Psychological Markers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have a feeling that whatever it is he's feeling now (not good I would think), it's gonna get a whole lot worse with each passing day.

STALK, Inc. updated their profile rather quickly. The previous one was only 2 weeks ago. They don't usually update their profile that quickly.

Somethings happening, IMO.

Yeah. I was wondering the same thing. It also made me wonder if there's some kind of 2 way communication going on with the killer and LE. Of course, I'm not sure (and maybe you can clue me in, Slim) if S.T.A.L.K. Inc is an active part of the investigation. I assume they're just lending their expertise from an outsiders point of view.

Yeah. I was wondering the same thing. It also made me wonder if there's some kind of 2 way communication going on with the killer and LE. Of course, I'm not sure (and maybe you can clue me in, Slim) if S.T.A.L.K. Inc is an active part of the investigation. I assume they're just lending their expertise from an outsiders point of view.

I don't know if STALK, Inc. is a part of the active investigation. This last update does kind of give the impression that they have some knowledge, IMO. But, that is just speculation on my part - I don't really know.

Peter Brendt said that STALK, Inc.'s profiles are meant to flush out the perps. He's knows way more about them than I do.

Clem,

I don't know if you saw my edit in my previous post but, the last update STALK, Inc. made to their profile occurred the day after the radio show.

FYI-

When I posted the previous update that STALK, Inc. did on their profile, the date I provided is incorrect. The date in the post states the update occurred on March 3. It should read March 5. I forgot to make the correction.

Here is the link to the post about the previous update:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7676933&postcount=321"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Psychological Markers[/ame]

He sees the desperate attempt of someone, who has virtually nothing in his hands. And after he is done laughing, he will do what he currently does, which probably has nothing to do with murder. Because his personal hunting season starts only mid of May on the East Coast. So S.T.A.L.K probably made a real mistake there.

Just a thought. I live in Florida and from Easter on, people leave here to go back up North for the summer. It's possible he could be a Snowbird.

snipped from stalkinc.com"He is a very auditory person who can be a charming talker who also socializes well. He’s probably a major bragger about himself to others on what he believes are his accomplishments.'this totally sounds like a certain poi right truthspider???

I don't know if STALK, Inc. is a part of the active investigation. This last update does kind of give the impression that they have some knowledge, IMO. But, that is just speculation on my part - I don't really know.

Peter Brendt said that STALK, Inc.'s profiles are meant to flush out the perps. He's knows way more about them than I do.

Well, not that much as I would like. S.T.A.L.K's chief profiler is is John Kelly, he is since years in the business. He worked also with that writer Phelbs who made the Dark Minds about the Atlantic City murders, like a year after it happened. Pretty funny that thing with his personal serial killer "13".
In my personal opinion, Kelly is pretty good in what he does, but he lacks a little bit the patience. It's not the first time, he ends up with some desperate insults to lure a killer out of cover.
When it comes to the success quota, it's hard to say. Like all of us, also he grabbed in the empty in AC yet, he got the Flint-Stabber and the Baseline-Killer wrong, those are the ones I know of.
He was a former profiler, not sure whether he was with the FBI for a while, but he is ex-LE. And all his personal fame relies rather on the Investigation Discovery show "Dark Minds". Fun part, most of the episodes there dealt with old cases like Rader or Ridgway, which were solved basically be the generation before Kelly.
The rest of S.T.A.L.K appears to me as mostly former LE from all the East Coast in Majority. S.T.A.L.K's style in general is to write a 80-90% serious profile to make it credible, then to garnish it with more or less subtle insults to make the killer act in a hurry to show, he is the man. I don't know, whether this really ever worked.
He and a lot of the other S.T.A.L.Ks have definitively LE connections, in Kelly's case at least to the ACPD, NYPD and I would also say Suffolk and Nassau. Uncorroborated rumors have it, he knows Spota, Dormer's successor.And via Investigation Discovery, he has also at least a limited access to Schlesinger and probably Pat Brown, who have a lot of LE contacts all over the place.

Just a thought. I live in Florida and from Easter on, people leave here to go back up North for the summer. It's possible he could be a Snowbird.

