Q & A for our NEWCOMERS! Ask a question and leave an answer! *NO DISCUSSIONS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Newbie Here :great: Why do so many posters disobey the rules and make ALOT more work for Mods then need be?

Good Question! But I can only guess that we are very emotional and vested in this case and "loose" it at times! We try hard not to, as we LOVE our Mods!

I noticed the A.M. Trial thread is closed and I can't locate another one. Any suggestions?

I noticed the A.M. Trial thread is closed and I can't locate another one. Any suggestions?

Yes, it's closed. Everyone goes to the "sidebar" thread during breaks and lunch...you will find them there.

Also, A new trial thread will be created for the "afternoon" session!

See ya there! :rocker:

Not a newbie but have a quick question... Can anyone let me know how I can listen to the trial on my iPhone???

Thank you

Edit: found it thanks

not a newcomer..but haven't posted much in a while. Just curious why my posts are disappearing or I can't post until approved by a mod...Nothing I posted was OT or anything different than what's being posted by others..am I missing something?

cant find the am session for today???....did it go some place?

I've been away so long that I feel like a newcomer and hope I qualify as one now. :) If so, could someone please help me find our list of links to all of the jailhouse tapes? I know we have them, but I can't bear to look through the next hundred search results.

I've been away so long that I feel like a newcomer and hope I qualify as one now. :) If so, could someone please help me find our list of links to all of the jailhouse tapes? I know we have them, but I can't bear to look through the next hundred search results.

Hey Friday! Great to see ya' again! I have thought many times about you, wondering how you are...and if your ever got an amish heater :floorlaugh:

Love seeing you! :great:

Hi Friday :seeya: WFTV has a terrific page with most of the discovery and interviews. The jail visitation tapes are half way down the page and titled:

CASEY ANTHONY JAIL VISITATIONS 2008

http://www.wftv.com/news/23080678/detail.html

Hi everyone!

Newbie to the case and have been lurking on the board for the past week or so but my question is:

Anthony neighbor Brian Burner told LE he saw a man on or about June 23 with a dark pickup truck in the Anthony's driveway who was there with KC. He did not recall seeing her car, only them and the truck.

Did LE ever figure out who the man with the pickup truck was? Any speculation on which of her men this could be? Speculation as to whether he was involved in some way in the killing/coverup?

That was Casey's current boyfriend Tonl L. :)

ETA to add. He said it was a truck but it was actually a Jeep. HTH's :)

not a newcomer..but haven't posted much in a while. Just curious why my posts are disappearing or I can't post until approved by a mod...Nothing I posted was OT or anything different than what's being posted by others..am I missing something?

At the beginning of each Trial thread one of the mods will post a list of the rules.If you intend to post you have to "thank" the post as a way of acknowledging you read the rules.
Then you can post.

The number of posters has grown,the trial thread moves fast and emotions are high. Our mods are working overtime and hopefully this cuts down on warnings,time outs and a plethora of Alerts!

I hope that's the right answer :innocent:

That was Casey's current boyfriend Tonl L. :)

ETA to add. He said it was a truck but it was actually a Jeep. HTH's :)

Aha, I guess that was when they broke into the shed?

Thanks so much for clearing that up -- it was bugging me who this mystery man was!

I mostly followed this 3 years ago when it happened but haven't been able to read much here or watch the trial.

So....question for the trial experts and posters....didn't Casey tell a story at one time of seeing KC with Zanny at a beach and she said she was taking KC and ICA couldn't stop her? Does anyone remember and has it come up at trial yet?

Thx so much! :seeya:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo
Back