Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Ron still employed? As far as I can tell, he has not been back at work at all since Haleigh disappeared.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask.
It is being said that on crystal's sister's my-space page, that a family of a missing teen who went missing on the same exact day as Haleigh, years prior is donating all proceeds of their book to crystal. I have not heard anything about it through the media if these proceeds will go toward the search or to Crystal herself. Anyone know?

From what I understood the van belongs to Hank?
March 4, 2009
Lisa Croslin says her nephew left the day Haleigh was abducted. She also tells us a light blue van her nephew might have drove was confiscated and analyzed by police. Croslin's husband Hank says a mysterious gash appeared on the side of the van the night Haleigh disappeared.http://www.fox30online.com/mostpopul...QiDvzkemQ.cspx

Thank you.Does any one know if this was the abandoned vehicle they found?or where was the abandoned vehicle found?Buffalo Bluff Road?Maybe that is why they are checking this area now for Haleigh.I do think they probably need to check the area where this vehicle was found abandoned for Haleigh or around the area where the dogs traced Haleigh's scent near the rail road tracks.

This could be way out of line...Maybe on the wrong post im new and not sure but here it goes......
Rumor going around Baker County where CS lives is....

Does someone have a link to show me how much Ron is making from doing interviews and selling pictures?

I've seen people posting a lot about it, but haven't read anything that says he is. TIA

Hello

I am new to websleuths.com and I have made a few posts on a thread about child abuse but I have yet to get involved with anything else. I come to this site because I sense more about the stories I see on tv(news)and need more information. I enjoy the thinking that goes on here, its more than that-it is wonderful for me to know that people are thinking! I see that all do not agree all the time but there is always Truth in the air here. So, being new please forgive if I am not doing this right and please let me know.
I want to speak of a specific case as an example but I am not sure of the rules for that? Is the media allowed to just show up at any place or person's house and film you whether you want them to or not? Can I camp out at your house and take pictures of you and ask questions to those living there or related? Can the media do this only because they are the media?
Just to be clear: this is not an opinion I am honestly asking because I do not know the law about this.
Thank you in advance for reply

Why do we have access to so much info in the Casey-Caylee Anthony case and nothing in the Haleigh Cummings case? Is the difference: 1) A person being charged in the crime? 2) Outside lawyers involved? 3) Something else? It seems there should be some criteria other than LE "wanting to share" or "not wanting to share" information.

Please educate me.

Thanks,
Lomane

Is it known what room she took the blanket off the window. And if it was the bedroom are you able to see in the room from outside.

I read on the news that a RSO from Jacksonville is missing. His name is G. W. Range. They didn't say he had anything to do with the Haleigh case. Could there be a connection?
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Jacksonville police have asked the public for its help to find a sexual predator who they say is not living at the address he registered with the state.G. R.
Range has served time in the past for kidnapping and sexual battery on a child younger than 12. http://www.news4jax.com/news/18929593/detail.html

May I please ask if any one knows please The track (scent of Haleigh)continued north past Haleigh’s home down Monroe Avenue and onto Buchan Circle, which looped back to Monroe Avenue.My question is were there any sexual offenders who lived in this loop or did Haleigh,Ron or Misty or any one know some one who lived in this loop?

Is Geraldo going to talk about the case on his program tonight?

Dont hit me! I'm just bored!

The day that R and M got married there was a search effort on Route or Highway 17 because of a tip that something might have been thrown out of a car window. Does anyone know where that location is in relation to R and M's trailer, or R's place of employment? Would R pass there on his way to or from work?

The day that R and M got married there was a search effort on Route or Highway 17 because of a tip that something might have been thrown out of a car window. Does anyone know where that location is in relation to R and M's trailer, or R's place of employment? Would R pass there on his way to or from work?

I mapquested it from his works address to the Cummings home and depending on whether or not he normally drove home the same way that MapQuest has the directions, he would've been on US-17 for approximately 14 miles driving home from work.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Palatka&1s=FL&1a=211+Comfort+Rd&2c=Satsuma&2s=FL&2a=202+Green+Lane

What about the scream(s) that the neighbor heard around 2:30am? Has this been verified? Sorry if it has been answered somewhere in a post already.

What about the scream(s) that the neighbor heard around 2:30am? Has this been verified? Sorry if it has been answered somewhere in a post already.
If I recall correctly it wasn't reported by the neighbor until two weeks after Haleigh went missing and the neighbor wasn't sure from what direction it came.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member