Q&A for the Levi Page Show

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Since Misty and Ron are now in jail, have the police started requestioning some of the other players (Nay Nay, WBG, and others)?

Bumping up. This question from Gotarugrat may have been overlooked. :)

Also wondering if MC has had any visitors?

Articles I've read that they have all talked via phone w/ family members. Doesn't say anything about visits, but once they visit it should be released to media, because of the sunshine law.

That is if the media petitions using freedom of information act! I hope they do. I also hope they do not overlook Hank, Hope and Donna and any visits they may have.

I'm wondering how the divorce attorneys are feeling about that right about now....were they pro bono?

Thanks Levi, you're very much appreciated.

Thanks! Do not know about the divorce attorney's. My impression was, Ronald wanted a divorce and Misty just gave it to em. Were atty's involved?

I M wondering if the media will be @ Flagler County tomorrow for RC visitation. I would guess his visitors would be TN and GGMS. wonder if he will have any Cummings visitors?

I hope the media is there! I wonder if Ronald would meet with Misty's family. It seems the jail has to approve of all the people he would have meetings with, would they approve anyone besides his family?

Since Misty and Ron are now in jail, have the police started requestioning some of the other players (Nay Nay, WBG, and others)?

I don't know. Sorry but who is WBG? White Boy Gregg? I've heard that he has stayed away from Misty ever since he was partying with her the weekend before Haleigh went missing.

Hi Levi!

I really enjoy your show! I was wondering if you or one of your guests knew the answer to this question. When LE is running a sting op (not even sure I`m using the correct term) buying and selling oxycontin for example- How does LE ensure the drugs they just sold an RC or MC don`t end up killing a child or anyone else for that matter?

I`m very happy these 5 are off the streets and far away from children, don`t get me wrong. I`m just wondering. TKS!!

Levi, I enjoy the questions you ask your guests. If you could pick one person that you could interview this next weekend in Haleigh's case, who would it be?

Kimster I apologize I didn't word that post right.

I just wanted to know if anyone else had heard of Rebecca Thomas as she has inserted herself in this case.

Hi Levi. I listen to your show and notice that you make a big effort to keep guests on track and to keep things moving along. I know that this must be hard at times, and your efforts are appreciated!

My question has to do with possible further TES searches for Haleigh. Tim Miller once stated that TES would return when the weather improved for searching. He more recently made statements that he thought Haleigh was deceased and also that she was most likely within a 5 mile radius of the home. Do you think that TES will ever return and perform further searches for this child? If not, why not? Thanks.

:truce:Sorry, So many questions I have asked over and over. Maybe LEVI can get us some straight answers.

Out of all the "Item's of Interest" that LE found, they always came back saying later that they had nothing to do with Haleigh's case. How can that be? Is there anything at all that was found that LE has identified?

Ron's actual work hours. Anyway you could talk to PDM and find out what there schedules are?
Anyway we can get LE to give a straight answer as to what hours they are satisfied with?

Any children in the car when all these UC Drug Operations were going on. And if so, will LE be adding some charges?

Any info regarding who lives on Tropic Ave and was this ever a party/drug house.

Is LE or TES going to do anymore ground searches?

Have other ponds/areas of water near the Mondex been searched? In the letter it does not say search the Mondex, it says "NEAR" the mondex.

Has LE searched near a Cemetery in San Mateo?

Will LE-The Jail, release the jail visits and phone conversations to the public?

Will LE release the audios from the sting operation?

Is LE looking into Nay Nay's jail letter again? About the party at Chad's house the night Haleigh went missing. Nay Nay denies this in her letter.

Do we know who Chad is-has LE talked to him, and where he lives?

Has LE searched Chad's home?

Has LE questioned Chad if they had a party there that night Feb9th and if so who all was there?

Did Donna B. ever tell you about the alleged taped conversations she had with Misty? (Per a third Party that said they talked to DB, said That Haleigh is dead, and that the body was first burned up before being disposed of. The area of the red rose was also mentioned as to where Haleigh's remains/ashes would of been found. Per what Misty said to Donna.)

Levi, You stated earlier on the NG thread that she has been a guest on your show..If you can get her back on there can you please ask her if she has seen his previous arrest's for drugs? Way before MC was ever in the picture, and see what she has to say about that? It just seems to me that regardless of what may come out about RC that NG will not see it....Also could you please see if you can fill her in a bit on what Crystal went thru while she was with RC...There is a common denomenator to all of these young women getting on drugs and there lives going to hell and that common denomenator is RC.

Hi Levi!

I really enjoy your show! I was wondering if you or one of your guests knew the answer to this question. When LE is running a sting op (not even sure I`m using the correct term) buying and selling oxycontin for example- How does LE ensure the drugs they just sold an RC or MC don`t end up killing a child or anyone else for that matter?

I`m very happy these 5 are off the streets and far away from children, don`t get me wrong. I`m just wondering. TKS!!

Did they sell drugs to Misty or Ronald? I got the impression maybe I need to read the reports, but from what I read Donna had the pills, Misty called the UC and sold the pills to the UC.

Hi Levi. I listen to your show and notice that you make a big effort to keep guests on track and to keep things moving along. I know that this must be hard at times, and your efforts are appreciated!

My question has to do with possible further TES searches for Haleigh. Tim Miller once stated that TES would return when the weather improved for searching. He more recently made statements that he thought Haleigh was deceased and also that she was most likely within a 5 mile radius of the home. Do you think that TES will ever return and perform further searches for this child? If not, why not? Thanks.

Donna Brock told me that LE did NOT want TES to return. Now the question is, was she telling the truth or was that a disgruntled former volunteer talking?

Levi: I will honestly say, I've only heard your show once, and it was AWESOME! My question is who would you NOT bring on your show, because of your inside knowlege and knowing they wouldn't bring honesty "to the table," so to speak.

Plus...don't tell my husband... but I have a crush.... lol :D

I'm not a blog talk listener so I had not heard Levi's show until tonight. After reading this thread I thought well let me see what they are talking about. What a great show! Very professional and informative, no goofy crap, insightful questions, and a host who talks about what he know but doesn't try to make stuff up to fill in gaps. I will enjoy catching up on the older shows and listening from now on. Levi, I hope HLN or another network sees what an asset you could be to them. And I don't impress easily.

Have you ever interviewed Amber, Ron's ex? If so, did she give any insight on what life with Ron was like? Were drugs involved? How did he treat his children? What kind of behavior did he display towards her, their friends, their families, etc...Considering that she played a big part in Ron's & Misty's lives, she's been extremely quiet-no mouthing off on the news shows, that I know of.

I want to give a great "shout out" to Kimster for starting this thread. You must have been reading my mind for the last few months. I don't twitter, don't know how. Levi's home page doesn't have anywhere to leave comments and opine about the cases we all follow except when he "rarely" "scantily" occassionally, (getting my drift yet?) articles where you can give feedback.

I just resolved to thinking all on my own, "Levi knows I got sompteen to say and he's doin it on purpose so I can't opine", LOL

So here's my question? Am I missing a place to give feedback for like the live blog talk radio shows done afterwards? I missed this past weekends shows all together, was fellowshipping, and I'm not real big on going back and listening to the recordings after the shows. I know, I'm lazy.

I wanted to give Levi a "Big Kudos" for the last several weeks of dogged investigating and current new news he's been bringing us here of late. Though it's a sad tragedy why we're all meeting and communicating, it's been interesting and lively with the latest events and drama. Giving me hope that we're edging closer to some answers somehow concerning Haleigh.

So if your not there in the chat room during the live show, there's no new articles updated on Levi's home site page, and I don't twitter, don't have his cell number, LOL, heck I don't even know my own cell number, it's been hard for a gal to opine so when I saw this thread I was elated. Thanks Kimster for meeting my needs, and thanks Levi for the outstanding drive you have shown lately in Haleigh's case. I do appreciate the effort to get to the truth. Thanks too to all the posters who come to the live shows and chat, I have a blast while there participating, you guys are great fun to hang with.

Levi, do you think there is any chance you could get Misty's mom on your show?

I think Levi is doing great with his shows.

On the night Haleigh went missing, how did TN get there so fast?
Was she really living on Rita? or 65 miles away? She has many addresses.
Was her property ever searched?
Why did she bring an 8x10 picture of Haleigh with her?
Didn't RC have a suitable one?
Thankyou

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3