Questions For Websleuthers Part 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda thought LE talked too much too. They wouldn't just ask a question and wait for her to answer, or ask the question again until she answered. I think they were trying to "reason" with an unreasonable person and they just weren't going to get anywhere. It seemed they thought when they confronted her with her lies that she would fess up. Not so with these people. They could have confronted her with a video of her killing her, say smothering her, and she still would deny it - probably say they were playing, wrestling or something. Say she was fine that they put her shoes on after that and grabbed her book and everything was fine.

IMO, with hindsight being 20/20, I'm sure that LE wishes to God they could get a "do-over" but unfortunately I don't really think, at that point, they realized the scope of what or who they were dealing with. It's possible that they may have underestimated her somewhat based upon her physical appearance and demeaner, perhaps it didn't fit into the "mental image" they had of the hardened career criminal type.

Perhaps in addition to underestimating her, they overestimated their own skills & abilities in questioning and/or interrogating a her. There's a reason that they let KC play out her "I've got an office at Universal" fantasy and I don't think that it was just for a "joy ride" or because they had nothing better to do. I think they really thought that the "pie on the face" moment, when KC saw that they were taking it all the way, when she realized that she was caught & cornered in her lies, she'd spill. This may very well be "the case" in these detective's career's that they take with them everywhere they go and re-live over and over again, wishing they hadda, coulda, shoulda...I hope they don't but I also hope that we all as a society wake up and realize that women can be violent and women can kill too and if it had been a man/father in this case we wouldn't be dissecting his family, his upbringing, possible contributing factors like physical conditions and mental illnesses such as DID, OCD, PTSD, BPD, ADHD/ADD, PMS, PPD,...to this extent - in order to come to grips with it. (JMHO)

LE has done a fantastic job. I know those seasoned detectives wanted to bit--slap her for taking up their time, lying ,and trying to look so smug. In the photos of Casey, she is smiling and laughing. She has to have a split personality. JesseG ,said "I don't know the Casey that now sits in jail" He refers to the Casey he knew,as loving and caring, and wanted to build her career around Caylee.
George hadn't worked in the past several years, he was home with Casey and Caylee everyday. When he thought she didn't have a job,why didn't he say anything to Cindy??
I feel Casey, Cindy, and George were ALL responsible for Caylee's death. The are guilty of neglect. Caylee and Casey were gone for 31 days...from their home. I believe this is why the A's actions seem so strange to us, because we would not have let a month go by with out checking to see if everything was on the up and up. Why didn't George, since he wasn't working go check on them? Kelsey's mom was sentenced to 18 years for enabling child abuse, The A's are just as guilty, in my opinion.

my bold....

The loving, caring KC that Jesse claims he knew, lied about being pregnant, lied about Jesse being the Daddy, didn't want DNA tests done, cheated on him, stole money from him, & dumped him.......I think there been a few lies about her *career* the last couple years, too.

I'm beginning to think Jesse wants to be a defense witness

my bold....

The loving, caring KC that Jesse claims he knew, lied about being pregnant, lied about Jesse being the Daddy, didn't want DNA tests done, cheated on him, stole money from him, & dumped him.......I think there been a few lies about her *career* the last couple years, too.

Dear Lord in heaven I hope not

That being said, guilt is a powerful thing, especially the
guilt we carry that really isn't even ours. The KC's of the world never feel guilt, they leave that menial chore to everyone around them. :furious:

my bold....

It does seem that Jesse has rewritten history for some reason. Maybe he doesn't want to admit, perhaps even to himself, that he almost hitched his wagon to someone so evil. On the other hand, he wouldn't be such a sympathetic character if he admitted that he knew all about Casey's lies and selfish behavior and was smitten with her anyway. I really have to wonder about that boy.

It does seem that Jesse has rewritten history for some reason. Maybe he doesn't want to admit, perhaps even to himself, that he almost hitched his wagon to someone so evil. On the other hand, he wouldn't be such a sympathetic character if he admitted that he knew all about Casey's lies and selfish behavior and was smitten with her anyway. I really have to wonder about that boy.

I completely agree with that. I believe he knew she was a chronic liar; doesn't seem possible to be around her and NOT know this. Like everyone else, he chose to overlook it until it got out of hand, ie..Caylee missing. MOO

my bold....

Just like when Casey bent over backwards to please Tony - her new boyfriend...I have no doubt that for a while she came across to Jesse like the perfect girl. She wanted him. She clearly wasn't perfect - she was already pregnant and tried to force that on Jesse. No telling what else went on that he never knew of. But he was probably blind to it because he loved her.

After having Caylee she probably started to feel trapped. Trapped with Caylee and trapped with Jesse. I have a feeling Casey realized she was still attractive to other men...and liked the attention. That is probably why she dumped Jesse and went on her own. She just craved more and more freedom and thrived on the attention she received from men. She loved leading these guys on.

I don't think she suddenly changed to a different person. I think she had her problems from the beginning...and just grew into this beast we see today.

