Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
.....i could not find, anywhere so i wanted to ask here..........that first night, i read i believe, the dogs lost the scent of the child at the railroad tracks?.........my question is.....can anyone tell me if those train tracks are still in use today?...and if so, what kind of train travels on those tracks?.....do they have a schedule time if they still run on the tracks...... like Amtrak?.....and if so, the night the dogs stopped at the tracks......(WHAT )train was there at that time, and left i am assuming....... before LE got to the tracks........thank you in advance.........and all just MOO......nothing certain or factual......all speculation...............​

This is a very good question.I would like to know this too.

You know there should have been a train thread with all this info,I'm sure it was talked about though.There is an audio of dispatch talking with LE about the train.When reporters are at campsites,you can hear the trains in background.

Did anybody tape the AMW last night, and if so where can I find it?

Has it ever been confirmed as to where the cinder block came from? I remember Ron saying he never saw it before. There was a comment about a pile of cinder blocks but not in his yard. He said he washed his car out back, but didn't see any cinder blocks. I do see some under the trailer in one of the photos; but they are bracing the underneath.

.....i could not find, anywhere so i wanted to ask here..........that first night, i read i believe, the dogs lost the scent of the child at the railroad tracks?.........my question is.....can anyone tell me if those train tracks are still in use today?...and if so, what kind of train travels on those tracks?.....do they have a schedule time if they still run on the tracks...... like Amtrak?.....and if so, the night the dogs stopped at the tracks......(WHAT )train was there at that time, and left i am assuming....... before LE got to the tracks........thank you in advance.........and all just MOO......nothing certain or factual......all speculation...............​

This is a very good question.I would like to know this too.

Yes, the tracks are used by both amtrak and freight.
Here are links to both schedules

Florida East Coast schedule (freight)
http://www.trainweb.org/brettrw/fec/fec.html#schedule

Amtrak schedule
http://www.amtrak.com/timetable/oct08/T04.pdf

This is one of my first posts here so if someone has already answered this please forgive me. My son works for a railroad company. I know that they have speed limits that have to follow, faster in some areas, slower in others. Does anyone know what the speed limit is through this area? Also, I'm sure the Amtrak trains don't stop here but do the freight trains ever stop in this area? If so, for what reason?

Yes, the tracks are used by both amtrak and freight.
Here are links to both schedules

Florida East Coast schedule (freight)
http://www.trainweb.org/brettrw/fec/fec.html#schedule

Amtrak schedule
http://www.amtrak.com/timetable/oct08/T04.pdf

...has LE released in formation, on which type of train was in the area, around the time the dogs lost scent at the tracks?.........Amtrak or the auto freight train?.........
and another question for LE.........are there any persons of interest in the area, that are missing, or looking to be questioned .............and they are not there?, and there vehicle missing also??.............would it have been possible, for a POI to enter the home, remove the child.........and be able to board the Amtrak or the auto train there in the area..........the scent could have come from the person whom had been carrying the child..............but does not mean, that person took the child aboard the train...........that chair, i Shaw...........reminded me of one setting and waiting, for a train?.......they should, when they have time, go back to the track, and find out what and when what was there around that time.............and double check the surrounding area for additional clues....................

forgot to add...ALL JUST MOO.........just a theory, nothing based on facts, just speculation on my part.

Wouldn't the passing trains scatter the scent and virtually destroy the ability of the tracking dogs?

?

May I please ask this if any one knows the answer to these questions.The dogs traced her scent through a known sex offenders yard?Can you please tell me about this person and they said there was a gun found in a ditch?Does any one know the answers to these questions?

Also if I may please ask there is scratched out on the police report where the dogs traced her scent.Does any one have any ideas where that could have been.

simple straightforward question--where / what is the url that was previously posted of a yioutube video with greta on that had popups indictaing commentary such as playing the misty interviews then a pop up stated in text how she changed her stories. does anyone know whar url i am speaking of? if so, please post it. i have tried looking but to no avail. thank you in advance.

Also if I may please ask there is scratched out on the police report where the dogs traced her scent.Does any one have any ideas where that could have been.

Do you have a link handy for the police report, suzannec4444? I'd like to take a look a that.

I just read that police report and two things stand out

1. no mention of a cider block or brick propping open a door.
2. Officer says that Misty states "kids where sleeping in her bed"

I just read that police report and two things stand out

1. no mention of a cider block or brick propping open a door.
2. Officer says that Misty states "kids where sleeping in her bed"

Same thing not a word

So wouldn't that be an important FACT to put in the report, the part about the cinder block?

I must be missing something here...

I must be missing something here...

911: "OK...alright...You said your back door was wide open?"

Misty Croslin: "yes- it was bricked- there was a brick on the floor...when I was asleep it was not like that."

911: Ok...the back door...listen to me...your back door was wide open...what are you talking about a brick?"

Misty Croslin: "(inaudible)"

911: "what is a brick?"

Misty Croslin: "it's almost like-- on the stairs- we have a walkway..."

911:" uh huh....and there was a brick laying there?"

Misty Croslin: "yes...it's still there"

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79859

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online