Questions for Ron Rugen **no general discussion**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why asking what type of crib Lisa has or what window coverings were in her room when she disappeared is probing, either.

Same with her having a pediatrician or not. I'm not asking for her medical records, I just want to know if she has a pediatrician of record. Or were her parents utilizing the ER or an acute care clinic for her doctor's visits?

Again, I think you, respectfully, misunderstood my reply. Probing from the stand point that the answers are very specific items that very few people would have a reason to know and not general questions we went over when we discussed investigatory matters. Probing in that the information is not readily available without asking the parents directly.

Again, I think you, respectfully, misunderstood my reply. Probing from the stand point that the answers are very specific items that very few people would have a reason to know and not general questions we went over when we discussed investigatory matters. Probing in that the information is not readily available without asking the parents directly.

Okay, thank you, Ron. I think you and I just posted at the same time. I see where you are coming from.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for your insights and info of this case.

Do you think the Lisa Irwin case is going cold or is now a cold case?

TIA

Ron, when you went over MW's phone records, how many people called to contact Jersey? Not really looking for specifics, just a ballpark figure.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for your insights and info of this case.

Do you think the Lisa Irwin case is going cold or is now a cold case?

TIA

I wouldn't say it's a "cold case" by definition. I would say, however, IMO, that it's not on the front burner for a lot of folks. Back in November, I would go have breakfast at my favorite cafe and as I sat at the counter, people wanted to talk about the case with me. I was in constant contact with both network and local reporters and producers. Now, there is no interest unless something new comes up. The Dr. Phil show appearance, if nothing else, did renew interest for a day or few.
LE is still very interested, IMO, to solve this case, but I doubt if it is something that is worked on every day unless something comes their way.

So I'm not confused, which part violated that? Can the "no discussion" label be removed and just rename this?

I think it was done respectfully for you - so the thread would not go South on just one answer....IMO. There are discussion threads with most every subject already on the Lisa Irwin forum.

LE is still very interested, IMO, to solve this case, but I doubt if it is something that is worked on every day unless something comes their way]

Would you consider the family agreeing to sit down with LE, as LE has requested, alone, but with an attorney as "something coming their way"?

Does it strike you odd in your line of work that this family has not cooperated more with LE or that they have not helped to coordinate searches, do anything to find their daughter? I'm talking the two parents themselves?

3rd: Do you know of anything that DB or JI have done to actively try to find their daughter?

Thanks again

one more

Do you know if the dumpster from the liquor place that DB and her brother was ever checked or any in that area?

Would you happen to know if the same landfill would be used for the liquor store run's garbage as would be for the garbage in the area of the dumpsters fire in MW neighborhood?

Do you know if LE has ever even searched landfills????

Q: Would you consider the family agreeing to sit down with LE, as LE has requested, alone, but with an attorney as "something coming their way"?
A: I do not know. No offense, but I think that would require a crystal ball. I think things would go a long way to helping, as well as good PR, if they would sit down individually with LE and still have their attorney by their side. By not doing so, it looks like they're worried about conflicting each other's stories. By doing so, they're helping. Tacopina has many times said they have spent x number of hours already with LE. That, frankly, pisses me off. I worked hard to get custody of my own sons and raise them with love and attention, that if this were my baby, I sure as sh!# would not be using a time clock as to the number of hours I spent with LE.

Q: Does it strike you odd in your line of work that this family has not cooperated more with LE or that they have not helped to coordinate searches, do anything to find their daughter? I'm talking the two parents themselves?
A: You may be surprised that I don't fault the parents for going out on the searches. IMO, the searches are less (not exclusively less, but by comparison) about finding evidence and more about finding a body. By going out with searchers, the parents look like they're resolved to Lisa not being alive and they expose themselves to being confronted by haters. I won't say this universally, but I know many of the searchers that have been visible have verbalized they believe the parent(s) are culpable. For the parents to join in would not be a positive thing, IMO.

