Queen Elizabeth II, longest-reigning British monarch, dead at 96

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to be spouses, extended members of the royal family and I believe I saw some members of other European royals.
Queen Consort Camilla, Duchess Sophie, Peter Phillips, Jack Brookbank, Princess Eugenie, Michael Duke of Kent, Earl of Glostester, Zara Phillips & children, I think the Lady Windor women, I thought I saw Eduardo Mapelli-Mozzi and maybe Princess Beatrice behind him, Lady Sara Chatto

Hm. Balcony group all cleared out now.

BBC cameras are now playing with different angles and views. Microphone too close to the stairs where the guards enter and exit, it sound like brontosauruses are arriving.

Last edited:
A large man is dressed to honor his Queen as a Musketeer (sans musket).

I think he has this year's Halloween outfit nailed.

Next year I'll bet he is one of the Grenadier Guards

I wish I were there and could dress like a Musketeer. Or maybe a pirate

Last edited:
Earlier I found it interesting Princess Margaret, bless her heart, chose cremation.
It was posted earlier that Princess Margaret didn't have a choice as there was no room for her at King George VI Chapel unless she was cremated. Her wish was to be near her darling father. Prince Phillip has been in the Royal Vault and will be moved to share the Queen's tomb.

Chris Ship
@chrisshipitv
·
46m

There has been an incident in Westminster Hall where a member of the public rushed at the Queen’s coffin and catafalque. Individual was quickly taken to the floor by police officers and removed from the hall. But other mourners at the Lying-in-State looked on in horror.

"War dance for William and Kate!

New Zealand troops perform Maori Haka as Prince and Princess of Wales meet Commonwealth soldiers taking part in Queen's funeral preparations."

I love the haka. This time it was a haka of mourning for the queen and celebration for the king.

And what is even more special about this haka is that it was given by ......... "members of the Limited Service Volunteer programme - a motivational training course for youths at risk, led by the Ministry of Social Development and run by the NZDF (NZ Defence Force)- who wanted to pay their respects to the Queen."

Last edited:
Yep, I cannot find it anywhere but thought I’d seen it posted earlier.

Thank you!

Chris Ship
@chrisshipitv
·
46m

There has been an incident in Westminster Hall where a member of the public rushed at the Queen’s coffin and catafalque. Individual was quickly taken to the floor by police officers and removed from the hall. But other mourners at the Lying-in-State looked on in horror.

Crazies are everywhere!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member