Questions you'd like answers to...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much. I had heard that the garland was taken off the spiral staircase banister before the 911 call. True? Radaronline.com video would show if it really was off.

Also since JonBenet had garland in her hair, it was mentioned, could they have been fighting on the staircase and she got hung on the garland somehow? The stairs are open in the back could she have fallen through and hung like halfway down. I don't like those stairs being open like that. Moo.
You're welcome. This pic is a crime scene photo, so it doesn't appear that garland was removed before the 911 call.

I personally don't put a lot of stock in the garland bits being in her hair. If you look at some of those pinterest pics, you can't see any of it there, so I doubt if there was much. It's also noteworthy that all the Christmas decorations were stored in the so-called wine room where JB's body was, so maybe the bits got in her hair while she was there or while she was on the floor just outside that room.

Because of how the AR is worded, I don't think she was hung. It says "ligature strangulation". This is a distinct term that would preclude hanging.
"Ligature strangulation is a type of strangulation that occurs with the use of a mass that is not the body weight. In other words, ligature strangulation does not require suspension of the physical body. Instead, it requires the use of a cord-like object, such as a rope."

Oh, I'm no DNA analyst at all. But - what? Is this what came back from BODE? Very strange that an IDI is using this to support their theory. It says, "contains mixture of at least two individuals", which supports all of the recent news about how wrong Mary Lacy was.
My verdict = Bogus.

Oh I agree. It was not known to be a composite until recently and as was the case with the grand jury verdict, we were mislead for YEARS!

THIS is pretty damning. "More than two people." "Should not be considered a single source profile."

I saw an interview with John recently wherein he said JonBenet was very proud to have been named after him. As this is John, it may well be a lie, but I can see this troubling Billboard Burke a bit, especially if little sister liked to bring it up. Just another little thing...

Billboard Burke? Gee... I would have thought your nickname for him would have been Bash JonBenet's Brain into a Bloody Pulp Burke.

Billboard Burke? Gee... I would have thought your nickname for him would have been Bash JonBenet's Brain into a Bloody Pulp Burke.
Far too gruesome. Actually I'm toying with icedtea4burke.

attachment.php

Attachments

• AnatomyColdCase222.jpg
    AnatomyColdCase222.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 743
An IDI slapped this together and called it a full profile. It doesn't look like a full profile to me. What say ya?

DNA in doubt

Well I don't know anything about DNA or where this information came from, but the column for "Intruder" looks like JAR's blood standard numbers that were on the pages released recently. I don't know how to link, but the pages were on the thread "Breaking News New DNA..." at the bottom of this page. On page 8 post #107 from Ambitioned (thank you) it has the pages from Bode and the 3rd set of documents have the blood standard for JBR, BR, PR, JR and JAR. It looks like those numbers on whatever report this is corresponds pretty much with JAR's blood standard for each locus? Am I comparing them correctly?

Well I don't know anything about DNA or where this information came from, but the column for "Intruder" looks like JAR's blood standard numbers that were on the pages released recently. I don't know how to link, but the pages were on the thread "Breaking News New DNA..." at the bottom of this page. On page 8 post #107 from Ambitioned (thank you) it has the pages from Bode and the 3rd set of documents have the blood standard for JBR, BR, PR, JR and JAR. It looks like those numbers on whatever report this is corresponds pretty much with JAR's blood standard for each locus? Am I comparing them correctly?

There are similarities.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 3-1b29160f8d.jpg
    3-1b29160f8d.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 701
  • SCAN_20161102_134234645_002.jpg
    SCAN_20161102_134234645_002.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 674
Thank you for the welcome, I will try to figure out how to add my siggy to the thank you note meara.

And thanks for the added information kanzz.

I did know that JR had the older son, but I figured maybe he'd follow suit with his oldest child from his second marriage. I did not know the tidbit about seeing the name Burke on a sign, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good Morning: I am a recent member. Having one hell-ov-a-time trying to figure out how to "Post" comments. Can you tell me how this is done? My member name is Forensic Profiler would appreciate any help you can provide. Ron Rice a.k.a. Forensic Profiler

Good Morning: I am a recent member. Having one hell-ov-a-time trying to figure out how to "Post" comments. Can you tell me how this is done? My member name is Forensic Profiler would appreciate any help you can provide. Ron Rice a.k.a. Forensic Profiler

I notice this is your 4th post. I don't wish to sound flippant but perhaps you could elaborate on what particular problem you are having, because your post appears just fine.

If you mean you need help replying to other people's posts, you click where it says "reply with quote" and then type your message in the box, right underneath the person's comment in the box, after the
brackets.

Thank you Cranberry and Buttons!

Well, I wasn't going to post about this yet, but changed my mind at the last minute. Also I'm not sure which thread to post it in so I'll drop it here. Might as well do it on this new year eve.

Imagine if you could have just 6 or 7 seconds of pure, unadulterated TRUTH about what was going on in that house that night. 6 or 7 seconds where they thought no one was listening.

We HAVE IT. But the actual content of that glimpse into reality seems to barely be talked about, and the transcript of those enhanced words is NOT correct. What if I told you I believe the correct transcript of the enhanced audio could be much more incriminating. MUCH more.

Having listened to the enhanced audio thousands and thousands of times now, at multitudes of varying speeds, I am confident two major portions of the transcript are wrong.

But first, let me ask you, what would you expect to hear on that enhanced audio, if the story as told by the R's is true. You might expect to hear things like:

Where could she be??
Could they still be in the house??
Get a weapon! What if they are still here?!
Keep Burke close, keep him safe!
Stay together until the police get here.
Look everywhere for her!
Jonbenet can you hear US!?!? HONEY??
Do you see any sign of her?
Who could have done this?!?
Look outside, could she be out there?

Obviously I could go on for hours, but the point is that once the caller thinks she has hung up the phone, the conversation should in some way support the narrative just presented to 911, if the story is true.

Instead, we hear a man angrily bark at someone. Who is this man and why is he angry at one of the remaining people in the house? I think we know who he is and most of what he says. Does it fit the narrative? Of course not.

At the end we have a child asking a question. Does it fit the narrative?

What has been mostly overlooked is the two MIDDLE phrases in the enhanced audio. They have been reported to say either "Help me Jesus. Help me Jesus." or alternatively "What did you do? Help me Jesus."

I am 100% certain the two phrases actually spoken are neither of those suggested.

Everyone seems satisfied that the audio revealed the child was awake and the story that he was asleep is a lie. Yes, that is huge, but what if the smoking gun we've all dreamed of for the last 20 years is the middle two phrases?

For example, what if the middle two phrases directly references the staging and/or the need to obscure the truth?

I'm not ready to post my transcript yet. Not yet.

What I WILL do is encourage each of you to download the enhanced audio. It can be found on Youtube from a segment of the CBS special. Use any of the number of sites available to save youtube video. Then download free audio & video software that allows you to adjust the playback speed and create a repeating loop of segments of the audio. Good free ones can be found called Wavepad and videopad.

I'd suggest loading up the video in wavepad and then saving just the audio of the enhanced audio. Then open that audio and get to work.

Listen to it hundreds of times at normal speed. You'll quickly hear a couple of syllables that don't match up to the suggested translation.

Then start adjusting playback speed. Play the recording at 80% speed and loop it. Loop just the parts you are stuck on, and even just individual words within the phrases. Try 60% speed. 40%. 25%. Listen to it hundreds or thousands of times, over multiple sessions. Think, think some more and come back and listen more.

You will soon realize why the rough, merged together "surface" sounds, sound very similar to the suggested translation, but that different statements with additional syllables lay below the surface.

All my opinion, and my 2 cents.

Happy new year.

Edited to add: I would suspect the CBS team knows there is more to the middle phrases of the recording. I would imagine they were content to demonstrate that three people could be heard on it, including what sounds like a child.

Well, I wasn't going to post about this yet, but changed my mind at the last minute. Also I'm not sure which thread to post it in so I'll drop it here. Might as well do it on this new year eve.

Imagine if you could have just 6 or 7 seconds of pure, unadulterated TRUTH about what was going on in that house that night. 6 or 7 seconds where they thought no one was listening.

We HAVE IT. But the actual content of that glimpse into reality seems to barely be talked about, and the transcript of those enhanced words is NOT correct. What if I told you I believe the correct transcript of the enhanced audio could be much more incriminating. MUCH more.

Having listened to the enhanced audio thousands and thousands of times now, at multitudes of varying speeds, I am confident two major portions of the transcript are wrong.

But first, let me ask you, what would you expect to hear on that enhanced audio, if the story as told by the R's is true. You might expect to hear things like:

Where could she be??
Look everywhere for her!

Obviously I could go on for hours, but the point is that once the caller thinks she has hung up the phone, the conversation should in some way support the narrative just presented to 911, if the story is true.

Instead, we hear a man angrily bark at someone. Who is this man and why is he angry at one of the remaining people in the house? I think we know who he is and most of what he says. Does it fit the narrative? Of course not.

What has been mostly overlooked is the two MIDDLE phrases in the enhanced audio. They have been reported to say either "Help me Jesus. Help me Jesus." or alternatively "What did you do? Help me Jesus."

I am 100% certain the two phrases actually spoken are neither of those suggested.

Everyone seems satisfied that the audio revealed the child was awake and the story that he was asleep is a lie. Yes, that is huge, but what if the smoking gun we've all dreamed of for the last 20 years is the middle two phrases?

For example, what if the middle two phrases directly references the staging and/or the need to obscure the truth?

What I WILL do is encourage each of you to download the enhanced audio. It can be found on Youtube from a segment of the CBS special. Use any of the number of sites available to save youtube video. Then download free audio & video software that allows you to adjust the playback speed and create a repeating loop of segments of the audio. Good free ones can be found called Wavepad and videopad.

I'd suggest loading up the video in wavepad and then saving just the audio of the enhanced audio. Then open that audio and get to work.

Listen to it hundreds of times at normal speed. You'll quickly hear a couple of syllables that don't match up to the suggested translation.

Then start adjusting playback speed. Play the recording at 80% speed and loop it. Loop just the parts you are stuck on, and even just individual words within the phrases. Try 60% speed. 40%. 25%. Listen to it hundreds or thousands of times, over multiple sessions. Think, think some more and come back and listen more.

You will soon realize why the rough, merged together "surface" sounds, sound very similar to the suggested translation, but that different statements with additional syllables lay below the surface.

Happy new year.

Edited to add: I would suspect the CBS team knows there is more to the middle phrases of the recording. I would imagine they were content to demonstrate that three people could be heard on it, including what sounds like a child.
I've searched and searched in the past, and I haven't been able to find a decent copy of that audio anywhere. The only audio online, to my knowledge, is third generation. And imo, what they did on the CBS program was basically just for dramatic effect. The audio had already been interpreted after it was enhanced at Aerospace Corporation in 1997, and CBS was basically play-acting a new interpretation of the audio (which was most likely a second generation copy at best). If you can recommend a specific link, I'd like to give it another whirl.

ETA: pbworks info:
http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w/page/11682511/The 911 Call#AerospaceCorporationAnalysis

Where could she be??
Look everywhere for her!

Happy new year.

It sounds like PR and JR are separately talking to Burke. Patsy could be saying "How could you do this?" On the CBS Clip that is what I hear. Moo.

Where could she be??
Look everywhere for her!

Happy new year.

PR could be calling BR sweetie, first. "Sweetie how could you do this?" .... moo.

The GJ would be correct, JR and BR covered for Burke.

there's a recording of the 911 call here at acandyrose http://www.acandyrose.com/patsy911-FFJ.mp3
Thank you.

I downloaded it and the wavepad software. After listening and playing around with it for quite a while, I'm just not sure that I'm willing to re-work this and invest my time in something that might just be an effort in frustration and futility for me right now. So for now, I'm just going to have to trust that the original copy - the one that the BPD has and that has been analyzed by the pros - is some very good evidence and that they know much more than I ever will.

That being said - I'm sure I'll come back to this and play around with it later. But for now, it's aggravating me.

Thank you.

I downloaded it and the wavepad software. After listening and playing around with it for quite a while, I'm just not sure that I'm willing to re-work this and invest my time in something that might just be an effort in frustration and futility for me right now. So for now, I'm just going to have to trust that the original copy - the one that the BPD has and that has been analyzed by the pros - is some very good evidence and that they know much more than I ever will.

That being said - I'm sure I'll come back to this and play around with it later. But for now, it's aggravating me.
This may help, kanzz:

http://www.nch.com.au/wavepad/tutorial.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members