Q: Do you know of anything that DB or JI have done to actively try to find their daughter?
A: Yes, I do and I will not be specific. Now, on one hand, you can say this looks great like they are not responsible for their daughter's disappearance and they are actually looking even though it's not publicized. On the other hand, the skeptics could say it's an attempt to look good. Now, while their efforts aren't being videotaped by reporters, IF they are culpable this could be a "show" for family and/or friends.

Nothing beyond the original information. It's never been confirmed. If has a degree of accuracy, it's intriguing. It's hard to tell what is factual since LE is allowed to send out misinformation. There's been a lot of that in this case.

I think you may have missed my question:

What misinformation has LE sent out? There's been so little information from them, I find this quite alarming.

Is there a fund set up to help with expenses to find Lisa? I know at one point Ashley had bracelets and bumper stickers with any donations going to Jeremy's mother's address.

I think you may have missed my question:

What misinformation has LE sent out? There's been so little information from them, I find this quite alarming.

Megan Wright's phone number was NOT written on DB's hand as they stated.

Several other items...I have to get to work, so I'll try to answer this later.

It's a commonly accepted belief that LE misinforms interviewees in order to get them to assume or admit to things they think they may have culpability with.

As I've stated, I've met with Cyndy Short on three occasions. I won't discuss what we have talked about, but I don't think I would be betraying a trust that she told me in her years of doing criminal law, she said she has never seen misinformation such as what has happened in this case.

Megan Wright's phone number was NOT written on DB's hand as they stated.
This wasn't put out to the public by LE, this was told to MW during her interview.

Several other items...I have to get to work, so I'll try to answer this later.

It's a commonly accepted belief that LE misinforms interviewees in order to get them to assume or admit to things they think they may have culpability with.
As I've stated, I've met with Cyndy Short on three occasions. I won't discuss what we have talked about, but I don't think I would be betraying a trust that she told me in her years of doing criminal law, she said she has never seen misinformation such as what has happened in this case.

IMO, they didn't "put out" anything misinformation, as you stated - MW, DB, BS, and Tac have, but not LE. Always, there's misinformation in these cases - but I don't believe I've seen LE come out in this case to the public and misstate facts or information. Of course it's a common tactic in interrogations and interviews, everyone knows that.

Ron, have you personally walked the way to the river from the Bradley neighborhood to see if indeed it would be possible to make it to the river (by foot) in the middle of the night without encountering major obstacles?

Do you think it would be possible for someone to get to the river and dispose of a body?

I think it was done respectfully for you - so the thread would not go South on just one answer....IMO. There are discussion threads with most every subject already on the Lisa Irwin forum.

very well said, and yes this is the intent

Ron,

Have any of the Irwins' neighbors expressed to you that they are afraid to be living near the Irwins now, not just because Lisa is missing, but because they think Debbie and/or Jeremy harmed Lisa? Have any of the neighbors told you they won't allow their children to play with the Irwins' boys or be anywhere near the Irwin family?

Same questions regarding the Brandos...has anyone told you that they are now steering clear of the Brando house out of fear that JB may have harmed Lisa?

Have any of the neighbors moved out of their homes in the past 4 months that you know of?

Why hasn't anyone addressed the evidence taken from the home, particularly the outfit which DB described Lisa was wearing that night?

Again, any time I quote any of these sources I have, I would not share the information if I did not think they were credible and interesting. I am a former news reporter, my degree is in broadcasting and I've been a PI for 18 years. After I left radio news, I was on the other side, dealing with reporters in my job in public information for the Missouri Department of Social Services under then-Gov John Ashcroft. I try to measure my words carefully and not speak recklessly.

If you combine your two carreers, then one could assume you would fall in the category of investigative journalist. As an investigator, I would think the articles removed from the home would peak your interest. As a reporter, you would not say anything much.

Items removed from the house and listed on log:

A comfortor
A blanket (cars design)
1 Gloworm
1 purple shorts
1 mulit-colored top
tape
dispenser.

Which of these items peaks your interest and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelly young