Q & A for our NEWCOMERS! Ask a question and leave an answer! *NO DISCUSSIONS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can someone help me in finding links to a search at a house in the same subdivision as the A's? There was a lot of really good posts that was later determined may have meant nothing, but I'd like to look over some of the posts...Some attorney's or investigators made video's of the search, it was an abandoned house, w/ a lot of debris left. I have been looking for days but I'm not too good at locating things. TIA

:blushing: I know that ICA=Casey....but may I be a TOTAL newb and ask someone to define the acronym please. Sorry if asked and answered. TIA for answering. :blushing:

Inmate Casey Anthony. Because Caylee's and Cindy's initials are the same as Casey. :)

Can someone help me in finding links to a search at a house in the same subdivision as the A's? There was a lot of really good posts that was later determined may have meant nothing, but I'd like to look over some of the posts...Some attorney's or investigators made video's of the search, it was an abandoned house, w/ a lot of debris left. I have been looking for days but I'm not too good at locating things. TIA
Is it this...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T04rfgU5E8A"]YouTube - ‪New Anthony Video: Dominic Casey Searches Woods‬‏[/ame]

If ICA is found "not guilty", where does she live after that ?? Will the A's take her back ? ( I wouldn't, but that's just me. ):innocent:

I think I have what you're looking for, icons and photos. But, it's almost 19,000 images and it's 275 MB unzipped. Not sure where I can upload this to coz I can't remember where I downloaded it!

19000?? Whoa! :eek: Sounds like the motherload! Filedropper is a free upload site (with a 5 GB limit, I think), but hopefully I can find it already uploaded if you can't locate it -- I don't even know how long an upload like that would take.

Seriously, though, 19,000 pics and icons just from her accounts?? Did she just sit on the pc all day and night or what? Who was playing or taking care of poor Caylee? :(

Is there a thread that specifically addresses abbreviations being used? I know that ICA refers to Casey Anthony, but for the life of me can't figure out what the I represents. Of course, I came up with a few good ones of my own.....

Thank you!

19000?? Whoa! :eek: Sounds like the motherload! Filedropper is a free upload site (with a 5 GB limit, I think), but hopefully I can find it already uploaded if you can't locate it -- I don't even know how long an upload like that would take.

Seriously, though, 19,000 pics and icons just from her accounts?? Did she just sit on the pc all day and night or what? Who was playing or taking care of poor Caylee? :(

Here's a thread for Casey's Photobucket. It might be what you're looking for. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86303&highlight=icons

Is there a thread that specifically addresses abbreviations being used? I know that ICA refers to Casey Anthony, but for the life of me can't figure out what the I represents. Of course, I came up with a few good ones of my own.....

Thank you!

The I stands for inmate. Inmate Casey Anthony. The history on the forum either stems from the need to distinguishing her from CA or I think it was that people just got fed up calling her by her given name. She didn't deserve the respect. The longer I got to know the story, the less I wanted to call her KC. Now I can't imagine referring her to anything but ICA.

Do the dimensions of the heart residue on the duct tape match the sticker sheet from ICA's room? I know the residue was destroyed, but isn't the heart shape still visible in photos?

Not a Newbie to this case but new, to me, questions:

Quick Question: Has It ever been determined how tight the duct tape was pulled...was it wound especially tight on all three layers?

If it was pulled tightly, it seems that would show anger or aggression. If it was meticulously wrapped, with a uniform appearance then that might indicate that the person who did it took care to make it look like what they thought it ought to look like if someone murdered their child.

In addition to the chloroform, neck breaking, etc searches, didn't KC also search other missing child cases before Caylee disappeared?

bbm

Here's a terrific thread for digital forensics. BondJamesBonds started discussing the 'missing children' site on post #163. JWG further discusses it after that. The whole thread is fascinating.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3136505#post3136505"]Anthony's Computer Forensics - Page 7 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Do the dimensions of the heart residue on the duct tape match the sticker sheet from ICA's room? I know the residue was destroyed, but isn't the heart shape still visible in photos?

The residue was destroyed in the finger printing process. It was apparently near the end of a piece of duct tape. Not in the middle. On Q63 they observed the heart shaped residue about the size of a dime. They tried but were not able to photograph it. Here`s is a good description of the report by Woe.be.gone

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4206693&postcount=50"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Evidence of Heart Shaped Sticker on Duct Tape Destroyed[/ame]

Has it ever been determined if there was actually a fight between CA and ICA on the night of the 15th?

Has it ever been determined if there was actually a fight between CA and ICA on the night of the 15th?

No. The only real evidence we have of that is Lee said it once to someone (darn if I can think who right now), but Cindy denies it ever happened. I think Casey has denied it too.

One of those things we will probably never know for sure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back