Well, I profiled him as kind of a construction snowbird in Spring of 2011 and have yet to see anything speaking against the theory. But that means, he follows aldo a rhythm in the construction industry, which means, he will be back on the East Coast only about middle of May. Or like in 2008, when there was too much to do in the Southwest, maybe this years not at all.

I dunno, something tells me the updated profile had the desired effect.

MOO.

Well, we would know for sure, if he places a fresh body on the Suffolk PD's doorsteps, just to demonstrate, he is p***** off. But then, I still think, it's more likely, he just builds a new trophy garden or extends one , LE hasn't found yet. My bet so would be on a new one, because he started that in 2011 already after he lost one at Gilgo Beach.

snipped from stalkinc.com"He is a very auditory person who can be a charming talker who also socializes well. He’s probably a major bragger about himself to others on what he believes are his accomplishments.'this totally sounds like a certain poi right truthspider???

That is in fact a standard line, you can find about any serial killer in the last forty years.

Peter Brendt said, "That is in fact a standard line, you can find about any serial killer in the last forty years. "

I think Dr. Hare calls it Malignant Narcissism.
Which makes sense. They put their wants and needs above everybody else's even if it involves killing them. Sick freaks.

Peter Brendt said, "That is in fact a standard line, you can find about any serial killer in the last forty years. "

I think Dr. Hare calls it Malignant Narcissism.
Which makes sense. They put their wants and needs above everybody else's even if it involves killing them. Sick freaks.

Only Dr. Hare calls it that, if the patient really shows those symptoms. Depserate profilers use that line without knowing whether it's really so. Even in cases which are closed for a long time, you will find it. Usually, you find it in profiles about the Hillside Stranglers as well (which describes in fact Bianchi not too wrong, but isn't even near to Buono). Not all SKs are the same. The reason why LE has such a hard time to catch them is, they try to deal them as all the same.

By the way, why do the email notifications not jump anymore to the article, they refer to? I end up always two pages before the actual ones? And that happens only in this thread.

Well, we would know for sure, if he places a fresh body on the Suffolk PD's doorsteps, just to demonstrate, he is p***** off. But then, I still think, it's more likely, he just builds a new trophy garden or extends one , LE hasn't found yet. My bet so would be on a new one, because he started that in 2011 already after he lost one at Gilgo Beach.

Oh, God please No!

Oh, God Please No!

"Well, we would know for sure, if he places a fresh body on the Suffolk PD's doorsteps,"

Here's an interesting article written by a Miami Homicide detective. He talks about the Tamiami Strangler and how this SK was getting frustrated with police that they weren't connecting (or atleast admitting to the media) his victims to his work. I'm not sure if this belongs on this thread, but it is a very informative read for anyone who is interested.

"In the case of Rory Conde, nicknamed "The Tamiami Strangler," six prostitutes were found manually strangled and their bodies discarded at various locations near US-41, which in Miami is called Tamiami Trail. Conde's wife of many years lived in constant fear of beatings and abuse at Conde's hands. Once when his wife was absent Conde brought a prostitute home and dressed her in his wife's pajamas, videotaping their sex acts. When his wife eventually discovered the videotape, she moved out. The couple had several children and Conde had trouble visiting them as he tried to reconcile with his estranged wife. In his confession he blamed the prostitutes for his failed marriage and for losing his children.

Of the six people Conde killed, five were women and one was a transvestite. They were all prostitutes, picked up from within a few-blocks-square area known as a hangout for quick sex. Conde had sex with all of his victims and would strangle them during the sex act. The women were not beaten or brutalized; they all were strangled manually, with little other trauma. After killing his victims, he would often talk to the corpses, giving them advice-as though by such taking of extreme control he had made them "his." He would always re-dress the women after killing them and discard their bodies in locations such as residential neighborhoods, where they were easily discovered. Initially, when we discovered the second victim, we suspected a serial killer, but were not one hundred percent sure. This fact somehow made its way into the media and with his third victim, Conde wrote a message on her back with a permanent magic marker, leaving us not doubt this was his third victim. Apparently Conde wanted the police to know and inform the media that he was responsible for all three killings. In this message he indicated he would call one of the local television anchors, but he never did. And his killings continued.

http://www.expertlaw.com/library/investigators/serial_killers.html

Oh, God Please No!

Did I forget to mention, flush-out profiling carries some risks? But really, how do those S.T.A.L.K. guys think a really pissed off maniac will react on their little mind games? If we're lucky, he doesn't take them serious and does nothing. if we're unlucky, he thinks, he has to prove something. Which should make John Kelly think a little about the ways, how homicidal madmen tend to prove their points, which is normally by dropping dead people.

"Well, we would know for sure, if he places a fresh body on the Suffolk PD's doorsteps,"

Here's an interesting article written by a Miami Homicide detective. He talks about the Tamiami Strangler and how this SK was getting frustrated with police that they weren't connecting (or atleast admitting to the media) his victims to his work. I'm not sure if this belongs on this thread, but it is a very informative read for anyone who is interested.

"In the case of Rory Conde, nicknamed "The Tamiami Strangler," six prostitutes were found manually strangled and their bodies discarded at various locations near US-41, which in Miami is called Tamiami Trail. Conde's wife of many years lived in constant fear of beatings and abuse at Conde's hands. Once when his wife was absent Conde brought a prostitute home and dressed her in his wife's pajamas, videotaping their sex acts. When his wife eventually discovered the videotape, she moved out. The couple had several children and Conde had trouble visiting them as he tried to reconcile with his estranged wife. In his confession he blamed the prostitutes for his failed marriage and for losing his children.

Of the six people Conde killed, five were women and one was a transvestite. They were all prostitutes, picked up from within a few-blocks-square area known as a hangout for quick sex. Conde had sex with all of his victims and would strangle them during the sex act. The women were not beaten or brutalized; they all were strangled manually, with little other trauma. After killing his victims, he would often talk to the corpses, giving them advice-as though by such taking of extreme control he had made them "his." He would always re-dress the women after killing them and discard their bodies in locations such as residential neighborhoods, where they were easily discovered. Initially, when we discovered the second victim, we suspected a serial killer, but were not one hundred percent sure. This fact somehow made its way into the media and with his third victim, Conde wrote a message on her back with a permanent magic marker, leaving us not doubt this was his third victim. Apparently Conde wanted the police to know and inform the media that he was responsible for all three killings. In this message he indicated he would call one of the local television anchors, but he never did. And his killings continued.

http://www.expertlaw.com/library/investigators/serial_killers.html

Interesting side information. And yes, some of them are pretty proud of their work and get frustrated if LE misses to connect the dots. It's kind of saying "I know I'm brighter than you, but I didn't think, you were THAT stupid, guys!"

We have a similar effect with the Manorville killer. First he placed a sack full of dismembered body parts right in the way of some people, then it takes weeks till they finally notice, ooops, plastic trash bags look wrong here. I mean, can you imagine this killer banging his head every day on his desk and get more frustrated every day, thinking "What? Do they have tomatoes on their eyes or what?"
So in 2003, he was smarter. Find a path where people walk dogs. People are unreliable, but maybe the dog helps out. And to make it look really strange and pulls attention, we put the package with the torso on a pile of sticks. And just in case, people are still more stupid than we assume, we use for that the crossing between said dog walking path and the local illegal trash deposit. I mean, this guy went through a lot of effort to make sure this time, someone would notice something.

I recently realized the last sentence of the updated STALK, Inc. profile stated “This killer of women and children”.

As far as I know, there is only 1 child victim.

Is the word “children” used as a descriptor in the sentence or to indicate quantity?

Did I forget to mention, flush-out profiling carries some risks? But really, how do those S.T.A.L.K. guys think a really pissed off maniac will react on their little mind games? If we're lucky, he doesn't take them serious and does nothing. if we're unlucky, he thinks, he has to prove something. Which should make John Kelly think a little about the ways, how homicidal madmen tend to prove their points, which is normally by dropping dead people.

I hope this isn't what just happened in Manorville today!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back