Questions For Websleuthers Part 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On June 24th when Casey gave GA the gas cans....did he ever get the tool he originally wanted out of the trunk? Or did he just forget the tool when he got the gas cans? Or was wanting the tool an excuse to look in her trunk for the missing cans?

I wrote to Dante and asked this question.

Re: Bithlo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baznme
I noticed you referred to the Bithlo quarter mile. Back many years ago, I believe this was an abandoned airport that we used to drag race our cars on. Is this the same place you referred to on Websleuths as the "quarter mile" in Bithlo?

This was his answer:
The one and only. SLIP WORLD. I guess they are going to repave this year. Cant wait. It might actually hook up now

I then wrote to Shadow with the note below.
Re: Confirmed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
I did get a reply from Nitrous and he confirmed that the Bithlo abandoned airport is one and the same that I described. Look up Orlando Speed World in Google Maps and see all the area around there that would be easy access, water, remoteness, etc. This track (Speed World) is not open all year. Would you know if the cell pings may have come off the cell tower not far from this track and when?

This was what Shadow put together: Thanks Shadow!!!

Orlando Speedworld at 19164 E Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32820
to
Tower 23 28.5038889 N 81.0933333 W

Also available: Walking
Driving directions to Orlando Speed World
5.8 mi – about 15 mins
Navarro St
1. Head west on Navarro St toward Dallas Blvd 0.1 mi
2. Turn right at Dallas Blvd 0.3 mi
3. Turn right at Meredith Pkwy 1.0 mi
4. Turn left at Bancroft Blvd 0.1 mi
5. Turn right at Maxim Pkwy 1.1 mi
6. Turn left at SR-520/State Rd 520 2.3 mi
7. Slight right at E Colonial Dr/SR-50/St Rd 520 0.8 mi
8. Make a U-turn at Old Cheney Hwy/Old State Hwy 50 Destination will be on the right 0.2 mi
Orlando Speed World19164 E Colonial DrOrlando, FL 32820

One ping:
7/1/08 TUE 2:26:11 AM INCOMING TEXT Jenna "Shotgirl" Casey A. Tower 23: Wedgefield 5 mi E of Andy F, 6 mi E of landfill
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

My question to WS'ers. What was she doing at 2:30 am in this area on July 1st? Tony's vehicle, maybe. The map will show it's not too far from Goldenrod and Colonial (Amscot). About 8.3 miles and the area is remote as it has been for over 40 years that I know of. I'm thinking she may have been busy hiding something not too far from that cell tower. What do you think?

On June 24th when Casey gave GA the gas cans....did he ever get the tool he originally wanted out of the trunk? Or did he just forget the tool when he got the gas cans? Or was wanting the tool an excuse to look in her trunk for the missing cans?[/QUOTE]

I thought the tool was an excuse because he knew the cans were there. I could be wrong though.

Bazneme - The night between June 30th and July 1rst is the first night that TonyL is away and I really think that she hadn't a clue where to go to sleep. She had sort of "disconnected" from AH and RM for a little while and hadn't mooched her way back in with them so, I think she went out there (in Tony's "borrowed" car) and spent the night out. That is also why I think she ended up at Jesse's place in the morning to shower. I believe that she had already disposed of Caylee's body by then. She was on the phone with quite a few people and had lots of communication with Andy F that night. Maybe she was trying to lure him into inviting her over.

MOO

Maybe I missed it but is there a news link to FBI announcement that they've determined that Caylee is deceased? I know it was brought up on NG last night but I haven't seen it published anywhere. TIA.

DOES ANYBODY KNOW????

I was baffled by the fact that the Anthony's refused to give the search team a clothing article of Caylee's for their search.

CANT THEY LEGALLY OBTAIN A GARMENT OF CAYLEE'S?
Cant they be forced to hand over something with the baby's scent?

Bazneme - The night between June 30th and July 1rst is the first night that TonyL is away and I really think that she hadn't a clue where to go to sleep. She had sort of "disconnected" from AH and RM for a little while and hadn't mooched her way back in with them so, I think she went out there (in Tony's "borrowed" car) and spent the night out. That is also why I think she ended up at Jesse's place in the morning to shower. I believe that she had already disposed of Caylee's body by then. She was on the phone with quite a few people and had lots of communication with Andy F that night. Maybe she was trying to lure him into inviting her over.

MOO

Seems there was more than that one convo with Andy. See Shadow's note below:

Good questions. Not sure but that Andy F. is Andy F, and his fathers address Tanja King Blvd Orlando is just a little over 6 miles from this tower.

Have no idea what her relationship was with this person.

