Questions For Websleuthers Part 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know if the entire crew at ric's went to pr ? The reason i'm asking, when amy's $400 goes missing, kc texts amy and asked if jp keys were found, which leads me to believe they were missing (do you get where I'm going with this ?)

31 days....

and then how many days did LE waste chasing down Casey's ridiculous LIES??

If the Anthonys were being advised by an experienced & knowledgeable missing children's organization they would KNOW the criteria for issuing an Amber Alert.

Either they don't know OR they don't care... they still want to blame LE for Casey's sins.

LE did all they could, I am sure that LE has ALLOT for everyone to see at trial.
Pix will be evidence, times, dates, computer and so many fine people are still searching........IMO, blessings

Brought over from "Questions...." Part # 2

I have for quite sometime thought that the FBI and LE know details/facts re where Caylee is.

I remember thinking, during the case in Washinton DC and VA (the 2 snipers), that LE wasn't doing a very good job and not looking in certain places that should've been.... and giving frequent news conferences with the only "info" they had. I remember so many people saying what a joke LE was.

Then we found out that they HAD been on the case and were doing a lot more than what they revealed in their press conferences.

Was CA's therapist interviewed? The therapist she had before June 16th.... the one that I've always thought was the one that encouraged CA to stop covering for Casey and to make her more responsible. Does she know more than we do?

Hi, peace! Hi, royal blue! I think LE has an "idea" about where Caylee's body was disposed of, because they obviously think they know where it isn't. But LE's "made up minds" aren't always right.

In regards to the snipers: although LE had been doing much more than we were privy to, if that man hadn't stopped at the rest stop that evening, those snipers would have been free to wake up the next morning and shoot more people. So while they had narrowed down the search to a particular make and model of car, a layman made the actual discovery. Maybe that is something I need to keep in mind when LP starts up again.

Welcome aboard Elle! Get ready, you need eyedrops, lots of coffee or caffeine, most comfortable bathrobe and slippers, if you don't smoke, you will soon. Go to the grocery store and buy tons of junk food - this will tide the family over for the next month or so while you become married to your computer. Maybe a porta-potty by the computer would be good or you can just carry your laptop in the bathroom with you...I hope you have a patient family or a closet you can hide in!!!

At least the above is what most of us have been doing!

If you work, you will also need a physician's excuse for being late to work every single day: Something along the lines of " Kgeaux is exhibiting OCS tendancies and seems to be completely obsessed with a particular missing child and website. She also suffers from delusions that she is a sleuth. I recommend approaching Kgeaux with caution, and NEVER question her ability to be a "real detective" as this may start a discussion none of you will survive.

By looking at the pings on the 15th, it looks like kc was at her parents house in the early AM and ran off and went to TL's as her mom left for the nursing home (verified by epass) which was about 9:20am.

I don't know if this has been discussed anywhere else on this site but I have been thinking about it since I saw a video interview yesterday of Cindy. She said that a while back (I don't remember the time frame), that Casey bought a aerobed (blow up bed) for Caylee to use at Zanny's. Since we all know Zanny doesn't exist what does that mean?
Did anybody else hear that? It struck me funny, what/where is that bed? Was it just another lie? Since Casey did stay out overnight with Caylee, where is that bed really at. I'm baffled by this. Any ideas?

I don't know if this has been discussed anywhere else on this site but I have been thinking about it since I saw a video interview yesterday of Cindy. She said that a while back (I don't remember the time frame), that Casey bought a aerobed (blow up bed) for Caylee to use at Zanny's. Since we all know Zanny doesn't exist what does that mean?
Did anybody else hear that? It struck me funny, what/where is that bed? Was it just another lie? Since Casey did stay out overnight with Caylee, where is that bed really at. I'm baffled by this. Any ideas?

Yep, my antennae went up when I heard that. Wonder if that is what she wrapped Caylee in (deflated, of course)?

Did Cindy ever see the bed? Maybe it was just another "mistruth" told to Cindy to reassure her that Caylee had a place to sleep?

