Questions For Websleuthers Part 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know what kind of tarp was found in Greenwood Cemetary?

Also, those that believe Caylee could have been wrapped in tarp... Where do you think Casey got this tarp? Was there some in the yard? Could she have used the pool cover to wrap Caylee? She could have cut it to size. I know it would be a chore, but can't help but wonder if the Ants were also missing a pool cover along with the infamous gas cans.

Anyone know what kind of tarp was found in Greenwood Cemetary?

Also, those that believe Caylee could have been wrapped in tarp... Where do you think Casey got this tarp? Was there some in the yard? Could she have used the pool cover to wrap Caylee? She could have cut it to size. I know it would be a chore, but can't help but wonder if the Ants were also missing a pool cover along with the infamous gas cans.

I wonder also if it could have been a car cover.

In Cindy's FBI interview, she said something about Lee being very sick when he was an early adolescent. She indicated that he had been diagnosed with a blood clotting disorder and had to abstain from sports and other activities. I believe Cindy attributed Lee's medical problem to the drug Accutane.
Cindy provided a specific name for Lee's alleged clotting disorder-- I have been trying to find the segment in the interview tapes and can't seem to find it.
Did Cindy say it was von Willebrand’s disease? Or, does anyone know the name of the clotting disorder Cindy said Lee had when he was younger?

Does anyone think the FBI has more forensic evidence that we are not aware of?

Does anyone think the FBI has more forensic evidence that we are not aware of?

I think they have a lot more info and evidence than we know. They seem pretty certain they have plenty for a conviction. :cow:

In Cindy's FBI interview, she said something about Lee being very sick when he was an early adolescent. She indicated that he had been diagnosed with a blood clotting disorder and had to abstain from sports and other activities. I believe Cindy attributed Lee's medical problem to the drug Accutane.
Cindy provided a specific name for Lee's alleged clotting disorder-- I have been trying to find the segment in the interview tapes and can't seem to find it.
Did Cindy say it was von Willebrand’s disease? Or, does anyone know the name of the clotting disorder Cindy said Lee had when he was younger?

Yes. She said he had had ITP:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiopathic_thrombocytopenic_purpura

Just reread Ricardo's interview with LE, and he says KC's boyfriend before him, was Steve J. LE kept asking questions about the Bithlo area, near the Winn Dixie/CVS. RM didn't seem to know the area well, but I believe SteveJ lives out there. HAven't heard much about SteveJ, and wondering why Bithlo area/Winn Dixie/CVS seemed important to LE.

Looking at that picture...

Was the carpeting in the trunk of that Pontiac by any chance gray?

Holy cra....um, snotbuckets! I just found a bunch of pictures online today, this being one of them. I didn't even look that closely at the background but my goodness........

oh wow.

Yes!!! What is in the stain from the trunk???

One of the talking heads somewhere along the way said they expect that the stain is from the "purging" that would have occured in the body. I looked it up and it says that depending on the heat of course, that around day two the bacteria in the stomach builds to such a point that the body purges the build up of fluids. This happens through all of the orrifices but mostly via the rectum. They seemed to think that the basketball size of the stain made sense for it to be from the purge. LE said they could tell what position the body had been laying in and the dog hit to a specific side of the trunk. With the size of her body and the stain being in the middle of the trunk that seems to make sense as well. Those fluids would then leak down on to the spare tire cover mentioned in the forensics and be the source of the worsening smell. Someone said that these fluids do not contain DNA which makes zero sense to me and I have not had luck yet verifying that through a nonblog/forum reference.

It was Von Willebrands Disease. A cousin of hemophilia, factor 8 deficiency. His platelets take longer to coagulate when there is a wound. I too am still looking for the quote, but remebered it well because I too have the same condition.

This one? It was modified 1/19/2008 according to the picture properties that came from Casey's PhotoBucket account.

th6521.jpg
Thank you! Yes that is the one but since it was modified it wasn't taken when I thought it may have been. Thanks again!

Thank you Impatienthead...I have been trying to find the same thing. How could there be no DNA in the stain? I am also confused about the maggots...still!! If they were feeding on human flesh, would they not also contain the complete DNA profile of the flesh they were feeding on? I don't want to be gross but could that be some of the evidence that is being held back? If they are holding it back, could they not, for the sake of everyone else's sanity, at least release it to the A's so that this other nonsense and spin could stop?

It was Von Willebrands Disease. A cousin of hemophilia, factor 8 deficiency. His platelets take longer to coagulate when there is a wound. I too am still looking for the quote, but remebered it well because I too have the same condition.

Oh really? It WAS Von Willebrands?! Hmmm....

I'm sorry for your health issues :blowkiss: -- I don't know very much about VWD-- but if Lee's VWD was severe enough to require him to completely abstain from athletic activities and driving, wouldn't it probably be of type 2 or 3? From my understanding, Lee's offspring would likely carry a gene for VWD and his siblings could possibly carry the gene??
I'm anxious to put Padilla's Flowers in the Attic theory to bed and was thinking about what Lee's condition could mean in re: paternity.
Also, do you know if it's possible for VWD to be caused by a drug like Accutane? That's what Cindy seemed to say to the FBI. Thanks for your insight and stay healthy!

Oh really? It WAS Von Willebrands?! Hmmm....

I'm sorry for your health issues :blowkiss: -- I don't know very much about VWD-- but if Lee's VWD was severe enough to require him to completely abstain from athletic activities and driving, wouldn't it probably be of type 2 or 3? From my understanding, Lee's offspring would likely carry a gene for VWD and his siblings could possibly carry the gene??
I'm anxious to put Padilla's Flowers in the Attic theory to bed and was thinking about what Lee's condition could mean in re: paternity.
Also, do you know if it's possible for VWD to be caused by a drug like Accutane? That's what Cindy seemed to say to the FBI. Thanks for your insight and stay healthy!

I'm not sure about putting Leonard's theory in the attic, just quite yet. I am not sold, but Casey's admissions make it viable.

Admittedly, I didn't read all the info at the Wikipedia link, but I did see the treatment included steroids. Could these have altered Lee's behavior? :waitasec:

We do see the pro athletes + steroids are a bad mix. Forgive my ignorance about this health topic, but I found the treatment intriguing.

I'm not sure about putting Leonard's theory in the attic, just quite yet. I am not sold, but Casey's admissions make it viable.

Admittedly, I didn't read all the info at the Wikipedia link, but I did see the treatment included steroids. Could these have altered Lee's behavior? :waitasec:

We do see the pro athletes + steroids are a bad mix. Forgive my ignorance about this health topic, but I found the treatment intriguing.

I think the steroids which would be used to treat this disorder are different-- body mass-building steroids are anabolic steroids. Steroids used medicinally tend to make one feel really nasty-- anxious, shaky, insomniac and irritable, but nothing akin to the fabled roid rage, in my experience.

And I understand that the new documents add fuel for Leonard's theory -- I'm just not sold on the credibility of a double hearsay statement originating from :furious:Casey Anthony:furious: -- It bothers me that the Anthony's are silent on this issue, especially after reading the most recently released documents.

I'd swear that was gray trunk-type carpeting. If you look up, moving your eyes up, there's almost a black backing -- back of trunk?

The poor wee child looks like she's been crying forever. It wouldn't surprise me if she were on her knees in that picture coming out of a trunk after being locked in there. Hair is sweaty. She's clearly terrified. :(

Cropped picture, maybe?

Heartless cow for a mother little Caylee had.

wish we could see the original.

I am convinced that was taken in the boot of the car. (think you guys call it the trunk).

That's why I was asking..lol..There was something about him but I never got to see his face..Have you?

No, but the top of his head was attractive! LOL!:crazy:

I read up on this.

If this is a child resulting from parent/child incest, it would be more obvious, yet not necessarily obvious. A child resulting from siblings would depend on how many of the genetic traits are shared between the two, and IMO it would have to be a lot for it to stand out, as there are so many different strands to look at.
Lanie

Broadly speaking, Casey inherited 50% of her mother's and 50% of her father's genes.

Same for Lee.

Likewise, Casey and Lee also have 50% of their genes in common. (given the random distribution of crossover, Casey and Lee will have half of their mother genes and half of their father's dna in common ... and these 2 quarters equal a half)

Therefore, on a heritable basis, George and Lee have the SAME percentage of DNA in common with Casey (a half).

Given L = 50% C, G = 50% C

So an offspring of L + C OR G + C would have around 75% of genes in common with Casey (a full 50% of hers as parent, plus half of either father's is common to her also), not the 50% you would normally expect.

Interesting, huh? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member