I sorted the phone calls and found KC and AF also had phone calls/texts on
6/29, 6/30, 7/1, 7/2, 7/8, 7/11 and 7/15.

Have no idea what she was doing in that area but the if the bars close a 2AM maybe she took a backway to Amy's place to avoid police. Don't know what the tower strenght is either. She could have been on Alafaya Trail and pinged. Trying to figure where she was and why is almost impossible. Not enough information. I wish we had the text from her phone. Might help in making sense of what she was doing.

LE was asking some of the people in the interviews if they knew anyone in the Bitho area so either they already had her ping info and saw the same thing or they have other details that we do not know.

Pink: Your explanation is viable but I feel this area is worth pursuing. We are assuming that she had disposed of Caylee by that point but then again, maybe she was out there in the area (a little tipsy and melancholy) visiting where she had been earlier. If for nothing else to make sure things were well done or possibly even moved the item she was trying to hide.

There were no interviews with this Andy, were there?

I am trying to locate a map which pinpoints the start area of LP's search in the Little Econ river. What I am looking for is the exact place where LP set up his "base camp". When viewed in goggle earth, I need to pinpoint the exact area where the search started.

thanks for any info

I wrote to Dante and asked this question.

Re: Bithlo

Quote:
I noticed you referred to the Bithlo quarter mile. Back many years ago, I believe this was an abandoned airport that we used to drag race our cars on. Is this the same place you referred to on Websleuths as the "quarter mile" in Bithlo?

This was his answer:
The one and only. SLIP WORLD. I guess they are going to repave this year. Cant wait. It might actually hook up now

I then wrote to Shadow with the note below.
Re: Confirmed

Quote:
I did get a reply from Nitrous and he confirmed that the Bithlo abandoned airport is one and the same that I described. Look up Orlando Speed World in Google Maps and see all the area around there that would be easy access, water, remoteness, etc. This track (Speed World) is not open all year. Would you know if the cell pings may have come off the cell tower not far from this track and when?

This was what Shadow put together: Thanks Shadow!!!

Orlando Speedworld at 19164 E Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32820
to
Tower 23 28.5038889 N 81.0933333 W

Also available: Walking
Driving directions to Orlando Speed World
5.8 mi – about 15 mins
Navarro St
1. Head west on Navarro St toward Dallas Blvd 0.1 mi
2. Turn right at Dallas Blvd 0.3 mi
3. Turn right at Meredith Pkwy 1.0 mi
4. Turn left at Bancroft Blvd 0.1 mi
5. Turn right at Maxim Pkwy 1.1 mi
6. Turn left at SR-520/State Rd 520 2.3 mi
7. Slight right at E Colonial Dr/SR-50/St Rd 520 0.8 mi
8. Make a U-turn at Old Cheney Hwy/Old State Hwy 50 Destination will be on the right 0.2 mi
Orlando Speed World19164 E Colonial DrOrlando, FL 32820

One ping:
7/1/08 TUE 2:26:11 AM INCOMING TEXT Jenna "Shotgirl" Casey A. Tower 23: Wedgefield 5 mi E of Andy F, 6 mi E of landfill
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

My question to WS'ers. What was she doing at 2:30 am in this area on July 1st? Tony's vehicle, maybe. The map will show it's not too far from Goldenrod and Colonial (Amscot). About 8.3 miles and the area is remote as it has been for over 40 years that I know of. I'm thinking she may have been busy hiding something not too far from that cell tower. What do you think?

Good questions. Not sure but Tanja King Blvd at the street number 14114 which is still an Orlando address is just a little over 6 miles from this tower. this is Andy F. father's address.

Have no idea what her relationship was with this person.

I sorted the phone calls and found KC and AF also had phone calls/texts on
6/29, 6/30, 7/1, 7/2, 7/8, 7/11 and 7/15.

Have no idea what she was doing in that area but the if the bars close a 2AM maybe she took a backway to Amy's place to avoid police. Don't know what the tower strenght is either. She could have been on Alafaya Trail and pinged. Trying to figure where she was and why is almost impossible. Not enough information. I wish we had the text from her phone. Might help in making sense of what she was doing.

LE was asking some of the people in the interviews if they knew anyone in the Bitho area so either they alrady had her ping info and saw the same thing or they have other details that we do not know.

Pink,
I agree, it seems that she did not have a place to sleep that night. From her other calls it appears that she may have been locked out of Tony's or had been told she could not stay there. Odd since she had claimed she moved in with him. All of her cell pone activity from early evening June 30th through mid evening July 4th is not her normal pattern of calling.

I dont see why LE wouldnt search that area. Def s/t to look into!

My Q is : WHO cleaned the pontiacs trunk???? I mean washed it out, vacumned it so that only 1 hair was left?

I am trying to locate a map which pinpoints the start area of LP's search in the Little Econ river. What I am looking for is the exact place where LP set up his "base camp". When viewed in goggle earth, I need to pinpoint the exact area where the search started.

thanks for any info

Hi Deja, I was there the first day he searched, below is the link. Google maps don't even show the playground across the street having been built yet so these maps are old. See the two white dots or whatever on the right side just East of the white water? That's where he started and they went West over that week all the way to the culvert inlet you see in the center of the pic. They went a little less than 1/2 way across the river. Hope this helps!

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=blanchard+park,+orlando&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=33.489543,79.101563&ie=UTF8&ll=28.580504,-81.236359&spn=0.002266,0.004828&t=h&z=18

Pink,
I agree, it seems that she did not have a place to sleep that night. From her other calls it appears that she may have been locked out of Tony's or had been told she could not stay there. Odd since she had claimed she moved in with him. All of her cell pone activity from early evening June 30th through mid evening July 4th is not her normal pattern of calling.
shadow - I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply that the area wasn't/coudn't be relevant or important. I was just highlighting why I think she spent most of the night there but she certainly could have been scoping things out!

I dont see why LE wouldnt search that area. Def s/t to look into!

My Q is : WHO cleaned the pontiacs trunk???? I mean washed it out, vacumned it so that only 1 hair was left?

Cough, cough, Cindy. I'm not trying to be mean, but her statement referring to "no evidence" has stuck with me.

Hi Deja, I was there the first day he searched, below is the link. Google maps don't even show the playground across the street having been built yet so these maps are old. See the two white dots or whatever on the right side just East of the white water? That's where he started and they went West over that week all the way to the culvert inlet you see in the center of the pic. They went a little less than 1/2 way across the river. Hope this helps!

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=blanchard+park,+orlando&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=33.489543,79.101563&ie=UTF8&ll=28.580504,-81.236359&spn=0.002266,0.004828&t=h&z=18

Thanks so much for this info and for responding so quickly to my post. Its the people like you here at WS that makes me love this site. God Bless

Talking about pregnancy and rumor that CA didn't know about KC's pregnancy until she was 7 month pregnant...Remember the ultrasound picture on the wall of KC room which we all saw on recent interview from A's home? I'm very much interested to hear professional opinion on how old is the fetus on this ultrasound picture? Could anyone on WS be able to provide the answer?...

Just by this post I wanted to say that you can have a ultra sound If you didnt no your due date even if it was early on, they would give you one to determine a due date, also when you get these ultra sound pictures It has the Mothers Last Name on the top and date of th recording or pictures. Also If you are determined High Risk You will get ultra sounds more often. Ultra sounds have came a long way and now you can see if a baby has hair etc. Technology is unbelievable now days!

When looking at all the videos released of Caylee at home it occurred to me than when KC is doing the taping she never speaks to Caylee. In the videos taken by CA or GA you can hear them talking in the background. In just seemed a little strange that KC is so quiet. What do you guys take from that?

Hinky meter always been up on these dates for me too. They were all so adamant about it, and the only reason they changed to the later date was the video they shot at nursing home, and the nurse saying yes they were there that day (which, when interviewed, was 35 days after fathers day took place, that would push my memory envelope, just sayin). Hopefully LE has obtained another family's timestamped videotape/photos to corroborate that is correct.
My suspicion was that KC seems obsessed with photos, it is her 'hobby'. It would not take a brain surgeon to change a video recorder or camera 'time stamp' date. What if she changed the date on the recorder? Is there a memory card in there that would without a doubt prove/disprove this diabolical activity to the forensics agents? It would be a brilliant way to throw investigators off your trail, adjusting the time by a full week.

love your nic! Welcome aboard. :)

That is certainly something to chew on.
As we've all seen, ANYTHING is possible with these people.
so bizarre and surreal.
:clown:
imo
Bolded is mine--

OpenMind - A proffesional technician did weigh in on this in the Anthony Home Tour thread! From what I remember, they were deemed to be 3rd trimester ultrasounds.

MOO

They would almost have to be because if I am not mistaken she lied to even her parents about her pregnancy until she was over 7 months pregnant, so did not even SEE a physician before that time.:eek:

When looking at all the videos released of Caylee at home it occurred to me than when KC is doing the taping she never speaks to Caylee. In the videos taken by CA or GA you can hear them talking in the background. In just seemed a little strange that KC is so quiet. What do you guys take from that?

I had noticed that myself. You never HEAR Casey when she is doing the video...It is strange, and I am not sure why she does not speak to her...perhaps she does not know what to say, or HAS nothing to say to her own daughter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat