn't work either, she hadn't fully recovered from the attack of that wannabe pimp. That tilts over the whole "shy loner" thing, who hunts prostitutes because he is socially awkward and can't open the communication.

But why then the staging? We can think of a dozen of explnations for one and a dozen others for the other aspect, but we need an explanation for both together.

Couldn't a shoe phobia go together with staging the same as a sexual shoe fetish and staging? Or, are you saying that the missing shoes and the bodies is all staging? I think I'm trying to link together someone who possibly doesn't like germs to these women being placed into water with the Long Island murder victims placed in or near water and sand.

Just want to correct information about order/time in which AC women probably died. This was reported on several MSM sites. Many of these links have now disappeared but I did find

MOLLY DITTS Died about Oct. 20

BARBARA BREIDOR About Nov.2

TRACY ANN ROBERTS About Nov. 9

KIM RAFFO died early Nov. 19, a Sunday.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2008/11/robert_sciarrinothe_starledger_1.html

Those disappearing MSM sites are a pain, are they? But except for the order, the time rhythm appears to be the same. So, Dark Minds told a story, that's technically near to impossible.

Couldn't a shoe phobia go together with staging the same as a sexual shoe fetish and staging? Or, are you saying that the missing shoes and the bodies is all staging? I think I'm trying to link together someone who possibly doesn't like germs to these women being placed into water with the Long Island murder victims placed in or near water and sand.

For a lot of serial killers, everything they do, has a certain sense to them, is part of one picture. This is, what forms their signatures. So, what I am looking for is an explanation including all known details. That leaves still a lot of possible because not all details are known because LE doesn't tell or LE doesn't even realize the importance of details (for example why were always personal items missing that could be burned in the murders of Carl Eugene Watts). Missing shoes alone say nothing. Missing shoes + fresh painted and grooomed toenails would say foot fetishist. Missing shoes + face to the East + body face-down says to me religious delusional in the Muslim variant. But then, that's my opinion. And given the speed and short duration of this series, I think, there is a pretty good chance, this guy left AC either, to pop up somewhere else as prolific signature strangler (means, another PD has somewhere dead barefoot women and didn't make the connection) or even worse, as a fighter for his cause.

Just want to correct information about order/time in which AC women probably died. This was reported on several MSM sites. Many of these links have now disappeared but I did find

MOLLY DITTS Died about Oct. 20

BARBARA BREIDOR About Nov.2

TRACY ANN ROBERTS About Nov. 9

KIM RAFFO died early Nov. 19, a Sunday.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2008/11/robert_sciarrinothe_starledger_1.html

Redbird, I´m not sure how you get those dates for the 4 AC victims deaths? (except for Kim raffo which is proably correct).
As far as I know, noone knows when they were killed, the only known dates is when they were last seen.

This is the dates of when they were last seen:

Oct 7:
Atlantic City murder victim Molly Dilts disappear.

Oct 17:
Atlantic City murder victim Barbara Breidor disappear.

Nov 15:
Atlantic City murder victim Tracy Roberts disappear.

Nov 19:
Atlantic City murder victim Kim Raffo was alleged seen for the last time by Joe Boccino, owner of Papa Joe's, an Atlantic City diner, at 2:30 AM

Here is a CBS newsarticle backup for the dates I posted:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/05/18/48hours/main2825050_page4.shtml

February 28, 2008:

Quotes.

On Oct. 7th, 20-year-old Molly Dilts called her family and then vanished

On Oct. 17th, Barbara Breidor left the house in nearby Ventnor where she was living with a friend. When she never returned, her sisters Fran and Val eventually tried to file a missing persons report.

(Nov 15 ca.)
Sometime in mid-November, a street hustler named Dante said he went clothes shopping with Tracy Roberts. She bought the outfit she was wearing when her body was found.“She said, ‘I'll be back in like a hour,’” Dante remembers. “She never came back.”

(Nov. 19th)
Papa Joe may be the last person to see her, early in the morning on Sunday, Nov. 19th. He says he saw Kim get into a car. “I literally threw her out of here after I fed her and opened the car door. And she said hi to the guy, whatever. And he said hello. And then, they left,” he recalls

Looking at the dates of when the girls were last seen sort of reminds me of a killer who might get paid every two weeks or was at least in the area twice a month.

Looking at the dates of when the girls were last seen sort of reminds me of a killer who might get paid every two weeks or was at least in the area twice a month.

Add to that the accessibility of the trench from the driveways between the hotels and you have a non-local or someone from the wider surroundings, who comes for some reason regularly to AC. Maybe gambling, maybe something else. Oct 17 and Nov 15 fell in 2006 not on weekends. So this guy would have free days or something.

Add to that the accessibility of the trench from the driveways between the hotels and you have a non-local or someone from the wider surroundings, who comes for some reason regularly to AC. Maybe gambling, maybe something else. Oct 17 and Nov 15 fell in 2006 not on weekends. So this guy would have free days or something.

Hmmm, I know a fellow who "retired" just about that time.

So he is now your prime suspect in three series with different distinguishable signatures?

No, I really don't have much of anything to go on as far as Atlantic City, but anything is possible, that was more of an offering of information for people who have their head wrapped around the AC case, I do not.

I do not consider Manorville and G4 to be a separate series.

No, I really don't have much of anything to go on as far as Atlantic City, but anything is possible, that was more of an offering of information for people who have their head wrapped around the AC case, I do not.

I do not consider Manorville and G4 to be a separate series.

Then, logically, you would need an explanation for the different details in all three series.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734
Back