Questions For Websleuthers Part 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can I find pictures of KC's hands or has anyone ever seen her wearing a thumb ring?

My fear:

Feel free to pick apart this scenario. This will be KC defense.
GA had molested me as a child and recently I came to realize he was molesting KLee. Having no job or income, I couldn't get out so I "hid" KLee with someone until I could figure it all out. That's why I've had to lie so much. That's why it didn't bother me to steal money from him. That's why I searched chloroform, household weapons, etc. My first thought was to kill him so I could protect my daughter. I admit I thought about it, but that in itself is not a crime, and understandable given the years of h&ll I went through. I can't tell you where she is even now, because if I am convicted on the check charges, I may go to prison and then KLee will be right back with CA and GA. This is not something I made up yesterday. Ask my friend Jesse, he will tell you I told him about this before all of this stuff happened.

Plausible that she may say something like this?

This is a very good theory and had crossed my mind when the paternity of Caylee did, however the defense has only three witnesses as I understand it. If Casey were to set up this theory, would she have told the docter who examined her mind? I know I would have told someone else beside my attorney. It does seem she is distancing herself from her parents. I can only imagine Geroge on the witness stand being given this line of questioning by Baez: " Is it true that you molested Casey from an early age and that you were indeed molesting Caylee ? " George would be forced to call Casey a liar under oath and all Heck would break loose from Cindy.

My fear:

Feel free to pick apart this scenario. This will be KC defense.
GA had molested me as a child and recently I came to realize he was molesting KLee. Having no job or income, I couldn't get out so I "hid" KLee with someone until I could figure it all out. That's why I've had to lie so much. That's why it didn't bother me to steal money from him. That's why I searched chloroform, household weapons, etc. My first thought was to kill him so I could protect my daughter. I admit I thought about it, but that in itself is not a crime, and understandable given the years of h&ll I went through. I can't tell you where she is even now, because if I am convicted on the check charges, I may go to prison and then KLee will be right back with CA and GA. This is not something I made up yesterday. Ask my friend Jesse, he will tell you I told him about this before all of this stuff happened.

Plausible that she may say something like this?

one would have thought this could be--but remember she has both the parents in on whatever "story" she is going thru....the atty wouldn't be meeting with these parents that much if this was the "story" (lie)--they were going with...remember GA came out of jail all happy and giddy after one visit due to whatever "story" he was told....
jmo

I was reading doc 18155477 and on page 13 it states that "additionally, a decomposing pizza was also found in the trunk. It is not known what impact this had on the preliminary study"
So was there a pizza or not??

I know it was kinda of confusing , because it was stated many times that it was just the piza box with no piza in it. Hope that helped
Did you notice in TL interview that the garbage was from his house.
He thought it was very strange that she took the garbage from his house and left it in her trunk.

I was reading doc 18155477 and on page 13 it states that "additionally, a decomposing pizza was also found in the trunk. It is not known what impact this had on the preliminary study"

There was an empty pizza box in Casey's car when her parents got it from the towyard. Cindy has tried to spin the story in public to say that the awful smell in the trunk came from a rotting pizza that was left. The preliminary tests done were to test her story to see if a pizza left in a car trunk in the heat for the same amount of time would yield a terrible smell like that. Their tests concluded that there was no way a rotting pizza could give off the smell similar to human decomp.

No pizza, just a pizza box ... continue reading to page 19:

Previous reports of a decomposing pizza found in the vehicle trunk were not true and this was incorrectly stated in the previous report.

HTH
:)

The docs actually have pics of everything that was in the trunk. It appeared to me that not only was it an empty box, but that it had been torn into large pieces. Prolly to fit into the trash can.

My theory is that she took the trash and put it in the trunk in hopes it would cover the smell or she could us is as an excuse for the smell. Now that there has been so much talk about it, obviously she isn't the only one to use that idea.

when reading the docs, there upside down are phone records i think and it shows dominos pizza. if someone wants to find it (im at work lol)
i think she threw the garbage in the trunk to cover the stench from a body. just like CA said-who knows what it would smell like in 100 degree weather.
but i did see a dominos call around that time

OR, Casey placed the bag of garbage from Tony's apartment in the trunk in her plan to get herself "kidnapped" and then thinking when the cops found the car at AMSCOT with her purse on the front seat along with the smell of decomp, cops might think that Casey and Caylee must both be dead and Tony could have been the one to have done it.

In the meantime, Casey would be in California with the Marine guy she had been talking to.

Please excuse this post if it has been discussed I have looked for comments on this but did not find one:
Cindy states George and Simon(tow truck) walked to retrieve Casey's car while she waited at the front office, George and Simon look the car over, puts gas in etc... George gets in the vehicle drives to the front Cindy follows in her vehicle. He arrives at the house pulls the car in the garage and Cindy makes a comment about the smell and says Please tell me its the pizza or something in that nature. How does Cindy know about the pizza before her and George discuss it?
Vanpet

george told her it was the pizza that smelled

But when George pulled the car into the garage, Cindy said per George's FBI interview, "Jesus,.. what died in there?" (or something to that effect.) and then said "Its the pizza right?" and George said, "yes its the pizza." Unless they talked about it before hand, I don't know how she would know there was pizza in the trunk. jmo

1..Who is John Morgan?

2..I think KA may have cholorformed AH so she could snoop for her $$$ & then blame it on the sleepwalking..Do we know if this sleepwalking (supposedly) began before OR after she met KA?

But when George pulled the car into the garage, Cindy said per George's FBI interview, "Jesus,.. what died in there?" (or something to that effect.) and then said "Its the pizza right?" and George said, "yes its the pizza." Unless they talked about it before hand, I don't know how she would know there was pizza in the trunk. jmo

^ I agree completely.

But, there was no pizza in the trunk.:eek: The A's had to know that tid-bit would be made public.:waitasec:

george saw the pizz box, he did not opne the box - the trash was thrown over the fence by the wrecker guy. When Cindy smelled the scent - George told her about the garbage and pizza box, he notes that when Cindy doubts that it was pizza she would ask him "it was the pizza right george?" and for his wife's sake he agrees.

IMO that is how I took his statement to mean.

Pizza box, but no pizza.

How did Cindy know. Good Catch!

They say the car still stinks. Maybe the jury will be given a field trip..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust