Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flossie, I don't know what thread this would be on, and I am aged, but I am almost certain there was discussion of who picked up Haileigh, with the neighbors saying it was Misty who spoke to someone in the car about bad drugs. Then Ron said he picked her up, and I thought but could be wrong that at one time TN had said she picked her up. This was at the beginning.

I believe it was Misty since there are witnesses, but that Ron and Teresa didn't want the public to think they would have an unlicensed driver picking up and driving around with Haleigh. Now, later TN could have agreed it was Ron, I'm not sure about that. I am only sure there was discussion. These are only pale remembrances of 6 months ago. If you know the thread, feel free to add and if I am wrong, I'm so sorry.:waitasec:

Hi there, actually Teresa said back in February that Ron picked her up. There was a mistake in the Feb.17 Nancy Grace transcript, which seems to start this rumor every couple weeks unfortunately. You have probably seen it posted online, but it's incorrect

Two questions please?

1. Was the pond that the search dogs hit on during one of the ground searches ever drained in order to be searched?

2. What was the outbuilding that was hit on by the search dogs after the pond? Do we have a picture of it here? TIA!

Bumping hoping someone has more info :)

Maven, I'm almost sure she didn't. Remember when the argument came up about who picked up Haleigh at the bus stop, and there were three separate stories. Well, I actually think Misty picked her up, but since she was unlicensed
TN and Ron didn't want that to come back and bite them , so they both claimed to have picked Haleigh up. See, its all about perceptions and Ron.
JMO

Who do witnesses say picked up HaLeigh at the bus stop in the PM when Misty alleges she was at the MH watching over Ronnie Jr while he slept?

LE has not released any information about whether there were witnesses or what they may have seen.
Who do witnesses say picked up HaLeigh at the bus stop in the PM when Misty alleges she was at the MH watching over Ronnie Jr while he slept?

I'm not sure about LE, but I believe it was reported that other parents were there to pickup their children and Misty was there to pick up Haleigh . In fact, there was also a story that one of the other parents, (I'm not real sure exactly who) worked for Soc Services and Ron had contacted him to say he was a good parent. I don't know where this was all discussed on WS, but I remember it well.

Misty first claimed to 'take down the blanket from the window' and wash other blankets that smelled like pee.
Now she claims no washing and no laundry soap and dirty clothes in dryer.
Do we know what is really true?
Where was blanket found off window?
What kind of dirty clothes were in dryer?
Wasn't the little pink shirt found in dirty clothes by Misty?
Why does TN and all the family think this girl is so great???
Mind is full of questions lately........TIA

Misty first claimed to 'take down the blanket from the window' and wash other blankets that smelled like pee.

I'll tell ya what I remember. Misty did claim that Haleigh's blanket smelled like pee and she washed it. It has been said that there was no detergent and dirty clothes were in the dryer. I don't remember what happened to blanket on the window, but I do know it was taken down providing a view into the mobile home.
I don't know exactly what items were in the dryer. The pink shirt was found to my understanding by others and Misty identified it as the shirt she said Haleigh was wearing. As for the last question....I guess that is what we all want to know.:confused:

Misty first claimed "her blanket and my blanket..........my blanket was in the van that they took.....and her blanket smelled like pee...." She claims to have washed that blanket and also the blanket on the window. She claimed to cover Haleigh with a sheet, and then later with "the blanket" never specifying (as far as I remember) which blanket. Then she states she made her bed and climbed in with Jr.

Ronald is the source (via Tim M.) that the big bed was made and NOT slept in at all (no reference to the blanket on the bed being the one normally on the window, however). He is also the source (via Tim M.) that there were dirty clothes in the dryer and no laundry soap in the MH at all.

As far as the two bolded questions: Up is down, Alice....and apparently we're all sitting at the tea party with the White Rabbit and Mad Hatter.

The pink shirt was discovered in the pile of laundry on the floor of the MH when she was brought back in by LE to walk through the events that night. No one can state for certain whether that shirt was always there or placed there by LE in order to "catch" Misty. She herself states that she points out the shirt to LE, and asks why she would do that if she did anything to Haleigh.

I'm not sure about LE, but I believe it was reported that other parents were there to pickup their children and Misty was there to pick up Haleigh . In fact, there was also a story that one of the other parents, (I'm not real sure exactly who) worked for Soc Services and Ron had contacted him to say he was a good parent. I don't know where this was all discussed on WS, but I remember it well.
Right, by Art Harris. He has reported quite a few things that have proven to be wrong.

IIRC, when this all started, there was a new Sheriff, replacing what some called the old boys network. Wondering how this new sheriff admin. vs. old sheriff admin. is playing out?

Esp. interested in any "locals" take on this.

A given phone number can be tracked for usage based on the pings to local towers. Can the opposite be done - can the phone numbers that pinged a set of local towers be determined for a certain time frame? In other words, can a list be made of all phone numbers that were used in that local area of Satsuma between, say, 8 pm Feb 9 and 3:15 am Feb 10? If so, then I would think that could be used to see if any of the numbers are used by someone other than a neighbor or by someone that knows Misty. Of course, if the number was for a throwaway phone, guess this wouldn't help...

Right, by Art Harris. He has reported quite a few things that have proven to be wrong.

Flossie, I believe a miracle has happened! We agree on something! He would not be on my list of faves for investigative reporting.

Flossie, I believe a miracle has happened! We agree on something! He would not be on my list of faves for investigative reporting.

His latest article states that Chelsea is still pregnant. Or is it again?
"While the sheriff’s department declined to provide any specifics of the interviews with Timothy Croslin and his pregnant wife, Chelsea---"
Also, he says Ron went to San Mateo Handy Mart, not Kangaroo. :waitasec: San Mateo is nowhere near his way home from work, is it?

His latest article states that Chelsea is still pregnant. Or is it again?
"While the sheriff’s department declined to provide any specifics of the interviews with Timothy Croslin and his pregnant wife, Chelsea---"
Also, he says Ron went to San Mateo Handy Mart, not Kangaroo. :waitasec: San Mateo is nowhere near his way home from work, is it?

Is San Mateo the place the body was found in the St John River?

Is there a way for us to search legal records to confirm when Misty obtained her driver's license?

Can someone post a link for me to the thread that is discussing the moving of one of the Croslin family members away from FL? I saw it and now I can't find it and I wanted to bring an article that has an interesting statement by one of the Croslin family members.

TIA, I get lost on this forum quite often :D

ETA: Nevermind LOL I found it, sorry.

I'm sorry if someone else has answered this question but I want to know where Junior was when Ron got home from work? Did Ron say anything about Junior being in the house? Just curious..

I'm sorry if someone else has answered this question but I want to know where Junior was when Ron got home from work? Did Ron say anything about Junior being in the house? Just curious..

The assumption is that he was at the MH. He is never mentioned in the 911 call, either by Misty or Ronald.

The assumption is that he was at the MH. He is never mentioned in the 911 call, either by Misty or Ronald.

I would think that Ron would be concerned about Junior if he had just learned that his daughter is missing. In one interview I thought either Ron or Misty said that when Ron pulled up Misty said "I can't find Haleigh" and Ron replied "what are you calling (or telling) me for, call 911". This has bothered me, I don't know why. I know he his telling her to call 911 but who would respond "what are you calling (or telling) me for?" If you just learned your daughter is missing. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, IDK.

I also find it strange that Junior was not heard on the 911 call. If Misty is screaming and running around the house looking for Haleigh, she didn't wake Junior up? When Ron got home and he is crying loudly and swearing, did that not wake up and scare the h*ll out of Junior? If he is home while all of this is going on what is he doing? You hear no dialogue between R & C with Junior during the 911 call. Is this odd? Maybe after hearing Ron crying asking "what's wrong daddy?" or "why are you crying daddy?" Maybe Ron would explain to him what is happening at that momemt, IDK. You just don't hear any of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8