Question and Answer thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Haven't been able to find any info. on the friend who claimed that TA never owned a gun...would borrow one of his when they went shooting.
Is this never going to come into trial? I think that there was to be a motion on this?

Where can I find info on Matt, the ex-boyfriend? Isn't he the guy who turned on her?

Thanks

1. We may see him (Dave Hall) during the state's rebuttal case as he was ordered not to watch the trial proceedings as he may be called to testify.

2. There isn't much to be found, just what he allegedly posted on the supporter site in January and what the defendant said about him at trial. You can use the search feature and search this forum for posts on him.

HTH and Welcome to WS!

OceanBlueEyes is put off by the "right eye" of Arias. What is remarkable about it?

I had asked this elsewhere, but at the rate the threads move here, who knows if it got answered! :)

Does anyone know where I can find the list of stuff confiscated, and/or a copy of the Arrest Report, from when Jodi was arrested?

Hey guys,

The bullet on top of blood, was there any prints on the bullet itself? Anybody know if there was testimony to that?

Hey guys,

The bullet on top of blood, was there any prints on the bullet itself? Anybody know if there was testimony to that?

The bullet on top of blood, was there any prints on the bullet casing?
No

Anybody know if there was testimony to that?
Not applicable

I am a total newbie so I hope this is not a weirdo first post, but we are talking about Jodi Arias so here goes...for some reason the message Jodi left in the guest book at the wake keeps running through my mind. Jodi has said repeatedly that she is "hyper literal" and her memorial message to the man she gutted was, "you're beautiful inside and out".
Am I twisted for thinking she might be that twisted?

:welcome6:

RSBM (Respectfully snipped by me):
I thought the exact same thing about her memorial writing ("beautiful inside and out") and I don't think you're "twisted" for thinking that (or that makes me twisted, too, lol!).

I can't imagine the horror Travis went through, and with the wounds that we've seen, it makes it all the more horrible (IMO) that she would write that.

Hello, new to this forum.

Question - Can you tell me where the police found Napolean? I can't recall if it was reported he was in the laundry room downstairs with the door closed? Also, wasn't there a report that he was provided food and water (presumably by JA before she left the scene of crime)?

Yes I believe the girlfriend of one of the roommates was feeding him. I don't recall him being locked up except a gate. And I'm not sure about JA feeding him. hummmm seems like I'm not much help after all:).

Johunt - thanks for "trying" to answer LOL -

I've been rehashing what I think the Prosecution has missed as far as the best evidence of premeditation. Since there was no DNA evidence found on Napoleon, I think JA locked him up just before she headed to the bathroom to kill TA. Doing so would mean that she premeditated the murder. It has been said by TA's friends that the dog was able to roam around the house freely on most occasions and JA mentioned that he was in the office with her and TA earlier that day (but got up and walked out when TA got angry at JA about the CD).

Ah I see where you are going. Good catch/question. Hopefully someone knows. Try detective Flores interview/report with the roommates. I've read it but don't recall seeing anything about the dog but I could have missed it.

Does anyone have any information on the reported burglary at JA's grandparents' house? Was it an actual break-in (broken door/window, other items taken, etc.) or did they simply report the gun missing?

Like you all, I've spent more hours watching this trial than I'd like to admit... :doh: and it seems that it all comes down to the gun. Why has no one had ballistics determine if the casing found in TA's bathroom even matches the make/model .25 caliber that was stolen?

Seems that all of the hard hitting facts have just been breezed over by the investigators and JM... and we're just lost in all the endless minutia lately.

Also, did anyone else notice during JW's redirect of Samuels on Wednesday that there was a question on the PDS test (#22..24...ish) asking if Jodi experienced any memory loss of the said traumatic event. She answered a "1" which was representative of the lowest possible qualitative answer, meaning she had very little to no memory loss of the event. How can JM not be jumping all over this?! :banghead:

Does the jury know the psychologist also sent Jodi cards?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there - I am new here and finding my way around.
Is there an easy way to find any/all text messages between JA and Travis from
May 2008?

Johunt - thanks for "trying" to answer LOL -

I've been rehashing what I think the Prosecution has missed as far as the best evidence of premeditation. Since there was no DNA evidence found on Napoleon, I think JA locked him up just before she headed to the bathroom to kill TA. Doing so would mean that she premeditated the murder. It has been said by TA's friends that the dog was able to roam around the house freely on most occasions and JA mentioned that he was in the office with her and TA earlier that day (but got up and walked out when TA got angry at JA about the CD).

The question here for me would be, could Naps roam at will in the bedroom while Travis was having guests and sexual encounters? My dogs have free roam. They can jump on my bed. If I'm having sex, they go in their crates behind my bed because I don't want them on the bed while I'm having sex. In some cases, they get in the crates themselves when they know what's up because they know that's where I will be moving to do with them in those situations.

Hi there - I am new here and finding my way around.
Is there an easy way to find any/all text messages between JA and Travis from
May 2008?

no. hard way = steal the evidence or become member of DT or PT or Mesa police.

Hi sorry if this has been asked, but i am not able to find these.. The photobucket link posted by many, is missing several of the camera photos now. In addition to the shower photos and accidental shots, I am specifically looking for the photos taken earlier in the day, of Jodi and Travis.
Can you please point me in the right direction?
Your help is very much appreciated. Thx!!

Vall

Hi sorry if this has been asked, but i am not able to find these.. The photobucket link posted by many, is missing several of the camera photos now. In addition to the shower photos and accidental shots, I am specifically looking for the photos taken earlier in the day, of Jodi and Travis.
Can you please point me in the right direction?
Your help is very much appreciated. Thx!!

Vall

If you want to screen shot your own, look on Youtube at Day 6 (uploaded by tawnidilly) around the 1:37:00 mark, all of the nudie photos are caputred there. They are also on this blog:

http://jessicaknight82.wordpress.co...-alexander-murder-trial-warning-very-graphic/

If you want to screen shot your own, look on Youtube at Day 6 (uploaded by tawnidilly) around the 1:37:00 mark, all of the nudie photos are caputred there. They are also on this blog:

http://jessicaknight82.wordpress.co...-alexander-murder-trial-warning-very-graphic/

Thx so much for the speedy reply! I was unable to access the blog (ipad repeatedly crashed) but i can definitely get to youtube. I also happened to find them, though in no particular order, at

http://wildabouttrial.com/photos-from-the-travis-alexander-murder-case-graphic/

I am interested in these photos, particularly those of Travis on the bed, because they somehow do not seem normal. They are taken from an awkward direction, and Travis seems to be rather " out of it". Almost as if he were drugged. I will post this theory elsewhere in the appropriate thread, but has this been discussed? It would be great if we could get the opinion of someone who knew Travis.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haizljnes01
Back