Questions you'd like answers to...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't wrap my head around that their first priority was to stage a kidnapping hoax. The first thing I would have done was to call for medical help - even if my daughter appeared dead. You can sure tell where their priorities were.

JR gave an interview to a media outlet but I can't remember which one or if PR was there. The news person asked a question or made a comment about the tragedy. I can't remember all the details exactly (stupid brain!) but I will never forget the look on JR's face when he said:

"The real tragedy here" (with some variation of,) "is how we have been misrepresented in the press."

The real tragedy here...

That first part is a direct quote. It was one of the weirdest things I've seen and heard in relation to this case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The word "Jesus" is no where in the enhanced audio from the CBS special. Honestly, that's the easiest mistake to pick out.

My humble opinion would be to not post what you *think* you hear until you've studied the tape for at least a week and listened to it 1,000 times.

You aren't going to listen to this audio 10 times and know what was said.

The word "Jesus" is no where in the enhanced audio from the CBS special. Honestly, that's the easiest mistake to pick out.

My humble opinion would be to not post what you *think* you hear until you've studied the tape for at least a week and listened to it 1,000 times.

Dude, you are such a tease!!

If you remember what I wrote before regarding what I heard on the tape, can you tell me if I'm close to what you think?

I have the opposite opinion. Listen to it once, with the best headphones you can and WITHOUT any subtitles. If you listen to it 1000 times you're goin' be playing mind games with yourself.

JR gave an interview to a media outlet but I can't remember which one or if PR was there. The news person asked a question or made a comment about the tragedy. I can't remember all the details exactly (stupid brain!) but I will never forget the look on JR's face when he said:

"The real tragedy here" (with some variation of,) "is how we have been misrepresented in the press."

The real tragedy here...

That first part is a direct quote. It was one of the weirdest things I've seen and heard in relation to this case.

They've said variations on that a few times and it never ceases to amaze me. It's amazing how many of their comments come off as selfish and misguided - like they really don't know what innocent people would sound like and are taking a guess. And failing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I've been listening to the final 7 seconds file repeatedly and while it sounds like just mostly static, I still believe I can hear Patsy's voice saying "It IS true." (or something to that effect, the bold being my emphasis on the inflection I hear). I've looped it five times here if anyone else wants to have a listen.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ch5oyubxigcdiy/jbr-911-final7secs-looped-patsy-voice.wav?dl=0

This doesn't fit with my pet theory of both JR and PR being complicit with a cover up from before the phone call. Nor does it shed any light on BR's involvement. But what if she really did say that on the recording? Would it support the idea that JR was questioning her over the whole Ransom note?

It's all just speculation, of course, and MOO.

Edited to add: I've been using a free version of Audacity.

Thanks for the info about his whereabouts. I've just had this major hinky alarm about BR since yesterday morning and I'd like to follow up, but I doubt I'll be able to.

What do you mean? Are there any missing bodies around those areas? Just curious? I have had hinky alarms about him for YEARS.

Pprobably the clearest version of the phone call we will ever hear is what we heard on the CBS Special.

Unless some future technology can clear the tape a little better.

So I've been listening to the final 7 seconds file repeatedly and while it sounds like just mostly static, I still believe I can hear Patsy's voice saying "It IS true." (or something to that effect, the bold being my emphasis on the inflection I hear). I've looped it five times here if anyone else wants to have a listen.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ch5oyubxigcdiy/jbr-911-final7secs-looped-patsy-voice.wav?dl=0

This doesn't fit with my pet theory of both JR and PR being complicit with a cover up from before the phone call. Nor does it shed any light on BR's involvement. But what if she really did say that on the recording? Would it support the idea that JR was questioning her over the whole Ransom note?

It's all just speculation, of course, and MOO.

Edited to add: I've been using a free version of Audacity.
I cannot download or hear this .... is there anyway to send again differently? TIA.

Pprobably the clearest version of the phone call we will ever hear is what we heard on the CBS Special.

Unless some future technology can clear the tape a little better.

Has anybody posted 911 call audio from the CBS special? I agree, it was light years clearer than anything I've heard.

What do you mean? Are there any missing bodies around those areas? Just curious? I have had hinky alarms about him for YEARS.
Part of me is hesitant to say - but I find it annoying when people tease, so I won't do that. People keep talking about why, if BDI, he wouldn't have killed again; which is a moot point, imo, because he was only ~10. But he was most likely disordered.. I think most of us can agree.

I've been saying for some time that I think BR was a "callous-unemotional" as a kid. There is evidence that these kids might likely develop to become adults with a personality disorder. BR exhibits symptoms of a personality disorder, especially on the Phil show and by his lying.

The thing that suddenly hit me out of the blue upon awakening 1/1, and has been eating away at me ever since is this: arson. And I'm not making an accusation, I just can't shake this hinky feeling.

"Over 1/3 of arsonists have a personality disorder."
source: http://jaapl.org/content/jaapl/23/4/547.full.pdf

15% of all American adults (over 30 million people) meet the diagnostic criteria for at least one personality disorder. The most frequently found disorder among arsonists is an antisocial personality disorder.
The hallmark of a future arsonist is an adolescent with a conduct disorder. Behaviors associated with a conduct disorder include aggression, cruelty to people and animals, destruction of property, deceitfulness, theft, and disregard of parental or school rules. Youths with conduct disorders persistently violate the rights of others.
[we've always wondered about the R's dogs, haven't we?]
http://www.officer.com/article/10249289/inside-an-arsonists-mind

Michigan stats:
http://www.lansingmi.gov/735/Arson

Off the subject--- but, I wish Fleet, Jr and Daphne White would speak to Burke's character/behavior as a child. I know FaceBook can be a total charade, but by looking at their profiles, they both appear to have grown up to be very successful and wonderfully adjusted, accomplished adults. It does make me so sad to wonder what Jonbenet may be like today...

Also, Fleet, Sr. needs to refile lawsuit to release the rest of the GJ proceedings!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 9b3.png
    9b3.png
    445.2 KB · Views: 400
"Over 1/3 of arsonists have a personality disorder."
source: http://jaapl.org/content/jaapl/23/4/547.full.pdf

15% of all American adults (over 30 million people) meet the diagnostic criteria for at least one personality disorder. The most frequently found disorder among arsonists is an antisocial personality disorder.
The hallmark of a future arsonist is an adolescent with a conduct disorder. Behaviors associated with a conduct disorder include aggression, cruelty to people and animals, destruction of property, deceitfulness, theft, and disregard of parental or school rules. Youths with conduct disorders persistently violate the rights of others.
[we've always wondered about the R's dogs, haven't we?]
http://www.officer.com/article/10249289/inside-an-arsonists-mind

Michigan stats:
http://www.lansingmi.gov/735/Arson

Ah now we're talking. Yes he definitely does have a personality disorder IMO. It would be worthwhile to check into arson cases.

Yes we always wondered about the R's dogs. Not for one minute did I think Jacques was sent away only for trips.

Why did the GJ believe the R's permitted a child to be "unreasonably placed in a situation which posed a threat of injury to the child's life or health, which resulted in the death of JonBenet Ramsey?" All roads lead back to BR!

*snip*
Why did the GJ believe the R's permitted a child to be "unreasonably placed in a situation which posed a threat of injury to the child's life or health, which resulted in the death of JonBenet Ramsey?" All roads lead back to BR!

If counts IV (a) and VII were the only counts against each John and Patsy, then they would have been labeled as counts I and II.

Off the subject--- but, I wish Fleet, Jr and Daphne White would speak to Burke's character/behavior as a child. I know FaceBook can be a total charade, but by looking at their profiles, they both appear to have grown up to be very successful and wonderfully adjusted, accomplished adults. It does make me so sad to wonder what Jonbenet may be like today...

Also, Fleet, Sr. needs to refile lawsuit to release the rest of the GJ proceedings!
This really doesn't matter but I feel like being pedantic!

There are actually three Fleet Whites. Fleet White Sr is FW's father. FW is technically Fleet White Jr and FW's son is Fleet White III. I was just reading something about that the other day. I agree, I would like to hear from FWIII and Daphne (well, and FW and PW as well) though it's highly unlikely.

I always thought it was funny that John's lawyers (Haddon, Wood) paid lip service to the idea of wanting the full GJ record disclosed but neither of them ever made a move or tried to help Fleet or Charlie Brennen do it! But, you know, sounded like good PR to the 99% of viewers who know little about the case. [emoji849]

This really doesn't matter but I feel like being pedantic!

There are actually three Fleet Whites. Fleet White Sr is FW's father. FW is technically Fleet White Jr and FW's son is Fleet White III. I was just reading something about that the other day. I agree, I would like to hear from FWIII and Daphne (well, and FW and PW as well) though it's highly unlikely.

I always thought it was funny that John's lawyers (Haddon, Wood) paid lip service to the idea of wanting the full GJ record disclosed but neither of them ever made a move or tried to help Fleet or Charlie Brennen do it! But, you know, sounded like good PR to the 99% of viewers who know little about the case. [emoji849]

Thank you for correcting me!
You know LW could get the entire GJ proceedings released if he so wanted..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay