Q & A for our NEWCOMERS! Ask a question and leave an answer! *NO DISCUSSIONS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I do not recall the beach story, but there was the version where Zanny pushed her down at Jay Blanchard Park and gave her a script to follow. She was taking Caylee to teach KC a lesson, and the script directed KC to go to Target, JC Penney, and Fusion Lounge. KC had to follow the script for 31 days in order to get Caylee back. I only recall the beach as one of the fun things that Caylee was supposed to be doing in the 31 days that she was "missing".

I mostly followed this 3 years ago when it happened but haven't been able to read much here or watch the trial.

So....question for the trial experts and posters....didn't Casey tell a story at one time of seeing KC with Zanny at a beach and she said she was taking KC and ICA couldn't stop her? Does anyone remember and has it come up at trial yet?

Thx so much! :seeya:

LP (bounty hunter) came out and said that ICA had changed her story to Zanny had pushed her down and abducted Caylee at J. Blanchard Park. Dont think that this will be introduced at trial....but then again anything is possible.

I mostly followed this 3 years ago when it happened but haven't been able to read much here or watch the trial.

So....question for the trial experts and posters....didn't Casey tell a story at one time of seeing KC with Zanny at a beach and she said she was taking KC and ICA couldn't stop her? Does anyone remember and has it come up at trial yet?

Thx so much! :seeya:
Just another one of her stories, no doubt. I remember the JB Park story because it's been repeated by others. Unless there is proof of anything (I don't remember anyone repeating a beach story in a depo), I can't imagine it being used. Not to worry, they have enough of her lies on tape.

I do not recall the beach story, but there was the version where Zanny pushed her down at Jay Blanchard Park and gave her a script to follow. She was taking Caylee to teach KC a lesson, and the script directed KC to go to Target, JC Penney, and Fusion Lounge. KC had to follow the script for 31 days in order to get Caylee back. I only recall the beach as one of the fun things that Caylee was supposed to be doing in the 31 days that she was "missing".

Thanks! That's exactly what I forgot but sorta remembered! Has this been talked about yet in court. That's going to be really damaging for ICA. Not that everything so far hasn't been.:innocent:

Thanks! That's exactly what I forgot but sorta remembered! Has this been talked about yet in court. That's going to be really damaging for ICA. Not that everything so far hasn't been.:innocent:

I haven't gotten to watch as much of the trial as I would have liked to, but I have not seen anything to indicate that this version has been introduced in the trial as of yet. Whether it will be allowed or not, I do not know. I think that the SA could possibly ask LA about it, seeing as how he is supposed to be one of the ones she told this new and improved version to, but I guess we will just have to wait and see. I think it would be good to show yet another lie told by her while others were trying to find her child.

A couple questions: The military guy in California that ICA called and said she had something to tell him but she could only tell him in person---what ever became of that?
Also, does anyone remember someone reporting having seen ICA and a male on some deserted road near the airport, possibly driving a truck? That might have been one of Leonard Padilla's fabrications,come to think of it, but I'm sure I remember bits and pieces of a 'lead' someone phoned in.
Anyway, thanks for this link.

I see that on 5/23/11 the defense filed a Notice of Defendant's Supplemental Discovery. Does anyone know about how long it generally takes to get to us after that notice? There are a couple of maps in there I am excited to get a look at... thanks!

It was never a defense story, it was an LP story (just like "Lee's the daddy", "she put Caylee in a dumpster" etc.. just rumors spread by a man who wanted to pretend he knew something about the case when all he really did was bail an accused murderer out of jail and then sleep in a camper outside of her home for 9 days. LOL nope, I'm not a big fan of LP) so I don't think it will even be brought up in court.

It was never a defense story, it was an LP story (just like "Lee's the daddy", "she put Caylee in a dumpster" etc.. just rumors spread by a man who wanted to pretend he knew something about the case when all he really did was bail an accused murderer out of jail and then sleep in a camper outside of her home for 9 days. LOL nope, I'm not a big fan of LP) so I don't think it will even be brought up in court.

I agree about LP! Every time they have him on a show, I cringe. Today he stated he thought she would (and should) get 5 to 10 yrs. :banghead:

Sorry there is so much to read through and take in..

Was the cause of death ever found out?
I read that the body was discovered after flooded areas had dried up? It was summer when the death occured?

Was the body in 1 piece?

Sorry again the answers are so in this site but so much to trawl through!!

Sorry there is so much to read through and take in..

Was the cause of death ever found out?
I read that the body was discovered after flooded areas had dried up? It was summer when the death occured?

Was the body in 1 piece?

Sorry again the answers are so in this site but so much to trawl through!!
WELCOME Kimmy:seeya:
Dr. G. said the cause of death will be listed as homicide by undetermined means. She did say the duct tape was applied pre-decomposition-so theories abound whether the duct tape itself was the COD or was Caylee unconscious by some means that we'll never know for sure! Nothing was left of her little body but bones which were scattered by scavengers and the elements.
Jeff Ashton put it better than I can-
"The body of Caylee Anthony had been wrapped into a Winnie the Pooh blanket, stuffed into many garbage bags thrown into a littered swamp like she was just another piece of trash," the prosecutor said. "All that remained were scattered bones, remnants of clothes that she was wearing and pieces of the plastic bag that had entombed her."
"Caylee spent many months in that swamp, roots encircled the blanket, they encircled her hair, they wrapped themselves into the bags that she was in," the prosecutor said. "Duct tape covered the nose and mouth area of that tiny human skull. The duct tape was stuck in the hair indicating that Caylee's killer never intended that it be removed."

Thank you so much for answering.

Poor little baby! My heart breaks! May this case give the proper outcome and justice.... *advertiser censored*

Hi everyone!

Long time lurker, but I just registered right before the trial started. I am in awe of all the amazing observations and sleuthing that goes on here!

My question is: how did the defense get GA's medical records? Would they not have to subpoena them? And if they did, wouldn't the State or the Anthonys have the chance to try to quash the subpoena? I was following the motions before the trial, but I never saw that issue come up. I cannot imagine that GA voluntarily turned them over so the defense can try to blame him! Even if he was willing to do that for his daughter (which I do not believe at this point), I would think his lawyer would advise him to fight it.

IMO, getting the medical records of a grieving grandpa who had just attempted suicide is the lowest of low. Especially after the accusations the defense has leveled at him.

TIA!

Hi everyone!

Long time lurker, but I just registered right before the trial started. I am in awe of all the amazing observations and sleuthing that goes on here!

My question is: how did the defense get GA's medical records? Would they not have to subpoena them? And if they did, wouldn't the State or the Anthonys have the chance to try to quash the subpoena? I was following the motions before the trial, but I never saw that issue come up. I cannot imagine that GA voluntarily turned them over so the defense can try to blame him! Even if he was willing to do that for his daughter (which I do not believe at this point), I would think his lawyer would advise him to fight it.

IMO, getting the medical records of a grieving grandpa who had just attempted suicide is the lowest of low. Especially after the accusations the defense has leveled at him.

TIA!

I just read these answers in the Legal Questions for our VERIFIED Lawyers thread-last couple of pages I do believe-HTH!

I read the summaries of Lee's trial testimony...but didn't see anything if either the SA or DT asked him about molestation allegations? Did this issue come up during his testimony?

Good morning, can the radio show from this week be replayed? Is it Archived somewhere? I read a posting about it at the top of a page earlier this week but missed it. Thank you.
Larry.

I read the summaries of Lee's trial testimony...but didn't see anything if either the SA or DT asked him about molestation allegations? Did this issue come up during his testimony?

No. From what I heard by a talking head on NG last night, the defense couldn't question him as he was a state's witness and the state didn't open that door for them. They might be able to question him if/when he becomes a defense witness.

Good morning, can the radio show from this week be replayed? Is it Archived somewhere? I read a posting about it at the top of a page earlier this week but missed it. Thank you.
Larry.

Two of our dear members preserved them for us. You can find them on this thread: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138212"]Websleuths Radio is now on Blog Talk Radio - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I just read these answers in the Legal Questions for our VERIFIED Lawyers thread-last couple of pages I do believe-HTH!

Thank you! That does help. Sorry - newbie mistake of not properly searching before I posted the question! Heading over to the lawyer thread. :seeya:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust
Back