Originally Posted by cocoamom
Welcome aboard Elle! Get ready, you need eyedrops, lots of coffee or caffeine, most comfortable bathrobe and slippers, if you don't smoke, you will soon. Go to the grocery store and buy tons of junk food - this will tide the family over for the next month or so while you become married to your computer. Maybe a porta-potty by the computer would be good or you can just carry your laptop in the bathroom with you...I hope you have a patient family or a closet you can hide in!!!

At least the above is what most of us have been doing!

If you work, you will also need a physician's excuse for being late to work every single day: Something along the lines of " Kgeaux is exhibiting OCS tendancies and seems to be completely obsessed with a particular missing child and website. She also suffers from delusions that she is a sleuth. I recommend approaching Kgeaux with caution, and NEVER question her ability to be a "real detective" as this may start a discussion none of you will survive.
Hahahahaha~ This was priceless! Loving it! Thanks for a much needed laugh here.

I've never gotten over the advertisements GA and LA put out long ago for personal assistants - available 24/7, own car, own cell phone, able to travel, with technical expertise to take orders from them - no pay. Still amazes me.
Just like creating the website the next morning, sitting beside Casey but never having the chance to question her. (A simple message on a Facebook wall could have worked for the time being...or how about dragging Casey to every place she's been with her daughter?) There's something so deliberate about what they did and how they responded in the beginning.

LOL! Nice one, cher. :)

Just like creating the website the next morning, sitting beside Casey but never having the chance to question her. (A simple message on a Facebook wall could have worked for the time being...or how about dragging Casey to every place she's been with her daughter?) There's something so deliberate about what they did and how they responded in the beginning.
I agree.

Hi all! Since this is the questions thread, I have one and only "whoever" was googling would actually know.

Anyway, why the heck would anyone google "shovel"? :waitasec:

Ugh, the other things I can understand under the circumstances, but even I know as much as anyone about shovels I would guess. What's there to know?

Consciousness of guilt in covering up a premeditated murder? Making sure every t is crossed and i dotted?

Hi all! Since this is the questions thread, I have one and only "whoever" was googling would actually know.

Anyway, why the heck would anyone google "shovel"? :waitasec:

Ugh, the other things I can understand under the circumstances, but even I know as much as anyone about shovels I would guess. What's there to know?

Consciousness of guilt in covering up a premeditated murder? Making sure every t is crossed and i dotted?

The googler probably didn't know the difference between a flat ended spade shovel and a digging shovel.

The googler probably didn't know the difference between a flat ended spade shovel and a digging shovel.

Apparently the google search didn't recommend either since KC simply borrowed what the neighbor offered.

Weird things like that tend to gnaw at me. And KC is full of weird things.

IMO.

This has me thinking ..... KC leaves her car at Amscot. How many times do you think she drove by to see if her car was still there? Or if her friends drove by Amscot and happened to notice the car there.

Since the car was towed days after she left it there, and she did happen to drive by in the days and/or weeks after June 15th, she no doubt thought the car has been stolen. Then July 15th she gets the shock of it all that it had been towed and now is back at her parents house with the stench of death flowing out of it. I still think both CA and KC had time to get a story together on the way back to the A's after CA dropped off AH and LA was also involved in it as well. No one in that family can get a date straight whatsoever on when and who saw Caylee last. The only valid date LE can find is from the camcorder tape of Fathers Day.

My fear:

Feel free to pick apart this scenario. This will be KC defense.
GA had molested me as a child and recently I came to realize he was molesting KLee. Having no job or income, I couldn't get out so I "hid" KLee with someone until I could figure it all out. That's why I've had to lie so much. That's why it didn't bother me to steal money from him. That's why I searched chloroform, household weapons, etc. My first thought was to kill him so I could protect my daughter. I admit I thought about it, but that in itself is not a crime, and understandable given the years of h&ll I went through. I can't tell you where she is even now, because if I am convicted on the check charges, I may go to prison and then KLee will be right back with CA and GA. This is not something I made up yesterday. Ask my friend Jesse, he will tell you I told him about this before all of this stuff happened.

Plausible that she may say something like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214