Questions For Websleuthers Part 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my theory on this. I have not seen the interviews where the neighbors said there was a knock down drag out at the Anthony house. I have heard it discussed over and over, but have not run up on it myself in my own research. (If anyone knows where that can be found I would sure LOVE to read it :))...Anyhow, I believe that it is POSSIBLE that this knock down drag out took place on the 8th and not the 15th as we are all assuming. I believe it was at this time that Casey took Caylee from the home. I HAVE seen where she and Caylee spent several nights THAT week with Ricardo, and I think that was because she had already HAD the fight with her parents by the 9th. She had stated in some of her messages that she had not even stayed at the house since the 9th-DRAMA...thus I developed this little theory. I believe she took Caylee to Cindy on Father's Day to go and visit the GGP's and then she MAY have spent that night at the house and perhaps there was ANOTHER fight that evening and she never went back with Caylee after she left the next afternoon...:confused:

That makes perfect sense. I hope LE has traced her whereabouts for that week. Might be some very important clues.

I always thought that by the time they told LE that Caylee was missing from the earlier date, they were already in cover-up mode. They wanted to throw the officers off by giving them the wrong date. They knew that LE could get Casey's phone records and see exactly where she was during that date. If they gave the correct date, LE had a better chance of finding out where she dumped Caylee. Harder to solve a crime when you doing know what date it was committed.

The reason she is listed as missing on June 9, 2008 is because that is her mother's official statement, which she has not changed.

CA stated to police that she took vacation days for the first week of June, that she and GA were going to go somewhere, but plans changed and they stayed home. She had Caylee with her everyday. She returned to work on the 9th.

The lady jogger was murdered on the 9th in JBP.

ZFG in Broward County reported on the 9th that her office had been broken into over the weekend on her Working Moms webiste. (advice for working moms in all areas of life).

KC overnights at RM's with Caylee on the 9th.

The reason she is listed as missing on June 9, 2008 is because that is her mother's official statement, which she has not changed.

CA stated to police that she took vacation days for the first week of June, that she and GA were going to go somewhere, but plans changed and they stayed home. She had Caylee with her everyday. She returned to work on the 9th.

ZFG in Broward County reported on the 9th that her office had been broken into over the weekend on her Working Moms webiste. (advice for working moms in all areas of life).

This is the very first time I have heard the info that I bolded. Is that another Zenaida who had her office broken into on the 9th of June? WOW! How close is that to where Casey is and what came up missing. Where did you find this info?

Maybe Casey killed the lady jogger too...Who knows!:eek:

I wonder if what "changed the plans" was the fact that Casey had robbed her parents blind and she had to take the money they would have otherwise spent on the trip and pay back the money that Casey stole from her mom and dad's account???:waitasec:

Considering the 'confusion' I think that's a valid theory.

They were SO insistent on that date of the 9th...

But why would they want to cover up one more week? Just for the sake of going along with the 31 Day statement???

There's so many opportunities for other people to fill in blanks & prove your date is wrong, there would have to be a VERY 'dangerous' reason they would fudge a date intentionally.

Remember in KC's interview with YM, she said that she had never been separated from Caylee for more than a day? What if the big fight WAS on June 9th, and what if from June 9th to Father's Day, that KC did not allow Cindy to see or talk to Caylee. And then maybe KC had her own plans for Father's Day, so needed a babysitter for Caylee, so she brought Caylee home, and CA took her to see Great-Grandpa. Then that evening KC came to get Caylee, and there was another fight with CA, and KC stormed off with Caylee. Maybe Cindy would not want it known that she had allowed KC to keep Caylee away from June 9-15th, and then after getting Caylee back, allowed it to happen again. If she said the 9th from the start, she could put all the blame on KC for taking/allowing Caylee to be kept from CA. Cindy would not have to take the blame for letting Caylee go again. The only thing that interfered with that plan was that there was that da*n video of Caylee on the 15th. I don't know...just trying to write what I am mulling over in my fried brain. :rolleyes:

Here is my theory on this. I have not seen the interviews where the neighbors said there was a knock down drag out at the Anthony house. I have heard it discussed over and over, but have not run up on it myself in my own research. (If anyone knows where that can be found I would sure LOVE to read it :))...:

I was keeping my eye out yesterday for this fight while reading the early interviews again and LA said that after CA got home from seeing her father on the 15th, KC uploaded the pictures of Caylee and Grandpa to her MySpace. He didn't give any hint that he was aware of any trouble that night between CA and KC.

LOL...I have already been doing all those things...I have been here for awhile and just started to post, my husband thinks I am either crazy or trying to research a foolproof way to get rid of him because I spend so much time at this site!

Hi welcome ! I'm new also and have the same husband issues. I wish I could get mine interested in the case, but then we would probably fight over the computer ! lol

Does anyone know much about decomp and the removal? I'm wondering about the pants that had the smell on them from the Pontiac. If CA had washed them, would there be any chance of any sort of decomp evidence being found in the washer/pipes, or if she had used the dryer, anything that could be found in the vents or traps? I know it would be minuscule, but would it survive the washing?

LE doesn't seem interested in searching...........TM keeps leaving and LP doesn't have the blessings of LE. I was thinking, wonder if LE has the clothes or something for murder 1 and doesn't want to tell anyone including LP,TES???? Keeping it all secret til it has to all be in the discovery???? If Caylee was so decomposed in the trunk, could a tiny toe bone (does body fall apart?) or something more than a hair was found????
IMO, there is so much we do not know.

Does anyone know much about decomp and the removal? I'm wondering about the pants that had the smell on them from the Pontiac. If CA had washed them, would there be any chance of any sort of decomp evidence being found in the washer/pipes, or if she had used the dryer, anything that could be found in the vents or traps? I know it would be minuscule, but would it survive the washing?

ggod thinking but so many months have passed and many laundry has been done. I can't see CA putting something 'rotten' in her washer and dryer and stinking up her house........she eagerly handed over slacks, but I doubt if they were the ones she found. IMO, she threw them away with allot of EVIDENCE. The car smell gagged people.......how could they do clean up??? OMG.........sick, IMO

This is the very first time I have heard the info that I bolded. Is that another Zenaida who had her office broken into on the 9th of June? WOW! How close is that to where Casey is and what came up missing. Where did you find this info?

Maybe Casey killed the lady jogger too...Who knows!:eek:

Holy carp, I did not know about the ZFG break-in, if they can tie kc to that, it will certainly help prove premeditation. You know in kc's interview with the le she mentions the jogger being killed.

Originally Posted by magic-cat
Here is my theory on this. I have not seen the interviews where the neighbors said there was a knock down drag out at the Anthony house. I have heard it discussed over and over, but have not run up on it myself in my own research. (If anyone knows where that can be found I would sure LOVE to read it )...Anyhow, I believe that it is POSSIBLE that this knock down drag out took place on the 8th and not the 15th as we are all assuming. I believe it was at this time that Casey took Caylee from the home. I HAVE seen where she and Caylee spent several nights THAT week with Ricardo, and I think that was because she had already HAD the fight with her parents by the 9th.
This was stated by Mark F. when he was in Orlando, FL doing a segment on Greta early on in the case. I don't have the exact date of the show, but she didn't do many of them. The neighbor came to him to report the fight. Mark, as an experienced investigator, would have been asking pertinent follow up questions as to the date.

This was stated by Mark F. when he was in Orlando, FL doing a segment on Greta early on in the case. I don't have the exact date of the show, but she didn't do many of them. The neighbor came to him to report the fight. Mark, as an experienced investigator, would have been asking pertinent follow up questions as to the date.

I just wish he done an interview with the neighbor, but I have to believe that le knows who the neighbor is. I wonder if it is bb, I think he is the only neighbor on the witness list....I bet the shovel is not the only thing he has info about

I *think* that was taken at the jail...or maybe in the reception area of the jail.

Anyone know?

I may be wrong, BUT
after much discussion, I think it was decided that this was taken after a LE interview, can't remember where, sorry. :(

I believe it was determined this picture was taken by LE to show to ZFG when they questioned her about being Caylee's babysitter, before Casey was arrested.
Lanie

I believe it was determined this picture was taken by LE to show to ZFG when they questioned her about being Caylee's babysitter, before Casey was arrested.
Lanie

I think you are right, I know this was taken by LE.
She's grinning like the cat that ate the canary and wearing a shirt bought with STOLEN money. Nice. :rolleyes: It's likely this was taken on the day she was arrested the first time, she's wearing that shirt in her mug shot. Could have washed and worn it several days in a row...we all know the A's LOVE to do laundry. :bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshuasaunt