Random Thoughts and Discussion Ideas#5 About the Case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think they are absorbing all of this incoming information quietly at home and in privacy. I honestly don't blame them for staying away for a few nights at a hotel that will afford them more privacy than a Motel 6. Can you imagine (not that anyone would WANT to imagine this) the informational and emotional overload they are going thru right now? I think that just out of respect as human beings, we should give them some space to come to terms with reality. I can't imagine having my granddaughter murdered, having the finger pointed at my daughter, being shown that my daughter is living a life that is a complete 180 from what I thought it was via photographic evidence. Then to realize that your daughter, that you loved and raised, might possibly be a horrible monster. Add into that an extreme desire to make sure everything is under control and that you maintain an image of neat and tidy perfection. What a shocking blow to the system. Perhaps the best thing for the A's would be for them to stay hidden for a while so they can come face-to-face with reality and accept it and come to land at a place where they stop hindering LE's work.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Do they have an option? Morgan said he may have them held in contempt (correct terminology?) if they don't show.

IMO, yes and no....alot of people don't realize..(especially with divorce attorneys, where spousal hatred is common, a "lets get 'em attitude..)
attorneys are business associates. They commonly golf, lunch and socialize together. They go to conferences together.

That being said, I'm sure Brad & John have had some sort of understanding worked out where Brad has told John to give him some time...and filed a continuance...in light of pending ID confirmation, and immunity deal...much like the check charges against KC while murder charges are pending...

so, yes, he could pursue it. doubtful he would. you will see something shortly that says they've postponed it until after the holidays. John won't give them an open ticket delay, but its been said before in this thread that it is a major act of congress to schedule these depo's to begin with, so no one is really too upset (except us justice seekers at WS) when they get pushed back.

IMO they are finally doing the right thing in keeping quiet. They should have done that since day one.

They need to be quiet and out of the media spotlight.

As to the depositions, their lawyer can either ask Mr. Morgan to agree to a delay, or can file a motion for a protective order with the court where the case is pending. If the body of their grandchild has just been found, I think a court would likely grant it. That's just the way it is.

Since the new attorney raised the issue of immunity, you have to think it is an issue he would want to explore/resolve before the A's go under oath again anywhere to give testimony. IF, if, hypothetically, for example, one of them has lied under oath about something in the past, do they tell the truth now and risk those consequences, or do they re-perjure themselves, and still hope to later get immunity? LE may say they have no current plan to charge them for anything, but that sort of leaves them twisting in the wind. It's getting complicated out there.

They need to be quiet and out of the media spotlight.

As to the depositions, their lawyer can either ask Mr. Morgan to agree to a delay, or can file a motion for a protective order with the court where the case is pending. If the body of their grandchild has just been found, I think a court would likely grant it. That's just the way it is.

Since the new attorney raised the issue of immunity, you have to think it is an issue he would want to explore/resolve before the A's go under oath again anywhere to give testimony. IF, if, hypothetically, for example, one of them has lied under oath about something in the past, do they tell the truth now and risk those consequences, or do they re-perjure themselves, and still hope to later get immunity? LE may say they have no current plan to charge them for anything, but that sort of leaves them twisting in the wind. It's getting complicated out there.

Even if they get immunity in the criminal case, I don't think it will protect them with the civil case. With all the comments they made about ZFG, they may find that they get drawn in to that complaint, too, if they are not forthcoming with JM in the disposition.

I do think he will re-schedule that due to the current circumstances, but by beginning of year, he will be full force on getting vindication for his client. You can't blame him, as ZG was very much wronged by KC and all who pointed to her as the "nanny." IMO

I said this is another thread, but it had been moved and I wanted to see if anyone else had info.

When I was searching with TES on Sunday the 9th, a woman had been trespassed for sending information to FOX News on the 8th.

I wonder if she might be the same woman who is conveniently sending FOX photos of the woods/sign.

I mean, the woman trespassed was a team leader who knew pictures were disallowed. She had to have some kind of ill intent to take a picture of random woods anyway, I'd say.

Does anyone know if this new "informant" would be ex-military or LE? Thus allowing her to be a team leader? It'd be easy to verify the identity, as TES verified all volunteer waivers with the person's DL.

It might be a stretch, but it would show a continued relationship with FOX. Do people just carry around cell numbers for FOX News, LOL? She was sending text messages, so it was either to a reporter or to an email. The latter would mean nothing, but if it was the former...

I have no clue how to start a thread or if I am even putting this in the right one. If this is wrong I will move it if someone tells me how. In the interview from TonE he state the first time KC ran out of gas her car was parked on Suburban drive. I mentioned it when the remains were found. Maybe she dumped the remains afraif he would insist on helping her put gas in the car.

I said this is another thread, but it had been moved and I wanted to see if anyone else had info.

When I was searching with TES on Sunday the 9th, a woman had been trespassed for sending information to FOX News on the 8th.

I wonder if she might be the same woman who is conveniently sending FOX photos of the woods/sign.

I mean, the woman trespassed was a team leader who knew pictures were disallowed. She had to have some kind of ill intent to take a picture of random woods anyway, I'd say.

Does anyone know if this new "informant" would be ex-military or LE? Thus allowing her to be a team leader? It'd be easy to verify the identity, as TES verified all volunteer waivers with the person's DL.

It might be a stretch, but it would show a continued relationship with FOX. Do people just carry around cell numbers for FOX News, LOL? She was sending text messages, so it was either to a reporter or to an email. The latter would mean nothing, but if it was the former...

ROFL! OMG - oh well, my monitor screen NEEDED cleaning anyway.ROFL Seriously, thanks for a much needed laugh!

For the Anthony's. I can't foresee the court giving Casey access/decision-making authority over the remains under the circumstances. I'm guessing CA will sue before she would let someone else take them out of the Anthony family. She has been tenaciously protecting Casey, in my opinion.

Don't look for them to name the father, especially now. Naming a father not connected to the family would throw a wrench in the defense's plan to re-examine remains/perform a second autopsy. The bio dad could decline it, and that would be that.

Okay, so this is totally random, (hence thread title!) but what if the deputy sent out to respond to MeterReader's tip on the 13th was sleeping with KC--knew bag was there but wanted to delay discovery so that only skeletal remains would be found, thus lessening evidence against KC? So many wheels within wheels in this case!

Didn't CA say that she and Caylee swam on June 15th? Didn't GA say that he saw KC and an alive Caylee on the 16th? Didn't GA say that he found the pool ladder up on the 16th and called CA at work to tell her this? That says A) that it isn't likely GA left the pool ladder up so that rules him out and B) that Baez can claim this death was an accidental drowning, and that "possibly" CA, and not KC, is indirectly responsible for this childs death. He's going to beat that "manner of death homicide, cause of death undetermined" all to hell. I'm still really confused how you can call it murder if you don't know HOW someone died??
He's going to say the child drowned, he will attribute the chloroform to pool chemicals, and he will say that KC turned Caylee loose in the back yard never DREAMING that CA would be careless enough to leave the pool ladder up KNOWING that Caylee would go out there if she got half a chance. Why did she lie? Well naturally to protect her mother!
Maybe that IS what happened..who knows anymore. But I'm betting that KC drops it square on CA's head rather than take responsibility for what she did.
All of a sudden the A's admit inconsistent statements and ask for immunity? The elusive Lee comes back...with a lawyer in tow? KC gets the positive ID and the A's dont go to see their daughter, even if it's just to look at her and say 'sorry KC, we're here for ya?" The three of them are scared that one or all of them is going to get blamed for something now that Caylee has been found. I think the storm is still brewing...and it's going to get a whole lot worse.

Okay, I'm really sorry if this subject has been exhausted, but I'm sitting here at work and feel like I've had an epiphany.

Now, don't get me wrong. I believe Casey killed Caylee intentionally and acted alone. No doubt in my mind. However...

...is it possible her web searches had nothing to do with Caylee at all? Maybe she wanted to knock off Cindy. "Household weapons" "neck breaking" and all that. If you treat the chloroform as being in a bubble, it makes me wonder if maybe Cindy was a target.

All this is coming after thinking about Cindy's alleged "landscaping incident" where she hurt her neck. Maybe the 15th wasn't the first day things had gotten physical. I don't believe Casey would be stupid enough to target Caylee in her parents' home, but maybe she would make an attempt on the mother that loved, hated, and controlled her. Maybe at the end she decided taking away Caylee would be more of a punishment.

Excuse me. Did I miss something?

Maybe I'm somehow confused--very possible--but I was reading in some of the released discovery that the reason Cindy couldn't babysit Caylee is that she hurt her neck while landscaping. The article was in the Orlando Sentinel, I believe, and it was a rundown of tidbits. That was one of them. What was unclear to me was whether GA was giving that as a reason on the 24th as to why Cindy wasn't babysitting on the 16th, or whether Casey was using that as an excuse why she couldn't see Tony. The way it was listed was a bit ambiguous.

I mean, either way it's likely a lie, but the more I thought about that and the physical altercation they had, the more it got me to wondering if maybe this wasn't the first time Casey felt some....urges.

The very spot "nature called" on Dec 11 is the PRECISE spot he knew he saw a suspicious trash bag back in Aug. I just find it either miraculous or perplexing.

I think the MM never let it go, and so he chose that area to relieve himself. Self-justifcation, if you will. Maybe after being dismissed three times, he felt a bit silly going back yet again. So, he decided he needed to pee and what better area?

I don't find that weird as much as the reason no one looked in that bag before now. I mean, I get the first two times, but when he was there WITH the deputy, why?

Did you all catch in the JH interview when KC says Caylee is "our" baby. My baby, dads baby, moms baby and Lees baby................creepy no?

As a mother/grandma.........no way could I stay in that house, with CAYLEE pix, toys etc. That CAYLEE was wrapped up in a sheet that matches her little bed, that CAYLEE probably laid dead in the back yard, CAYLEE was thrown away like trash and found around the corner, CAYLEE was in a garbage bag from my cubboard ?,
the smell of CAYLEE's death was in my car in my garage! Personally I would have to go live with someone else til I got my strength back...........I would want to die, hopefully
the A family won't do anything crazy. I do worry about murder/suicide with CA/GA. IMO

Well, allegedly, CA grabbed KC by the neck the night they were fighting. Maybe CA is the one who looked up neck breaking-maybe that search had nothing to do with Caylee at all. Maybe CA was trying to let off some steam or something. I'm probably wrong. Just thinking out loud....

In her mind she was gorgeous, unless she had been in jail for a while, and then she "looked like hell" sniff sniff sniff. This girl thinks she is Gods gift

Sickening isn't it! I can't help but roll my eyes when I see that clip. She's so into herself. I thought she was attractive at first, but my DH said he thought she was ugly.

The other thing I find interesting with the video is, Caylee says "Are you tired Pop-Pop?" Seconds later, she lifts the table cloth over her mouth and closes her eyes. I have to wonder if Caylee is showing us her association to the words "are you tired". (cloth over mouth and sleep)

I love that clip-she's so cute-and the way she talks is so sweet. My heart just melts when I watch that-and then I feel so bad, knowing what happened to that sweetie. :mad:

I thought she was playing peek a boo with someone with that table cloth. My nephew used to do that when he was about that age.

I also love Pop Pop's response to "Are you tired?" He sounds all groggy and says, "Yeah, sure." :)Is that Cindy's parents?

remember if there is an existing thread on a topic you should discuss it there,not here. this thread is for ideas that have no thread but you would like to see if there is any interest in starting a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste