Questions For Websleuthers Part 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL...I have already been doing all those things...I have been here for awhile and just started to post, my husband thinks I am either crazy or trying to research a foolproof way to get rid of him because I spend so much time at this site!

LMAO my hubby asked the same thing!

I was actually supposed to go search but couldn't because he fell off a ladder and hurt himself. I was afraid if something worse would have happened to him LE would be looking at me :eek: with all of the research on my computer from chloroform searches to maggot life cycles, even the "where would YOU hide a dead body" posts!

LE would have had a field day with that!

Welcome to WS, it's a great place with great people who become friends really quickly. :blowkiss:

Jeni

LMAO my hubby asked the same thing!

I was actually supposed to go search but couldn't because he fell off a ladder and hurt himself. I was afraid if something worse would have happened to him LE would be looking at me :eek: with all of the research on my computer from chloroform searches to maggot life cycles, even the "where would YOU hide a dead body" posts!

LE would have had a field day with that!

Welcome to WS, it's a great place with great people who become friends really quickly. :blowkiss:

Jeni
If anything happens to any of our loved ones we are all in big trouble when are computers are searched lol maybe we can get a group rate for divorce attorney. oh I need a break lol

That was the first date the A's gave LE, before they were confronted with the tape from the assisted living home with time/date stamp.

How you can't remember something like travelling to see someone in an assisted living home on Father's Day is beyond me...but whatever. :rolleyes:

This was the first date reported to LE and they will make it an issue when it goes to trial. Officially, Caylee will be listed as missing from that date even if it now known to be a lie.

wow. thanks for clarifying!

Why do so many sources use this date when she was seen on June 15 (Father's day)

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...seNum=1100742&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US

Here is my theory on this. I have not seen the interviews where the neighbors said there was a knock down drag out at the Anthony house. I have heard it discussed over and over, but have not run up on it myself in my own research. (If anyone knows where that can be found I would sure LOVE to read it :))...Anyhow, I believe that it is POSSIBLE that this knock down drag out took place on the 8th and not the 15th as we are all assuming. I believe it was at this time that Casey took Caylee from the home. I HAVE seen where she and Caylee spent several nights THAT week with Ricardo, and I think that was because she had already HAD the fight with her parents by the 9th. She had stated in some of her messages that she had not even stayed at the house since the 9th-DRAMA...thus I developed this little theory. I believe she took Caylee to Cindy on Father's Day to go and visit the GGP's and then she MAY have spent that night at the house and perhaps there was ANOTHER fight that evening and she never went back with Caylee after she left the next afternoon...:confused:

That was the first date the A's gave LE, before they were confronted with the tape from the assisted living home with time/date stamp.

How you can't remember something like travelling to see someone in an assisted living home on Father's Day is beyond me...but whatever. :rolleyes:
Hee, hee. Its because they in a another dimension, we've been through this. :alien:

EricaG, when prosecutors write charges, they have to include the widest possible range of dates so they give proper notice to the defendant of the crime that is being charged. If they said June 16, 2008, the last day GA says he saw Caylee, and then George recalls the last day was June 15, 2008, the defense could win solely because the date was wrong. So, instead, they will write the charges with the earliest possible date and then say "on or about" or use some wiggle words like that to make sure all of those potential dates are included.
Very early in this case, CA and KC said the last time Caylee was seen was June 9, 2008. Later, they saw the video at the nursing home on Father's Day, June 15, 2008, that showed Caylee and the video camera date stamped it June 15, 2008. So, the earliest date would be June 9, 2008. So, even though there is a video of June 15, 2008, to include every possible variation in these charges and give legal notice, they use June 9, 2008.

Hee, hee. Its because they in a another dimension, we've been through this. :alien:

Riiiiight, I keep forgetting.:bang: My mom always says, "You just can't understand some people". I'll put the A's into that category.

My problem with the dates is that, while I am TERRIBLE with dates, I'm ok if I can remember something specific at/around the same time (like going to the nursing home). I wonder if this was intentional, or if someone said the 9th and everyone just went along, or what. This is ONE OF the many things that's really, REALLY bugged me since early August...

I also believe this is the reason that Cindy got the date wrong. SHE had only visited with Caylee on Father's Day and had been MISSING her since June the 8th...I am fairly certain that, as a grandmother who was raising the baby, she KNEW what date the baby was TAKEN from the home...she did not get it wrong, she was just covering up the fight and the fact that Casey had taken Caylee from the home PRIOR to the 15th-which is the 31 days that Casey claims since she last saw Caylee. I think BOTH dates play into this.

I also believe this is the reason that Cindy got the date wrong. SHE had only visited with Caylee on Father's Day and had been MISSING her since June the 8th...I am fairly certain that, as a grandmother who was raising the baby, she KNEW what date the baby was TAKEN from the home...she did not get it wrong, she was just covering up the fight and the fact that Casey had taken Caylee from the home PRIOR to the 15th-which is the 31 days that Casey claims since she last saw Caylee. I think BOTH dates play into this.

Excellent idea, IMO.
Could that have been what Lee meant when he asked "is this like before" in one of the first phone calls...

Here is my theory on this. I have not seen the interviews where the neighbors said there was a knock down drag out at the Anthony house. I have heard it discussed over and over, but have not run up on it myself in my own research. (If anyone knows where that can be found I would sure LOVE to read it :))...Anyhow, I believe that it is POSSIBLE that this knock down drag out took place on the 8th and not the 15th as we are all assuming. I believe it was at this time that Casey took Caylee from the home. I HAVE seen where she and Caylee spent several nights THAT week with Ricardo, and I think that was because she had already HAD the fight with her parents by the 9th. She had stated in some of her messages that she had not even stayed at the house since the 9th-DRAMA...thus I developed this little theory. I believe she took Caylee to Cindy on Father's Day to go and visit the GGP's and then she MAY have spent that night at the house and perhaps there was ANOTHER fight that evening and she never went back with Caylee after she left the next afternoon...:confused:

Considering the 'confusion' I think that's a valid theory.

They were SO insistent on that date of the 9th...

But why would they want to cover up one more week? Just for the sake of going along with the 31 Day statement???

There's so many opportunities for other people to fill in blanks & prove your date is wrong, there would have to be a VERY 'dangerous' reason they would fudge a date intentionally.

Here is my theory on this. I have not seen the interviews where the neighbors said there was a knock down drag out at the Anthony house. I have heard it discussed over and over, but have not run up on it myself in my own research. (If anyone knows where that can be found I would sure LOVE to read it :))...Anyhow, I believe that it is POSSIBLE that this knock down drag out took place on the 8th and not the 15th as we are all assuming. I believe it was at this time that Casey took Caylee from the home. I HAVE seen where she and Caylee spent several nights THAT week with Ricardo, and I think that was because she had already HAD the fight with her parents by the 9th.

A most EXCELLENT theory!:clap:

I think this is right on.

Considering the 'confusion' I think that's a valid theory.

They were SO insistent on that date of the 9th...

But why would they want to cover up one more week? Just for the sake of going along with the 31 Day statement???

There's so many opportunities for other people to fill in blanks & prove your date is wrong, there would have to be a VERY 'dangerous' reason they would fudge a date intentionally

With these people I'm not so sure. They seem to think we are all stupid and will just believe everything they say.

EricaG, when prosecutors write charges, they have to include the widest possible range of dates so they give proper notice to the defendant of the crime that is being charged. If they said June 16, 2008, the last day GA says he saw Caylee, and then George recalls the last day was June 15, 2008, the defense could win solely because the date was wrong. So, instead, they will write the charges with the earliest possible date and then say "on or about" or use some wiggle words like that to make sure all of those potential dates are included.
Very early in this case, CA and KC said the last time Caylee was seen was June 9, 2008. Later, they saw the video at the nursing home on Father's Day, June 15, 2008, that showed Caylee and the video camera date stamped it June 15, 2008. So, the earliest date would be June 9, 2008. So, even though there is a video of June 15, 2008, to include every possible variation in these charges and give legal notice, they use June 9, 2008.

That makes sense from a legal standpoint. Thanks for the explanation. :)

With these people I'm not so sure. They seem to think we are all stupid and will just believe everything they say.

Without a doubt BUT could there be some reason why they would want to INTENTIONALLY fudge the dates?

Hinky meter always been up on these dates for me too. They were all so adamant about it, and the only reason they changed to the later date was the video they shot at nursing home, and the nurse saying yes they were there that day (which, when interviewed, was 35 days after fathers day took place, that would push my memory envelope, just sayin). Hopefully LE has obtained another family's timestamped videotape/photos to corroborate that is correct.
My suspicion was that KC seems obsessed with photos, it is her 'hobby'. It would not take a brain surgeon to change a video recorder or camera 'time stamp' date. What if she changed the date on the recorder? Is there a memory card in there that would without a doubt prove/disprove this diabolical activity to the forensics agents? It would be a brilliant way to throw investigators off your trail, adjusting the time by a full week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member