Q & A for our NEWCOMERS! Ask a question and leave an answer! *NO DISCUSSIONS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not a Newbie to this case but new, to me, questions:

Quick Question: Has It ever been determined how tight the duct tape was pulled...was it wound especially tight on all three layers?

If it was pulled tightly, it seems that would show anger or aggression. If it was meticulously wrapped, with a uniform appearance then that might indicate that the person who did it took care to make it look like what they thought it ought to look like if someone murdered their child.

In addition to the chloroform, neck breaking, etc searches, didn't KC also search other missing child cases before Caylee disappeared?

(Hoping anyone who might know the answers just missed the above questions.)

Does anyone know or have links to the answers re: how tight was the duct tape around Caylee's face and head ad did KC do internet searches, in the few months before Caylee's disappearance, as to other missing child cases?

(As far back as 2008, stories were reported that a cache of her computer showed searches about other missing children.) Has that been referred to recently?

(Hoping anyone who might know the answers just missed the above questions.)

Does anyone know or have links to the answers re: how tight was the duct tape around Caylee's face and head ad did KC do internet searches, in the few months before Caylee's disappearance, as to other missing child cases?

(As far back as 2008, stories were reported that a cache of her computer showed searches about other missing children.) Has that been referred to recently?

There is a very good thread on here all about the duct tape and I'll go find the link for you. I won't speak to the duct tape as my knowledge on it is a bit limited.

I believe that the missing children cases found on the computer were after Caylee had been reported missing - that's what I remember without looking it up. Could be wrong and hoping someone will correct me if that's the case.

Here's a very good thread re the duct tape, around page 16 (please note that some of the posts are quite disturbing)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90039&page=34

Is there a thread or post somewhere that sums up each day's highlights, for those of us who miss large parts of the day's testimony? On days that are busy already, I don't have time to read through the whole live-blog trial threads.

Thank You Darnudes. I just read the entire autopsy report. It looks like it was not remarked upon as to whether it actually encircled her head. Sounds more like it was taped across the face and the ends of the pieces went back into her hair. Reading that report is tortuous and it makes it even more obvious that her mother might try not to laugh and joke around as she enters court each day. The autopsy report is heart-breaking...just horrible.

Is there a thread or post somewhere that sums up each day's highlights, for those of us who miss large parts of the day's testimony? On days that are busy already, I don't have time to read through the whole live-blog trial threads.

Here's a great link to see all of the day's footage:
http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/index.html

just scroll halfway down and look for something like this
DAY 20: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

I believe they summarize the week as well.

I think the best place might be the twitter updates you won't get all the news but you'll be able to skim through it quite quickly.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135285"]Twitter thread (MSM tweets ONLY) ***NO DISCUSSSION HERE PLEASE*** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thank You Darnudes. I just read the entire autopsy report. It looks like it was not remarked upon as to whether it actually encircled her head. Sounds more like it was taped across the face and the ends of the pieces went back into her hair. Reading that report is tortuous and it makes it even more obvious that her mother might try not to laugh and joke around as she enters court each day. The autopsy report is heart-breaking...just horrible.

If you read that duct tape thread (page 16) member BondJamesBond demonstrates pictorially how that tape was probably applied. That will really give you nightmares.

Question...

Is 1st degree murder the only option for the jurors or is there the option of manslaughter?

Question...

Is 1st degree murder the only option for the jurors or is there the option of manslaughter?

There are several other lesser included offenses (6, I think) . One of them is aggravated manslaughter of a child. If convicted of that, per the Florida sentencing guidelines she would receive 30 yrs and have to serve 85% of that time before she was eligible for parole.

At the top of this forum homepage you will see a set of subforums. There are quite a few daily summary type threads stored in those.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=449"]Here is the link to the trial thread archives subforum.[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=450"]Here is the link to the Read Only versions of the witness testimony summaries.[/ame]

Hope that helps!

Question...

The official charges against her are
First-degree murder
Aggravated child abuse
Aggravated manslaughter of a child
4 counts of providing false information to a law enforcement officer

Last night on NG (I'm pretty sure) they showed LA being questioned by JB (I think, although I did not see the attorney). In it, JB was saying something like "You told your sister if she wrote to you that you would keep it to yourself and no one else would need to know. Were you lying?" And LA says, "Maybe."

I am having to watch the daytime trial in parts on WFTV.com at night and I missed this somehow. I went back last night and found a lot of testimony from this past week but I could not find this part... can someone direct me to a date and approximate time or even better the right link? I'd like to see this part.

Oh and if anyone knows the answer to my question ^^^above^^^ about how long it has been taking documents to get released to us once we get the notification I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

I asked this is the sidebar thread but will ask again....

Wasn't there a gatorade/soda bottle found near sweet Caylee's remains that had a syringe inside it? Was there testing done on that and what were the results, if any?

Hi everyone!

Does anyone know if there is a link to download ICAs Photobucket pics?

I have seen a few Photobucket threads with pics posted but was wondering if it's possible to download a file with all of them?

Thanks so much!

Hi everyone!

I have seen a few Photobucket threads with pics posted but was wondering if it's possible to download a file with all of them?

Thanks so much!

The original one is no longer available. I'm not sure if there is an area where you can see what was originally on that Photobucket without wading through a zillion other pics from this case. If there is, I'm sure one of our astute members is aware of it and will let you know. :blowkiss:

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much!

WELCOME!!!:seeya:
I went looking for ya and found that someone saved 300 to a photobucket account here-
http://s422.photobucket.com/albums/pp306/Switchy/CA Icons/?start=0
For some reason I can only see the 300 when I choose the slideshow option!:waitasec:

ETA-Here's the link to our/WS thread on the photobucket icons-
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72608"]Casey's Photobucket - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

The original one is no longer available. I'm not sure if there is an area where you can see what was originally on that Photobucket without wading through a zillion other pics from this case. If there is, I'm sure one of our astute members is aware of it and will let you know. :blowkiss:

Thanks so much -- so far I've found bits and pieces online but nothing all in one place. I keep reading old posts about the original file and am hoping someone copied it or know of another! :seeya:

WELCOME!!!:seeya:
I went looking for ya and found that someone saved 300 to a photobucket account here-
http://s422.photobucket.com/albums/pp306/Switchy/CA Icons/?start=0
For some reason I can only see the 300 when I choose the slideshow option!:waitasec:

ETA-Here's the link to our/WS thread on the photobucket icons-
Casey's Photobucket - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Aha - the icons! Thanks so much for looking and finding that! Will keep hunting for a zip or sth of the rest of the photobucket account. Big thank you again!

Thanks so much -- so far I've found bits and pieces online but nothing all in one place. I keep reading old posts about the original file and am hoping someone copied it or know of another! :seeya:

Aha - the icons! Thanks so much for looking and finding that! Will keep hunting for a zip or sth of the rest of the photobucket account. Big thank you again!

I think I have what you're looking for, icons and photos. But, it's almost 19,000 images and it's 275 MB unzipped. Not sure where I can upload this to coz I can't remember where I downloaded it!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rebel23
Back