• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JBean I don't believe the public has been made aware of who looked up those sites of illrepute. All we know is CA was at work and the searches were done by home computer. Where is poster JWB when you need him?
You're correct. It's been theorized that it could have been LA for all we know.

Can anyone direct me to a document or report that shows GA said he didn't see Caylee until they were walking out the door on June 16th at 12:50pm? I've read several posts that disbelieve his statement that they were there for this reason. KC's phone and computer show that she was there. Thanks.

Can anyone direct me to a document or report that shows GA said he didn't see Caylee until they were walking out the door on June 16th at 12:50pm? I've read several posts that disbelieve his statement that they were there for this reason. KC's phone and computer show that she was there. Thanks.
You can also check transcript of GVS interview.

Thanks, but he doesn't say he didn't see them that morning until then. He just said that was the last time that he saw them. If it was a "normal" morning maybe he didn't go into all of the details for that morning. And couldn't it be normal for them to not be up and around earlier than that? Cindy also said that little Caylee slept in KC's room with her most of the time. She probably didn't sleep very well the night of the 15th with all of the fighting and KC on the phone ALL night.

Anything that specifically says he didn't see them that morning until then?

Thanks, but he doesn't say he didn't see them that morning until then. He just said that was the last time that he saw them. If it was a "normal" morning maybe he didn't go into all of the details for that morning. And couldn't it be normal for them to not be up and around earlier than that? Cindy also said that little Caylee slept in KC's room with her most of the time. She probably didn't sleep very well the night of the 15th with all of the fighting and KC on the phone ALL night.

Anything that specifically says he didn't see them that morning until then?
His Sunpass records show that he was out and returned around the time he last saw them.

ETA: this cannot be verified. My apology for not confirming what I had seen posted.

So little Caylee could have gotten up and come out of the room and eaten breakfast, etc while he wasn't home. Possibly in the bedroom getting dressed, playing while waiting for KC to be ready to leave and by then GA had returned and saw them leave?

Why have I seen so many people say they think he's lying about seeing them on the 16th?

So little Caylee could have gotten up and come out of the room and eaten breakfast, etc while he wasn't home. Possibly in the bedroom getting dressed, playing while waiting for KC to be ready to leave and by then GA had returned and saw them leave?

Why have I seen so many people say they think he's lying about seeing them on the 16th?
Well, first it was the 8th, then it was the 9th, then it was the 15th, then it was the 16th...beats me. I guess the thing with the dates and then the remembering EXACTLY what they were both wearing (but couldn't get the dates right), then GA's body language during not one, but 2 interviews on tv...

ETA: deleted sunpass remark

1408856660_b.jpg

Thanks...and I have to apologize to not verifying what I had seen posted...I do NOT see record on George's epass acct for activity on June 16th.
< I will never let it happen again!!!>
But, I still don't believe it happened the way he said it happened.

So he was saying that when he saw them together they were leaving. Weird way to word it, but it could have been because he hadn't seem them together and wanted to stress that they were together. I don't know. GA certainly changed his attitude, but in the beginning I think he was being pretty honest - even approached the police "in secret" from his family because of his concerns. During the interview that he says something like "he'd hate to think that he raised someone that could do something like that", in reference to his concern over the smell in the car. Due to that I feel like he was trying to be as forthcoming as possible. I think he changed after all the ruckus with the digging in the yard, the air samples, etc. due to CA's demands that they show a united force to protect KC and the family and out of denial that Caylee was more than likely dead.

I cannot begin to put myself in GA or CA's position. But GA is a bad liar, it shows all over his face and CA isn't really very good at it either. I guess they had to tell themselves that there was a chance that Caylee was alive and chose to focus only on that because the truth was just too horrible for them to accept. I think they KNOW that KC did it, they just didn't have to face it until Caylee was actually found. Now they have to face that, as well as all of their own behavior. No wonder LA became so quiet and invisible.

Thanks for the info.

Casey called Amy, complaining about the smell. They go to Target to get a gas can.Does Amy ever mention anything about the smell??
What day was this on?
Did they return to Casey's car?
Has anything else been said about the Gaff tape borrowed from Amy?
Why hasn't anyone of her friends gone to visit?
Do you think Casey was hiding out at Tony's because she didn't think her family would find her there?
When Cindy called Amy (upset about trying to find Casey and Caylee,)don't you think she betrayed her friend a little to quick unless she "knew" something wasn't right??
She knew the drama between Casey and Cindy. I think she was a little to eager to involve herself if she thought everything was ok.
Tony,Amy and the other characters in this saga, must have smelled something.I know what garbage smells like that has been setting for a while,it is horrible and everything,clothes,hair ,etc pick up the smell very quick. Did anyone ever comment on the odor?Do you think Amy thought something was wrong when Casey picked her up at the airport?

None of her friends have gone to visit because they all know that she is guilty as sin.

MOO

Casey called Amy, complaining about the smell. They go to Target to get a gas can.Does Amy ever mention anything about the smell??
What day was this on?
Did they return to Casey's car?
Has anything else been said about the Gaff tape borrowed from Amy?
Why hasn't anyone of her friends gone to visit?
Do you think Casey was hiding out at Tony's because she didn't think her family would find her there?
When Cindy called Amy (upset about trying to find Casey and Caylee,)don't you think she betrayed her friend a little to quick unless she "knew" something wasn't right??
She knew the drama between Casey and Cindy. I think she was a little to eager to involve herself if she thought everything was ok.
Tony,Amy and the other characters in this saga, must have smelled something.I know what garbage smells like that has been setting for a while,it is horrible and everything,clothes,hair ,etc pick up the smell very quick. Did anyone ever comment on the odor?Do you think Amy thought something was wrong when Casey picked her up at the airport?
IIRC, Casey had TL's car so Amy wouldn't have been around the car to smell it. Casey had blown AH off on a number of occasions. Casey convinced her she had "misplaced" other trip money prior to her trip to PR. So maybe AH was curious if anything else. I also think she had no choice but listen when she was in the car with CA. Why do you think she was quick to betray her? Cindy expressed her concern for her daughter AND her granddaughter.

Well, Casey and Amy were "best friends" they talked about boys and were going to live together. Casey had told Amy how demanding Cindy could be. When Cindy called Amy, she didn't warn Casey that they were coming.If Amy wasn't concerned that something wasn't right ,I think she would have Called Casey and said," hey your mom called me she is really upset and is looking for you and you better call her."She is so upset, she is even offering to come pick me up so I can show her where you are.'
Do you see what I am saying?
If somewhere in Amy's thought's she knew everything was ok, I think she would have warned Casey that Cindy was on the war path.
I think Amy and Tony know a lot more than we have been given in their transcripts. They both are not talking to the press, which is odd for this group of people.

Well, Casey and Amy were "best friends" they talked about boys and were going to live together. Casey had told Amy how demanding Cindy could be. When Cindy called Amy, she didn't warn Casey that they were coming.If Amy wasn't concerned that something wasn't right ,I think she would have Called Casey and said," hey your mom called me she is really upset and is looking for you and you better call her."She is so upset, she is even offering to come pick me up so I can show her where you are.'
Do you see what I am saying?
If somewhere in Amy's thought's she knew everything was ok, I think she would have warned Casey that Cindy was on the war path.
I think Amy and Tony know a lot more than we have been given in their transcripts. They both are not talking to the press, which is odd for this group of people.
For all we know, Cindy begged her not to say anything and convinced her by expressing her desire to find Caylee. Any time AH had seen Casey, Caylee wasn't around. I think AH was annoyed as all get out. She was being yanked around for a whole month...if not longer. I think AH was VERY curious as to what the truth was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nutphinx