Ramsey house for sale again

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do you think they will exhume the body this time,it should have been done back when Smit came along with this theory.
The R's said well it could prove there was an intruder but it still doesn't tell who the intruder is so it's not worth it.Somehow I understand that and I think they were also afraid that even if stun gun marks are proven to be true people will still say,hey but there are other things that point to you.
But it could also mean that they knew exactly those aren't stun gun marks.
Dunno if it can be proven though after all the time.Too many things weren't done at the right time in this case.

Assuming that IDI,I don't think that he would have stun gunned her.Maybe he put the tape on her mouth so she couldn't scream when he took her to the basement.But I think he wanted her awake and he wanted for her to suffer.Because in his sick mind he was actually hurting JR.

Do you think they will exhume the body this time,it should have been done back when Smit came along with this theory.
The R's said well it could prove there was an intruder but it still doesn't tell who the intruder is so it's not worth it.Somehow I understand that and I think they were also afraid that even if stun gun marks are proven to be true people will still say,hey but there are other things that point to you.
But it could also mean that they knew exactly those aren't stun gun marks.
Dunno if it can be proven though after all the time.Too many things weren't done at the right time in this case.

It's too late to exhume the body and get any meaningful information on the stun gun marks. The BPD and DA had the authority to exhume the body--Steve Thomas says it would have become a media event, and they decided against it. What John Ramsey said is they laid JBR to rest, and he couldn't make the decision to exhume her body, and he didn't care if conclusive proof those were stun gun marks would point more to his innocence. It's not that easy for a citizen to exhume a body anyway. They have to go through the courts. This was the BPD investigation--they should have done their job.....and Meyer should have called in additional experts during the autopsy. He should have known about the Boggs case--afterall, you'd think coroners would be cognizant of others mistakes and learn from them.

It's too late to exhume the body and get any meaningful information on the stun gun marks. The BPD and DA had the authority to exhume the body--Steve Thomas says it would have become a media event, and they decided against it. What John Ramsey said is they laid JBR to rest, and he couldn't make the decision to exhume her body, and he didn't care if conclusive proof those were stun gun marks would point more to his innocence. It's not that easy for a citizen to exhume a body anyway. They have to go through the courts. This was the BPD investigation--they should have done their job.....and Meyer should have called in additional experts during the autopsy. He should have known about the Boggs case--afterall, you'd think coroners would be cognizant of others mistakes and learn from them.

@bold.
Oh I agree.Cause all I've seen were experts (both IDI and RDI) commenting on his work,taking from it only what supported their OWN theory.Are there any objective experts left in such high profile cases?I stopped following the Spector trial at some point just because of that. I thought science is science,it's either black or white.No,what you lately see is 10 stating it's black,another 10 that it's white.Where is this going.

It was up to the DA to obtain a warrant to exhume JB, in the absence of parental request. Hunter wouldn't even grant a warrant for phone records, he'd never issue one for this. The DA and R defense team did not want her exhumed. I am sure they had their reasons.....and it wasn't because she was "at rest".
Any innocent parent would want to know. THEN she would have been able to be "at rest".

I've read about some reasons for exhumations, to re-coup jewellry from a deceased relative, even to verifiy the casket was as good as the warranty said (honestly i'm not making this up) so in the hope of finding new evidence to help solve a murder investigation, i cannot see why it wouldn't be allowed. Apart from JR not wanting it.

If I had the money, I'd buy it. Would I live in it? .....can't say for sure, but I would definitely buy it if I could.

I've read about some reasons for exhumations, to re-coup jewellry from a deceased relative, even to verifiy the casket was as good as the warranty said (honestly i'm not making this up) so in the hope of finding new evidence to help solve a murder investigation, i cannot see why it wouldn't be allowed. Apart from JR not wanting it.

I've got a really good New Jersey-type Mob story about just such a thing. Wouldn't want to post it publicly, but PM me if you want to hear it.

Exhuming JB's body back then and proving those were stun gun marks would have helped building a case against our intruder assuming there will be a dna match someday.

So JR not being interested in proving his innocence hence the refusal is :boohoo:

Once again he had a chance to help solve this case and he said NO.Why is it always about him and his guilt or innocence.Exhuming her body would have helped the CASE and JB.It would have helped the case if IDI.But I guess JR knows better whether RDi or IDI and it explains his refusal.

The home has been lived in for years, by at least 2 families. NO one has reported any evidence that JB, or any other entity from the Other Side is in residence.
JB is resting in peace. From where she is, she couldn't care less about this case, including whether her killer is ever discovered.
Like all children who die, no matter the cause, she died in innocence. And so she remains.

Thank you for sharing, DeeDee. That is so comforting and something I believe as well. However, you worded it perfectly. If you don’t mind that I ask: Do you talk to JonBenet or has she ever talked to you? Pm me if you prefer. Thank you if you decide to respond.

