Questions For Websleuthers Part 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the steroids which would be used to treat this disorder are different-- body mass-building steroids are anabolic steroids. Steroids used medicinally tend to make one feel really nasty-- anxious, shaky, insomniac and irritable, but nothing akin to the fabled roid rage, in my experience.

And I understand that the new documents add fuel for Leonard's theory -- I'm just not sold on the credibility of a double hearsay statement originating from :furious:Casey Anthony:furious: -- It bothers me that the Anthony's are silent on this issue, especially after reading the most recently released documents.

Sorry, I was offline overnight...do you not think "roid rage" could be behind the allegations of incest? To me, it's the only thing that explains an otherwise (semi) normal, but dysfuntional family and suddenly, according to Casey there is inappropriate touching/pressure to have sex with, her brother (who now is on steroids??) Casey telling Jesse and TL could show she believed so.
I am NO medical expert, but if were looking for the change in sibling relationship, I just found it (and as Cindy, I don't see it as incest, but rather a drug interaction, exaggerated by my daughter).

Just wondering...

added: My sister had Bells palsy as a result of a bad dentist. Half her face was frozen, like a stroke. She was given steroids and during her treatment, she stayed up all night, cleaning her VERY clean house and having side effects of steroids. You'd be surprised. Once her face was sorted out (short term) she still suffered effects of orally taking steroids (somewhat of a moon-face and aggression). I wouldn't normally believe incest, but steroids make me perk up and listen...and my sister's actions were NOT her own. I wonder about Lee.

Holy cra....um, snotbuckets! I just found a bunch of pictures online today, this being one of them. I didn't even look that closely at the background but my goodness........

oh wow.

Yeah. I hadn't seen that picture before and it really jumped out at me. Let your eyes just kind of roll up and you can see the darkness (blacker in picture) from what could be the back of the trunk.

wish we could see the original.

I am convinced that was taken in the boot of the car. (think you guys call it the trunk).

Right. The boot is the trunk. Took years for my dad to start referring to it that way. :D

It makes me wonder where that vehicle was parked given nobody heard the poor baby crying her eyes out. Clearly from the picture she'd been crying for quite a while.

It really just makes be believe that my theory about her Chloro'ing little Caylee to make sure she slept (in the trunk) all night may well be correct.

Maybe "bottom left" is in reference to a drawer in a dresser or something? I said it out loud like I was going to tell someone that I left something in the bottom left... and filled in the blanks.

Got:

1. Drawer
2. Cupboard
3. Container (???)

That was it.

Maybe it is in KC speak and there was/is evidence (the phone?) in a drawer or closet or cupboard somewhere.

Yes!!! What is in the stain from the trunk???

One of the talking heads somewhere along the way said they expect that the stain is from the "purging" that would have occured in the body. I looked it up and it says that depending on the heat of course, that around day two the bacteria in the stomach builds to such a point that the body purges the build up of fluids. This happens through all of the orrifices but mostly via the rectum. They seemed to think that the basketball size of the stain made sense for it to be from the purge. LE said they could tell what position the body had been laying in and the dog hit to a specific side of the trunk. With the size of her body and the stain being in the middle of the trunk that seems to make sense as well. Those fluids would then leak down on to the spare tire cover mentioned in the forensics and be the source of the worsening smell. Someone said that these fluids do not contain DNA which makes zero sense to me and I have not had luck yet verifying that through a nonblog/forum reference.

Thank you Impatienthead...I have been trying to find the same thing. How could there be no DNA in the stain? I am also confused about the maggots...still!! If they were feeding on human flesh, would they not also contain the complete DNA profile of the flesh they were feeding on? I don't want to be gross but could that be some of the evidence that is being held back? If they are holding it back, could they not, for the sake of everyone else's sanity, at least release it to the A's so that this other nonsense and spin could stop?

I too have wondered whether these fluids contained DNA, so I searched and found this, http://www.dundee.ac.uk/forensicmedicine/notes/timedeath.pdf, which seems to answer our question.

Putrid gas formation also occurs in the stomach and intestines
causing the abdomen to distend and become tense. The increased pressure within the
torso causes a purge of putrid, blood-stained fluid from the nose, mouth and vagina, and
expulsion from the rectum of similar fluid admixed with faeces.

Although I am not the least bit scientific it seems obvious even to me that fluids containing blood, feces, and other cells must contain DNA. I do not for one second believe that the prosection will have any difficulty proving that it was Caylee.

If Casey is found guilty, and she goes on to prison, are they gonna' keep taking care of her? I mean, is she gonna' get to have her own cell and everything just because this was high profile?

If Casey is found guilty, and she goes on to prison, are they gonna' keep taking care of her? I mean, is she gonna' get to have her own cell and everything just because this was high profile?

I sure hope not! If she only gets LWOP there is a chance they would put her in with the general population, which would please us all!:crazy: I am still optimistic for the DP but preparing myself for a worst case scenario. Seems the punishment would not fit the crime if KC were merely allowed to remain in a cell all by herself for the rest of her life. Maybe the Florida taxpayers can start raising cane now so that everyone hears loud and clear that KC deserves to put in the general pop if she doesn't get Old Sparky:crazy:

I sure hope not! If she only gets LWOP there is a chance they would put her in with the general population, which would please us all!:crazy: I am still optimistic for the DP but preparing myself for a worst case scenario. Seems the punishment would not fit the crime if KC were merely allowed to remain in a cell all by herself for the rest of her life. Maybe the Florida taxpayers can start raising cane now so that everyone hears loud and clear that KC deserves to put in the general pop if she doesn't get Old Sparky:crazy:

This is just my opinion, I'm not an expert.
Casey has been accused of a crime, but has not yet been convicted. Therefore the state has a responsibility to protect her, as they have chosen to put her in jail and keep her there. (This is where the 'innocent until proven guilty comes into play.) If she is convicted, it will be different rules, however, the state would still have an obligation to take reasonable steps to protect her in prison if they believe she is threatened.
Lanie

Question: Where is GA's family.. mom, dad, brothers or sisters? Does KC have any cousins? Haven't heard from many extended family members at all.

Question: Where is GA's family.. mom, dad, brothers or sisters? Does KC have any cousins? Haven't heard from many extended family members at all.

We heard from GA's brother-in-law briefly a while ago-nothing since. My opinion-they're all laying low, I mean would you want anyone to know you were in any way connected to these people? However, when this is all over and the trial and sentencing is done-look out! Not all, but some of these people will be available for interviews, books, and consultants to movies! And quite frankly, I will be interested in any insight they might have-cause we'll never get the truth from the A's.:furious:

Most apartment communities have the dumpsters located at the exits and it's up to the tenant to dispose of their own trash. It's not picked up at the building. Usually they are camouflaged and can be level with the ground so you don't have to pick something up over your head to sling it in. They are emptied every day and sometimes more than once. Attached is a photo of the exit at Sutton Place, the purple arrow is where the dumpster is located, the red arrow is the regular exit.

Thanks for the photo. I searched Cocoamom's link and was looking at the building near the road that leads to the lake, with the red awning on the side. From my view I was unable to make out where the dumpsters were. So it looks like the dumpster nearest the entrance is to the left? "Bottom left" maybe. Could you elaborate on what you mean by "camouflaged and level with the ground"? Sorry, I have never lived in apartments. My dad has a place in Florida, a little community type place and they have several dumpsters scattered throughout and are usually enclosed in white picket fencing with a gate. I am unfamiliar with these types of dumpsters you describe and just want to understand a little clearer.
This has got me thinking about KC's conversation to LA from the jail phone call, something along the lines of, "nothing should come up on that level," an interesting choice of words considering your post and explanation of a level dumpster! Thanks so much for your help. TIA for answering my questions. Could you tell where the clubhouse is? Again, I could not get an accurate view, by KC mentions the clubhouse to AH when discussing whether AH will leave the car in TL's parking lot. Maybe KC's insistence on talking to TL was to point LA in the direction to look for evidence and/or Caylee?:confused:

I have been thinking lately how strange it is that we have heard of only one of Casey's friends who had children that occasionally got together with them.

To me this is one big sign that there was never a nanny.
If Caylee went to the Nanny's that would indicate to me that the so called nanny watched other children, yet I cannot think of even one picture that shows Caylee with anyone other than adults.

Even at her second birthday party there was never any other children invited.

I would ask my grandchildren, "Did you have a good time today, what did you do, who are your friends" and when they were in daycare they would tell me.

Something about this seems strange to me and at the same time very sad.

Any thoughts?:)

Casey was a young parent....most of her friends were not having children, they were in college, working, single, enjoying their adulthood and freedom to date, party and probably just out on their own very recently.

They seem to come from an economic background that they would wait until they are older and more grounded financially to have children. They practiced birth control? they had responsible respect to not have children if they didn't want them?

just thoughts

Casey was a young parent....most of her friends were not having children, they were in college, working, single, enjoying their adulthood and freedom to date, party and probably just out on their own very recently.

They seem to come from an economic background that they would wait until they are older and more grounded financially to have children. They practiced birth control? they had responsible respect to not have children if they didn't want them?

just thoughts

Right she had a kid to tag along and they didn't maybe that was her motive.

Caylee would have been so much better off had there been a real babysitter to spend time with doing fun kids things..not falling asleep at an adult party! IMO

IIRC, one of her friends had a young child around Caylee's age that they ocassionally got together with. I don't remember which one but that was unusual for her to not have lots of (ar at least a few!) playmates. Also, didn't KC mention that Jeff H.'s son named Zachary was Caylee's age? Nevermind, these people are fictional! ugh!! I remember a few yrs. ago when my daughter was that age and how important it was for her to play with her peers to start to develop social skills. How sad for Caylee... :frown:

I have been thinking lately how strange it is that we have heard of only one of Casey's friends who had children that occasionally got together with them.

To me this is one big sign that there was never a nanny. If Caylee went to the Nanny's that would indicate to me that the so called nanny watched other children, yet I cannot think of even one picture that shows Caylee with anyone other than adults.

Even at her second birthday party there was never any other children invited.

I would ask my grandchildren, "Did you have a good time today, what did you do, who are your friends" and when they were in daycare they would tell me.

Something about this seems strange to me and at the same time very sad.

Any thoughts?:)
Since you're asking a question I'm moving this for you where you may get some answers.

Can anyone tell me what happened to Bond's thread about the week of June 9-15?

TIA

Yay! Thanks, Tom'sGirl, that's the one. In the Case Sticky Threads place.

OVEIDO house where Amy used to live.

Can someone direct me to a link or possibly provide more info and PHOTOS/links to the house at N. Lake Jessup Ave., Oveido. I need good pictures if possible. Those provided by Google maps and MS Live don't match up well, possibly because of the different dates satellite photos were taken.

WHEN did Amy move out?

Appreciate your time! Thanks

WHERE IS CAYLEE ?
ANGELstars1.jpg

Let me get this straight the A's are asking everyone and anyone in the country for help to find Caylee, yet the one person everyone (including the A's which they have admitted) knows that has more information, KC, isn;t helping, because that would put Caylee and her family in danger, supposedly.
So we can all try and figure out where Caylee is, and if we happen to find her, no danger.
But if KC lifts one finger, which she hasn't, to help find her daugther, big danger

makes perfect sense, I can't figure out why people are so fed up with this family

so ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members