Q&A for the Levi Page Show

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Levi, Do you think you could get some real answers out of L Padilla, as to why he would bail Misty out, and potentially damage LE's chances of getting something out of Misty?

Leonard will be on my show Saturday night at 10 PM EST. We're doing the show Live SATURDAY instead of Sunday, due to the Superbowl.

I'll ask him!

If you go to www.thebaldtruth.com and click on his latest story you will see an ad in the upper right corner for a new reality show called "Vegas Bail" coming soon by artharris.com. Unbelievable. Levi can you verify that Misty is being bonded out for a reality show?
I heard the advertisement has been on Art's site for years. Don't know if this has anything to do with Misty possibly being bailed out.

I double dawg dare ya to ask LP what's in it for HIM to bail out Misty.

Thankyouverymuch. :)

Could you express to him that a lot of people have thought this out & don't think it's a good idea. Some of us think she'll wind up back on drugs, in more trouble, & won't talk. Also, enough people have taken advantage of her age & ignorance. Could you pleas ask him if he's going to help Misty's parents-as in money for a place to stay? This doesn't seem fair, because her parents would then be incouraging her to agree to his deal.

I would like to know what happen to all the jail calls from all the players are. If I recall Ron called home over 8 times within the first 24hrs of his arrest and Misty called home as well. Don't know much about the others but I was under the assumption that the jail also records phone calls. As part of the grand "Sun-Shine Law" are these calls ever going to be released and if so when?

I would like to know if one of Lenny's condition on the bond is for Misty to give up the goods/location of Haleigh/players involved, before he bonds her out?

I also would like to know more about several people that were mentioned in Misty's jail visitation that was released yesterday.
She spoke of a "Tina" that took off when cops got there and that she had Misty's purse, ID, cell phone, camera and other personal belonging. Per Misty's mom Tina said she did not have any of the items.
Misty also asked if Tallent/Tallont and Right-man were coming to visit. Her mom said T could not, did not catch what she said about Right Man.

Misty's father mentioned that Ron, John, and Linda were to blame for Misty getting into this mess.

I would like to know more about who all these players are if we can.
Tina
John
Linda
Right Man
Tallent/Tallont

:blowkiss:Thanks LEVI! Your show Rocks!:
:dance:

also, can you find out if he has been in touch with her attorney? Does she even have one? because it sure doesn't seem like it.

just a couple of more things...I'd like to know if he has any plans to bond out Ron, & if not, why. I'd also like to know if he's worried that he might be interfering in a thought out plan to lock these players up to get them to talk.

just a couple of more things...I'd like to know if he has any plans to bond out Ron, & if not, why. I'd also like to know if he's worried that he might be interfering in a thought out plan to lock these players up to get them to talk.

BBM...and if this is the case, why would LE allow it to happen? Could they revoke her bond and keep her in there?
(Kimster....This is a question for Levi. Just wanted to bump off of this post) :)

This thread is for questions to Levi ONLY. If you want to question other posters about this case, please use the Q & A thread -or- ask on another appropriate topic thread.

I'm going to leave these comments that were made today here, but they are for Levi to answer ONLY. Thanks!

ETA: I've removed some of the informational posts as members feel their questions might be overlooked. If there is a post you are looking for and can't find it, let me know and I'll move it to another thread for you. Thanks!

And thank you again Levi for doing this! Our members enjoy being able to bounce questions off of you and they truly enjoy your show! :hug:

Levi- Question for Lenny- If he were to bond MC out, where would they go? Lindsy is moving to Palm Coast, so MC's "home" is gone. Where would MC and (I'm assuming) Lenny's people stay?

One more for Lenny- who's backing him? Who's putting up the bail money? Who is the "group" willing to bail MC out, or does LP have that much himself?

Levi, Mr. Ward stated on your show that he could take some of Ron's telephone conversations, interviews, etc., and run the LVA on them. I'm just wondering if he has done this and what his comments and thoughts are about it. I mean, if I had that opportunity, I wouldn't be able to resist. Perhaps that might be a tool for law enforcement?

In other words, we'd really like him to do this and tell us the outcome. LOL

Hi Levi--I would like to know about other relationships between the Cummings/Squires/Sykes/Croslins and the Jones family. TIA :)

A bit off OT of this particular show but...
Have you considered getting interviews with other players in the midst of this case such as TN, GGS, Lindsy C, or Chelsea C. I think any of these people would be very interesting to hear about how this case has impacted them and possibly what may come out of their knowledge. I am very much looking forward to hearing what CJ has to say. You have brought great insight into the dynamics of this case, keep up the good work!!!

(if inappropriate or too off topic mods please remove)

Hi Levi
Could you please ask your prosecutor guest why RC's work hours have never been released and why his lie detector test results haven't been "leaked". I have my own theory but would love to hear this discussed.
Thank you kindly

Levi: Is there any information on the blonde, short, stocky woman renting the Cummings home? Does she have a motive for being there?

Levi, Hi just wanted you to know that I think you do an excellant job, you are the only reporter with real BOMBSHELLS!!! Thanks for the CJ interview very good.

My questions.... Do you plan on trying to get a jailhouse interview with any of the players in this case, Ron, Misty, Tommy, Donna or Hope?
Also what is your opinion on hope? Do you feel that she was just someone present at these drug deals or do you think there is more to her involvement.. We really have not heard much about Hope.

Levi, Hi just wanted you to know that I think you do an excellant job, you are the only reporter with real BOMBSHELLS!!! Thanks for the CJ interview very good.

My questions.... Do you plan on trying to get a jailhouse interview with any of the players in this case, Ron, Misty, Tommy, Donna or Hope?
Also what is your opinion on hope? Do you feel that she was just someone present at these drug deals or do you think there is more to her involvement.. We really have not heard much about Hope.
I don't know anything about Hope. If there is anyone that would grant me an interview it would either be Misty or Donna. I doubt Ronald would, but I'd do one with any of them.

Also, last time with Misty she put limits on what I could ask her. This time, I would tell her that no questions would be off limits and see if she agrees.

Donna told me that she was going to speak out about everything and she would grant me the interview... Now with these drug arrests, who knows? She knows how to contact me, but I haven't got any collect calls from jail. LOL

Levi: Is there any information on the blonde, short, stocky woman renting the Cummings home? Does she have a motive for being there?

I don't know of any blonde/short/stocky woman!

Hi Levi
Could you please ask your prosecutor guest why RC's work hours have never been released and why his lie detector test results haven't been "leaked". I have my own theory but would love to hear this discussed.
Thank you kindly

Donna Pendergast a homicide prosecutor from Michigan is going to be on my show tonight, she is the best prosecutor in the country 97% conviction rate, tried over 100 murder trials. So I'll ask her. What is your theory and I'll throw that theory out over the air as well. Excellent question.

Levi, did you ever get the feeling the police asked Charles to come on your show? When Charles talked about the reason Misty and Ron got in a fight and he had to pick her up it just seemed really weird to me the reason was because Ron wanted to leave Jr. alone at home.

Something about that statement really bothers me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back