Just like when Casey bent over backwards to please Tony - her new boyfriend...I have no doubt that for a while she came across to Jesse like the perfect girl. She wanted him. She clearly wasn't perfect - she was already pregnant and tried to force that on Jesse. No telling what else went on that he never knew of. But he was probably blind to it because he loved her.

After having Caylee she probably started to feel trapped. Trapped with Caylee and trapped with Jesse. I have a feeling Casey realized she was still attractive to other men...and liked the attention. That is probably why she dumped Jesse and went on her own. She just craved more and more freedom and thrived on the attention she received from men. She loved leading these guys on.

I don't think she suddenly changed to a different person. I think she had her problems from the beginning...and just grew into this beast we see today.

His initial comments to LE. "Casey is a pathological liar, her lies, I would term Diablolical" ( I think that is when Cindy decided to turn on him) When 1 finger is pointing at you 3 are pointing back.

" A Leopard Doesn't Change It's Spots ":liar:

His initial comments to LE. "Casey is a pathological liar, her lies, I would term Diablolical" ( I think that is when Cindy decided to turn on him) When 1 finger is pointing at you 3 are pointing back.

Yes - and I love that because Cindy was the one that called her own daughter a sociopath!

You are on the money though that I think he saw things that weren't right with Casey from the beginning. He just doesn't want to think he would be involved with someone who would do what she is accused of doing. Who would? But his statements are inconsistent. So she wasn't like she is now...but she was a pathological liar. Huh?

Just like when Casey bent over backwards to please Tony - her new boyfriend...I have no doubt that for a while she came across to Jesse like the perfect girl. She wanted him. She clearly wasn't perfect - she was already pregnant and tried to force that on Jesse. No telling what else went on that he never knew of. But he was probably blind to it because he loved her. . . . . . . . .

I agree. It's easy when you are in love with someone to overlook their faults, or try to explain away their behavior. Until you can't deny it any more. I think this is where JG is.

I don't think she suddenly changed to a different person. I think she had her problems from the beginning...and just grew into this beast we see today.[/QUOTE]

Above in bold: I agree, but I think somewhere in the last year or so her mental illness took a sharp downturn.

IDK....the more I see (& hear) from him, the more my hinky meter goes off.

You can sure admit someone you know has problems (don't we all ??..:crazy:), while at the same time saying you would never suspect them of harming/killing their children.

IDK....the more I see (& hear) from him, the more my hinky meter goes off.

You can sure admit someone you know has problems (don't we all ??..:crazy:), while at the same time saying you would never suspect them of harming/killing their children.

He seems like a good kid to me, very young, sheltered and naive. I try to keep in mind that he is looking at Casey with life experience that involves graduating high school two years ago. I am sure I missed things at that age that would be screaming warning signs to me now. If he comes from a well balanced "normal" family he would have no reference to frame Casey in other than a good mom.

KC fooled a lot of people for a looooooong time with her act. Look at HOW MANY of her friends and relatives say she was a 'good and loving mother'. I just think she was a very accomplished liar and those people gullibly belived the BS she was dishing out. I mean who can go to the lengths she did to convince so many people that she actually had a job for TWO YEARS? Oh my goodness!

I think he has admitted it in the past. Clearly he told everyone the story about how she lied to him about being the father. He also said she was a diabolical liar. Despite those things, I think he is truly shocked at what she did and never saw it coming. I am sure he also doesn't want people to think he did see it coming and never raised a finger to help Caylee.
My hinky meter goes off with him only because I still just don't feel he is as awesome as he appears to get away with on tv. I could be completely off base...but it doesn't seem like he or Casey had much in the way of solid plans for the future. Both living at home, both with job issues, etc. JMO.

IIRC.....In June KC was still lying to her parents about being pregnant. I wonder when she told Jesse ?.......they only started dating in Jan., I think that's why he ended up doing the DNA tests.

KC *might* have really wanted Tony, but I think others she kinda strung along 'cause they *might* come in handy.

Yep, I forgot about that

IIRC.....In June KC was still lying to her parents about being pregnant. I wonder when she told Jesse ?.......they only started dating in Jan., I think that's why he ended up doing the DNA tests.

KC *might* have really wanted Tony, but I think others she kinda strung along 'cause they *might* come in handy.

I believe I remembered that Jesse said Caylee was born after they had been together about 8 months - which is of course shy of a normal 9 month pregnancy. That was why he was suspicious and did the test. I have no idea when she told him...but I think I remember Rev. G saying he could tell when he first met her. But she denied it then. So she lied for a little bit to Jesse too.

As far as KC and Tony went...yes...I think she wanted Tony. Perhaps because of his lifestyle too - she seemed to thrive at Fusion. But I think she also needed the attention she got from the other guys. Notice how she seemed to string along that one LE guy on the instant messages? He kept asking her to come over and she kept making excuses. I think she loved being pursued....but I doubt she really cared for the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member