Questions you'd like answers to...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye, it's weird. The only thing I can think of is a form of punishment or even mistreatment. Eventhough they spend more money on her appearance as others do in a lifetime, the girl felt ugly. Then you Burke with his scatological problems.
And Patsy being nonchalant about anything that could effect their appearance doesn't make much sense either. There seems to be a pattern.

People couldn't see her panties, so it just didn't matter before. Just throw a $3000 dollar pageant dress over those stained up panties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Maybe this is a dumb question but what would possess someone to digitally abuse a 6 year old girl? Is it an adult sicko prepping her for worst sexual abuse? Or would a 10 year old really do something like that as a bullying behavior?

Can somebody provide a link saying who released all of the pageant videos and photos of JBR? Did PR release any of them? TIA.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

People couldn't see her panties, so it just didn't matter before. Just throw a $3000 dollar pageant dress over those stained up panties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I've read accounts of people bringing home her stained underwear. That's pretty visible to the outside world.
JBR was highly intelligent, could walk, read, sing and dance at an early age, but she was not potty trained at the age of 6 and mom didn't care as long as she wore the same outfit...

My question:
These beauty pageants, are they age restricted or do/did they have them in all ages?

Maybe this is a dumb question but what would possess someone to digitally abuse a 6 year old girl? Is it an adult sicko prepping her for worst sexual abuse? Or would a 10 year old really do something like that as a bullying behavior?

Digital penetration is classic grooming technique, Mee. For exactly the reason you give: to prepare for worse yet by an adult sicko, which I still believe. I've never heard of a 10-year-old doing it, but it might happen.

I know they got home around 10pm. What time did the Ramsay family leave the home to visit friends on the night JonBenet was murdered

I've read accounts of people bringing home her stained underwear. That's pretty visible to the outside world.
JBR was highly intelligent, could walk, read, sing and dance at an early age, but she was not potty trained at the age of 6 and mom didn't care as long as she wore the same outfit...

My question:
These beauty pageants, are they age restricted or do/did they have them in all ages?

They are usually from babies all the way up through teens, supposedly leading up to state pageants/nationals/internationals. The different age groups are staggered in times when they are on stage so it can make for a long day depending on how many entries are in each category. The pageant circuit is a money-maker for the people who hold the competitions and all sorts of related businesses, from the clothing to hair, to "flippers," etc. Flippers are false teeth used to fill in the space when young kids start to lose their baby teeth.

Has it been discussed before, that there is a large freezer in the boiler room?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Source: Paula Woodward video
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIpISsUtk7LemdNDHAz4ycA

Attachments

• ramsey boiler room1.jpg
    ramsey boiler room1.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 673
  • ramsey boiler room2.jpg
    ramsey boiler room2.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 672
I'd like to know if the Ramseys knew the Grand Jury voted to indict them. In this interview with Larry King from 2002, Patsy seems to use the Grand Jury as "proof" of their innocence. It starts at 1:40 on the attached:

[video=youtube;g9etULSeXMs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9etULSeXMs[/video]

I'd like to know if the Ramseys knew the Grand Jury voted to indict them. In this interview with Larry King from 2002, Patsy seems to use the Grand Jury as "proof" of their innocence. It starts at 1:40 on the attached:
Anyone would have a hard time trying to convince me they didn't know -- what with the incestuous relationship their lawyers had with the DA's office, the possibility of local lawyers whispering to other lawyers what happened with the GJ, etc., etc. But what the Ramseys (and their lawyers) didn't know was that over decade later, the public would find out about the True Bills. Here is what the Ramseys wrote about this in their book DOI:

“I must report to you that I and my prosecutorial team believe we do not have sufficient evidence to warrant the filing of charges against anyone who has been investigated at this time,” Hunter concluded.

I couldn’t believe my ears. The battered justice system had creaked and shuddered, but it had worked! We had not been indicted!

Patsy hugged me and we stood there in relief, staring at the television screen. People would have to finally see the jury’s decision as our vindication. I was so choked up, I was about ready to cry. We weren’t going to jail!

Needless to say, we were extremely relieved. Even though it was wonderful to be in the home of our friends the Archuletas, we wanted to get out of Boulder as quickly as possible. But I realized we hadn’t made any plans for returning to Atlanta. We were so mentally prepared for indictment, we simply hadn’t thought about the possibility of being free to leave!

I think they knew ahead of Hunter's announcement that the GJ had returned True Bills and were for that reason prepared to turn themselves in. No proof of that -- JMHO.

ETA: Notice that in just these four paragraphs, there are four (count 'em) four exclamation points!)

Oh of course they knew. That's just Patsy spreading false truths again. Most of the public were probably unaware of what really happened with the GJ so saying they were cleared sounds great on tv. "GJ didn't indict us" and "DNA cleared us" is what a lot of people believe who don't take time to find out what's really going on.

[video=youtube;g9etULSeXMs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9etULSeXMs[/video]

Well, let's say that they did know. That would mean they were lying. Shocking, I know.

OTOH, if they didn't know, at what point did their lawyers find out? Because it was a few years before the Brennan article that Michael Tracey shot off his big mouth and revealed a conversation with Bryan Morgan of Haddon, Morgan & Foreman where Morgan praised Alex Hunter for standing up to the GJ.

Does anyone remember when PR bleached JB's hair last - if that is known?

It's been mentioned, though that's the first I've seen of it. There was some theory that it had been moved and that may have been the scraping sound heard by the neighbor.

It's been mentioned, though that's the first I've seen of it. There was some theory that it had been moved and that may have been the scraping sound heard by the neighbor.
sorry, this was in reference to the freezer in the WC.

This was a question I purposed several years ago. Why would an intruder who was he&% bent on doing something horrific to JonBenet, NOT rape her? He could have done anything in the supposed hours he had her to himself. Why stop at "digital penetration"? An IDI poster told me that this was the murderer's fantasy. To digitally penetrate JBR, leave a ransom note and kill her.

This was a question I purposed several years ago. Why would an intruder who was he&% bent on doing something horrific to JonBenet, NOT rape her? He could have done anything in the supposed hours he had her to himself. Why stop at "digital penetration"? An IDI poster told me that this was the murderer's fantasy. To digitally penetrate JBR, leave a ransom note and kill her.

Yeah, because that makes total sense - and get nothing for your troubles! Some kidnappers are just stupid, right?

I think the R's went too far in trying to distance themselves from the crime. They didn't leave prints on the RN when there should have been prints.

They denied almost every single little thing that actually happened after they returned home.

We know the kids were still up because JBR ate pineapple. BR said he stayed up. The parents told police the children went straight to bed.

The R's said they had never seen the flashlight, but then admitted it was John's.

PR stated she had never seen JBR's floral pants but friends and family remember Patsy telling them about them at the time she bought them.

Didn't know about the suitcase contents.

It's the quantity of out and out LIES that are most telling of all. And the ransom note.

They obviously thought the police were more stupid than they actually turned out to be. PR didn't think they would take the notepad and look right through it to the centre.

My question: Where has BR been hiding for the past 20 years? We keep getting told that he has a job in a 'hi tech industry' but nobody seems to know what it is called or where it is.

I reckon BR has been in some kind of institution. If he was the killer of his sister then he would have had to have undergone therapy of some kind and would have been supervised around other children at all times.

Just looking at him as he is today.......would you want to be in a darkened room with him for any length of time?

The GJ knew he was the culprit and I am wondering if some kind of plea bargain was made. BR won't be named as the killer as long as he undergoes a LOT of therapy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee