Questions For Websleuthers Part 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking about pregnancy and rumor that CA didn't know about KC's pregnancy until she was 7 month pregnant...Remember the ultrasound picture on the wall of KC room which we all saw on recent interview from A's home? I'm very much interested to hear professional opinion on how old is the fetus on this ultrasound picture? Could anyone on WS be able to provide the answer?...

As small as kc is, it would be impossible to not notice that she was pregnant.
I just find it soooo funny that the nurse and ex police officer wouldn't/didn't notice. :biglaugh:

If anybody can get a close up of the ultra sound, all the info may be on it.
Nice to meet 'cha open minded.:)

moo

I have a question that goes back to the very beginning.....

If I recall correctly, Casey took a guy to a little out-of-the-way bar or club and it was questionable if this was some sort of sex club. Some people thought Casey might have been involved with the club.

Anyone know where I can find this info?

Also, was there connection with Casey and Ybor City?

Does anyone know how the exchange of Caylee went down when CA took Caylee on Father's Day to visit her father in the nursing home?

KC didn't go? Did she show up that day and drop Caylee off to her Mom? Was KC waiting for her when she got back??

Why didn't KC go with her? It was her Grandfather and it was Father's Day?

I think it's still somewhat unclear when it was the last day that the A's SAW KC/Caylee.....curious to know how that day went down. I know the fight happened afterwards which I think got the ball rolling on the end of poor sweet Caylee.

Does anyone know how the exchange of Caylee went down when CA took Caylee on Father's Day to visit her father in the nursing home?

KC didn't go? Did she show up that day and drop Caylee off to her Mom? Was KC waiting for her when she got back??

Why didn't KC go with her? It was her Grandfather and it was Father's Day?

I think it's still somewhat unclear when it was the last day that the A's SAW KC/Caylee.....curious to know how that day went down. I know the fight happened afterwards which I think got the ball rolling on the end of poor sweet Caylee.

Casey did not go to the nursing home that day and from what I remember, George didn't want to celebrate either. (have no idea where I read/heard that, it's been so long ago) I have also wondered about the exchange that day, even more so now after listening to the new FBI interviews because something makes me think that maybe Casey wasn't home the night before. The 14th kept being brought up, but I can't bring myself to go back and listen again. :eek: Great question though, I would love to know how all that went down myself!

As small as kc is, it would be impossible to not notice that she was pregnant.
I just find it soooo funny that the nurse and ex police officer wouldn't/didn't notice. :biglaugh:

If anybody can get a close up of the ultra sound, all the info may be on it.
Nice to meet 'cha open minded.:)

moo
I thought GA said in his interview with LE that he knew within a few months...or something to that effect. It would be interesting to know when LA came back from that trip. It would sure put an end to all the guessing.

Casey did not go to the nursing home that day and from what I remember, George didn't want to celebrate either. (have no idea where I read/heard that, it's been so long ago) I have also wondered about the exchange that day, even more so now after listening to the new FBI interviews because something makes me think that maybe Casey wasn't home the night before. The 14th kept being brought up, but I can't bring myself to go back and listen again. :eek: Great question though, I would love to know how all that went down myself!

I'm wondering if the "fight" that went on happened on the 9th and kc and Caylee were pretty much in and out that week....perhaps they didn't come home on the 14th.....some of these dates they insist upon need to make sense somewhere....I would think--
but then again I listen to pt 4 of ca.....everytime the FBI guy tried to get CA to realize that her daughter wasn't an angel someone got thrown under the bus--or that jbp therory....would really like to hear LA interview--especially since according to CA he had been doing such a good investigation...
jmo

PonderingMind - exactly! After the FBI tapes and "the 14th", it made me very curious about that weekend. It was a weekend, afterall...

Maybe KC went out Friday or Saturday night and never came home -- CA would have to take Caylee alone to visit ... and that would look sort of bad (it would in my family!)....CA probably made up excuses for KC as usual....she had to "work".

I'm sure it was a very heated debate when KC finally showed up Sunday night to take her Mommy duties back on. On top of that, which she probably didn't want to do, she was BLASTED by CA for stealing money, for disappearing all weekend, for making her look bad in front of her Dad.

I've never heard or read any interviews where they are directly asked what happened on Father's Day.....anyone know if anything exists?

Does anyone know what happened with ZFG's attorney deposing KC? Any info concerning when this might happen? TIA

My question is who took Caylee as the tax deduction? Was it KC or Cindy? Would they have claimed daycare expenses? How can you not know who your grandchild is with during the day? If any one they did, would this lead to tax fraud charges also? Not an accusation, just wondering.

I haven't heard anyone talk about this I was just wondering if anyone thought this trial will be televised on Court TV? I just want answers so badly and really don't feel like we will have answers before the trial. Thoughts?

Not reality..... AB-SOLUTE-LY!!!!!

I vote YES!!!!!!!

Gosh, I hope so. I truly don't see how they couldn't televise it unless cameras won't be permitted.

Gosh, I hope so. I truly don't see how they couldn't televise it unless cameras won't be permitted.

Does anyone down there in Florida know if camera's are allowed in courtrooms? I just watched the Disneyland/world trial....I think that was in Florida.

I am 100% sure that the media wants to televise the trial, but we have not heard a peep about any person or entity filing a petition to do so. Is there any precedent in FL. for this?

Maybe some e-mail inquiries to CourtTV are in order.

will this be televised tomorrow? also will kc be present??

Does anyone down there in Florida know if camera's are allowed in courtrooms? I just watched the Disneyland/world trial....I think that was in Florida.

They just televised the Kenneth Reeves trial here in Orlando a few weeks ago. I hope they televise this one.

will this be televised tomorrow? also will kc be present??

I think they will have camera's in the courtroom for that tomorrow....but we will prolly get it later on in the afternoon, they taped the last proceedings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member