**Q&A ONLY** Ask the MODERATORS your Forum Questions **NO DISCUSSION**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to "User CP" and "Edit Details" - You can replace "Registered User" with whatever you want, as long as it is in good taste.

PS. JB Fletcher, eh? Do you find everyone in your small Maine town are still dying mysteriously whenever you interact with them? Must be a killer on the social life.

Thank you!

And yes, I do find there are a lot of murders to solve up here in Cabot Cove. :D (I loved that show!)

Thank you!

And yes, I do find there are a lot of murders to solve up here in Cabot Cove. :D (I loved that show!)

What I don't get is why anyone ever invited her over. It was like the Grim Reaper rode shotgun with her or something.

And I always wanted to live in Cabot Cove. :)

What I don't get is why anyone ever invited her over. It was like the Grim Reaper rode shotgun with her or something.

And I always wanted to live in Cabot Cove. :)

Cabot Cove was the ideal small coastal town.

I got hooked on the show about 10 years ago when A&E used to air it every day around 4 or 5 pm. I worked from home then so could always tune in. I wish it still came on. :(

If there is a gag order on a case in cold cases or any other case, does that mean we should not discuss the case in an open forum with a family member?
I don't want to cause any problems for the family member if there is a gag order imposed, or violate any possible TOS agreement.
Thank you for your answer.

If there is a gag order on a case in cold cases or any other case, does that mean we should not discuss the case in an open forum with a family member?
I don't want to cause any problems for the family member if there is a gag order imposed, or violate any possible TOS agreement.
Thank you for your answer.
Good question. If the gag order extends to the family member, then my gut reaction is they have no business posting about it, of course. If you can send any of the moderators more information that would be helpful. The last thing we want to do here is to compromise any investigation.

Is there a way to change my user name? When I chose this name I hadn't realized that another user had one similar. Mine is "House Mouse", the other user is "housemouse".

I would like to change my name but can't find a means to do this. Or should I just sign up with a new name? Is that permitted?

Thanks for any help you can give.

It is against TOS to sign up under another user name. Please contact me privately regarding a user name change. :)

FYI to our members, we do not usually change hat names because it can cause a lot of confusion to our members. In this case, the request was granted because having two hats so similar in name could have the potential of being just as confusing.

HEEEEELLLPPP.....I am trying to change my profile pic. I can see the new pic on my User CP, however, when I post I still get the same ol spaghetti cat. Can you figure out what I am doing wrong?? TIA

Your profile pic and your avatar are two different things.

Go to User CP, then look down the list on the left until you see "Edit Avatar". That's where your avatar can be found.

Hope that helps!

Your profile pic and your avatar are two different things.

Go to User CP, then look down the list on the left until you see "Edit Avatar". That's where your avatar can be found.

Hope that helps!

Thanks so much. I figured it out finally. I was uploading to profile pic instead of avatar. Phew, I am such an airhead at times. Thanks again, sorry to trouble you with my lunacy.:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Thanks so much. I figured it out finally. I was uploading to profile pic instead of avatar. Phew, I am such an airhead at times. Thanks again, sorry to trouble you with lunacy.:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Your new avatar is adorable!

It's no bother! I was confused by the same thing myself at one time. :)

this is more of a comment than a question but i didnt want to start a thread for it somewhere.
i just really dont like the whole thing with the smarts and it has been closed for awhile but still on the home page. can it please be removed or the thread opened back up? thx

omg the ads are really lagging the site speed tonight, anyways...
above post
_ignore__by_evicted.gif

this is more of a comment than a question but i didnt want to start a thread for it somewhere.
i just really dont like the whole thing with the smarts and it has been closed for awhile but still on the home page. can it please be removed or the thread opened back up? thx

I would send a gracious PM to Tricia. She creates the Tidbits information and doesn't usually read on this thread.

Help! I have been trying to edit my profile to show my location. When I click to save it, I get a message that I have entered an invalid birthdate, even though I didn't even enter a birthdate! Can you direct me on what I need to do to add my location? Thanks!

I am trying to post a new thread but cannot get it to let me. Can someone please tell me why that is? I have never posted one before and have never posted derogatory comments. I would like to be able to post my own thread about something and would like to know HOW do I get the permission to do so? Thanks! --Jan

I am trying to post a new thread but cannot get it to let me. Can someone please tell me why that is? I have never posted one before and have never posted derogatory comments. I would like to be able to post my own thread about something and would like to know HOW do I get the permission to do so? Thanks! --Jan

There is a "new thread" button that should appear near the top left of forum where you are interested in creating a new thread.

All new threads in the Caylee Anthony forum have to be approved by a moderator due to the amount of duplicate threads that are created there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manga