*~* Questions for our locals *~*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But maybe what LE has discovered is that there was an undercurrent in her relationship with Kyron that was not obvious to his father who was gone during the day, and his mother who he didn't live with.

Right, which would seem to be obvious, but I can't believe it wouldn't have been noticeable in general. Surely someone at 24 hour fitness, or the school, or Kaine in hindsight would now see....but out of everything that has come out - that has not been one of the things that has come out.

Unless there is a miracle within the next 24 hours, tomorrow will mark the 10th day that Kyron won't be attending school. It was reported at the beginning of the school year that Kyron is registered but will be removed from his class roll after 10 days. I would appreciate any information about this that might be in tomorrow's press or on local TV/radio. Thank you.

Unless there is a miracle within the next 24 hours, tomorrow will mark the 10th day that Kyron won't be attending school. It was reported at the beginning of the school year that Kyron is registered but will be removed from his class roll after 10 days. I would appreciate any information about this that might be in tomorrow's press or on local TV/radio. Thank you.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/n...rom-school-roster/X1Mt6uwR9kCeKgQrQMvw-w.cspx

:(

Freefallzzzz just posted this in the current news thread. :(

The going rate for a board is close to $7500/4 weeks. Reality has to hit at some point that, while keeping Kyron in the forefront of people's thoughts is important, the price for doing so ........

It is a sad realization to be sure.

Hi Tink, I heard about 300 people were there. Where did I hear that LOLOL I remember hearing it not reading it so it must have been on a TV newscast. I almost always watch KOIN.

Reading last night I found the answer to that question. It was Terri that said: "there must have been 300 people there". Now I don't have the quote or time to go find it but it was in the only statement I've read that she gave about her timeline.

Is there an echo in here? I think I'm the only local responding...where are you guys? :couch:

I can speak for myself and those of my friends that I have asked that question directly and it's a resounding YES..we all think it's isolated.

Well, I'm not officially a local anymore (though we plan to keep our home as an investment). We made it to Michigan tonight. Hopefully we'll have our own horse property here finally. I was a local at the time though.

No.... I just can't say with confidence that I think it was an isolated incident, or that TH did it.

In fact, I've got some very weird gut feelings right now, but.... I am just not someone who can really get off the fence until LE or DA says something publicly (preferably with ample evidence) to push me right off. :)

Until then, AFAIC, what actually happened is anyone's guess.

Is there an echo in here? I think I'm the only local responding...where are you guys? :couch:

I can speak for myself and those of my friends that I have asked that question directly and it's a resounding YES..we all think it's isolated.

Here I am( to save the day?!) J/K I have never feared this was anything more than TH playing the 'oh no my [child/wife/whoever] is gone' game that seems to be the new way for some to commit acts of murder or otherwise - Scott Peterson, that creepy detective - Drew or something? - possibly the McCanns, Cummins, etc. (and on that note I think there should be a board about how these crimes are investigated if LE suspects the family - I'm not *thrilled* at all about the expense of this case when it is so obvious to me and most that TH is the one with all the answers and needs a good hanging out by her toes on a tree to fess up).

My only fear from day 1 has been that:
1) TH would enlist her cult-like following friends to kidnap a random child to 'prove' there is a serial kidnapper on the loose! (sarcasm by me) I wouldn't even put it past her supporters on their own to do this simply to prove their point - sad but true I think some people just have to be right...

2) Her crime will embolden another SO (I think TH is an SO or child *advertiser censored* purveyor) to think, hey, look at this - she grabbed a kid in broad daylight at school and nothing happened to her! I bet I can beat that! And for the thrill of it, some sicko will start trying to do a copycat crime.

So, a long answer for a short question - I worry about TH, her friends and copycats. Whew.

Well, I'm not officially a local anymore (though we plan to keep our home as an investment). We made it to Michigan tonight. Hopefully we'll have our own horse property here finally. I was a local at the time though.

No.... I just can't say with confidence that I think it was an isolated incident, or that TH did it.

In fact, I've got some very weird gut feelings right now, but.... I am just not someone who can really get off the fence until LE or DA says something publicly (preferably with ample evidence) to push me right off. :)

Until then, AFAIC, what actually happened is anyone's guess.

Welcome to michigan, rnmif...I've been here since 1983. Texan at heart. Although the state is depressed right now, it will recover. Also, up north is heaven. Goodluck and Welcome to a great state. Hope you settle in nicely.

I am sure this has been asked before, but please don't make this ole woman go back and try to find the answer...what was the weather like that morning between 8:00 am and 10:00 am....if you can remember..was it raining possibly ???? I believe i read where it been raining previously,possibly night before...but looking for the specifics times if you will...as always, thanks for all the local's help....

I am sure this has been asked before, but please don't make this ole woman go back and try to find the answer...what was the weather like that morning between 8:00 am and 10:00 am....if you can remember..was it raining possibly ???? I believe i read where it been raining previously,possibly night before...but looking for the specifics times if you will...as always, thanks for all the local's help....

IMO, there is no accurate way to answer this. I remember the day as cool, cloudy, rainy.. when I filled out my profile here I was acutely aware of the non-spring we were having. But the weather can vary a LOT around town, so if you are asking for what the weather was at the airport, you'll find that posted officially online. BUT, I live on the east side & not far from the airport and usually have different weather than there (my DH is a weather freak & checks his station multiple times per day). We are in a 'rain shadow' (I'm not kidding!) and frequently have weather different from what is happening downtown, or, over the West Hills to Kyron's side of town.

IMO, there is no accurate way to answer this. I remember the day as cool, cloudy, rainy.. when I filled out my profile here I was acutely aware of the non-spring we were having. But the weather can vary a LOT around town, so if you are asking for what the weather was at the airport, you'll find that posted officially online. BUT, I live on the east side & not far from the airport and usually have different weather than there (my DH is a weather freak & checks his station multiple times per day). We are in a 'rain shadow' (I'm not kidding!) and frequently have weather different from what is happening downtown, or, over the West Hills to Kyron's side of town.

Ha! Understand what you are saying.Here it could be raining in my front yard but not my back...thanks for your explanation...here my noah weather radio is like my xm in the car...do thank you so very much...but does give me an idea of the possible weather conditions in and around the area...

Did the mower guy mention how the weather was? I can't remember.

I don't recall that he did, but then mower guys mow, rain or shine. They'd never get it mowed if they didn't!

OT. Welcome to the Great Lakes State!

Here's the mower man's comments:

“It seemed like just a pretty normal day,” he said. “It was kind of damp and wet. It had been wet for a while and the fields were hard to mow. (I) noticed that there was some children that came out the back door, and I thought, ‘please don’t come down and play soccer.’ But they came out and looked at some plants that were in the raised bed.”

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100582364.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668
Back