Just reinforces how easy it would have been to see and hear an intruder that night. Christmas or not, it really wasn't that late when this happened. TOD around midnight- plenty of people still awake and about.

I thought the same thing the first time we drove past the house. There was no intruder, IMO.

You're right about the media coverage on the house---it wasn't in a gated, or even exclusive community. A whole hodgepodge of expanded homes, bungalows, student housing, and transcient area not that far away. There is also an alley in back, that was very dark when I went by the house many years ago.

I met one of the owners of the Mork and Mindy house on a historical tour in Boulder. They were paid an extraordinarily low amount of money (around $500) for the program to use the house at the beginning of the show. They installed a fence, because people would come right up to the house and peer in the windows at all times of the day.

I had to go back and look at my pictures because I didn't remember a fence around the M&M house, but there is a fence. We did a quick drive-by and didn't even stop. I got a couple of pictures. I noticed that the plaque was still next to the front door. They certainly were not paid very much money for the use of the of the outside of their home! Especially when you consider how many people probably have driven them nuts over the years. I don't know if M&M is even airing these days.

We went down the alley and it's narrow ... and it is dark. I don't like enclosed areas and I had a little bit of the willies going on when we drove down the alley.

Way back when it seems like you could see more of the Ramsey house from the alley. I think there is a privacy fence on the property line in the alley, but I didn't take pictures of that for some reason. I think the first time we drove down the alley there wasn't a privacy fence which is why we probably saw more of the house.

I had to go back and look at my pictures because I didn't remember a fence around the M&M house, but there is a fence. We did a quick drive-by and didn't even stop. I got a couple of pictures. I noticed that the plaque was still next to the front door. They certainly were not paid very much money for the use of the of the outside of their home! Especially when you consider how many people probably have driven them nuts over the years. I don't know if M&M is even airing these days.

We went down the alley and it's narrow ... and it is dark. I don't like enclosed areas and I had a little bit of the willies going on when we drove down the alley.

Way back when it seems like you could see more of the Ramsey house from the alley. I think there is a privacy fence on the property line in the alley, but I didn't take pictures of that for some reason. I think the first time we drove down the alley there wasn't a privacy fence which is why we probably saw more of the house.

They still show M&M on one of the channels with old sitcoms---think it's on Saturdays. I don't remember the name of the neighborhood the house is in, but it's pricier then the Ramsey house. They did do a lot of improvements at the Ramsey house. Put in the wrought iron fence and planted large evergreens in the front, and closed in the back area. At the time of the murder access to the backyard was wide open, except for some pieces of fence. The alley is creepy---I remember the single lights that didn't give off that much light, and it's basically only wide enough for one car. The garage backed up right to the alley---typical popup in Boulder and Denver....the expansions cover just about the whole lot.

They still show M&M on one of the channels with old sitcoms---think it's on Saturdays. I don't remember the name of the neighborhood the house is in, but it's pricier then the Ramsey house. They did do a lot of improvements at the Ramsey house. Put in the wrought iron fence and planted large evergreens in the front, and closed in the back area. At the time of the murder access to the backyard was wide open, except for some pieces of fence. The alley is creepy---I remember the single lights that didn't give off that much light, and it's basically only wide enough for one car. The garage backed up right to the alley---typical popup in Boulder and Denver....the expansions cover just about the whole lot.

Not too long after JonBenet's murder we were in Boulder and I went by the house. I don't think I walked onto the property, but I do remember getting some really good photos of the back of the house. I need to look around for those ... they are here somewhere.

The alley is creepy. I wondered what would happen if another car was entering the alley from the opposite direction. It may be one way, but I didn't see a sign indicating it was one way.

I loved M&M. I'll have to check the TV guide and see if I can find out when it airs where we live. :)

Not too long after JonBenet's murder we were in Boulder and I went by the house. I don't think I walked onto the property, but I do remember getting some really good photos of the back of the house. I need to look around for those ... they are here somewhere.

The alley is creepy. I wondered what would happen if another car was entering the alley from the opposite direction. It may be one way, but I didn't see a sign indicating it was one way.

I loved M&M. I'll have to check the TV guide and see if I can find out when it airs where we live. :)

Only one car can go down the alley. I know, because when I was driving down the alley, one of the college students that was living in the house came from the opposite direction, and start shaking his fist at me, and he then pulled into the garage. I had to back up to let him in...he gunned his motor like he was going to hit me.

Only one car can go down the alley. I know, because when I was driving down the alley, one of the college students that was living in the house came from the opposite direction, and start shaking his fist at me, and he then pulled into the garage. I had to back up to let him in...he gunned his motor like he was going to hit me.

How rude! Hopefully you shook yours back at him. Sounds like he wanted to play "chicken" with you.

That is bizarre. I looked to see if their was a one-way sign (there wasn't). Sounds to me like the fellow you encountered needs to take a class that can help him with self-control issues.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734
Back