Rant ABOUT THE CASE Here #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG. My heart just continues to break. That would explain the cadaver dogs hitting on the backyard.

Today sucks.

Well someone named NG pizzed in my Wheaties.
None in the family is facing charges or however they said it.
That means A's will get their movie deal.
A's will get Lifetime deal.
A's will get rich beyond their wildest dreams off their duct taped dead grand baby.
As sure as the sun will rise Caylee's "autopsy" photos will be leaked...what is a $10,000.00 sanction from a judge when one could make millions from a few photos. JMO

A's will get rich beyond their wildest dreams off their duct taped dead grand baby.
As sure as the sun will rise Caylee's "autopsy" photos will be leaked...what is a $10,000.00 sanction from a judge when one could make millions from a few photos. JMO

Oh no, Truth...you are so right. I was so upset that they were not going to be held accountable for obstruction and tampering that I didn't even think of what else it meant. Uuugh, I can not stomache the thought of them making any more money off poor Caylee's death. I so hope this doesn't happen.

I am comforting myself that this says IS, vs WILL. I'm not giving up hope yet.

I am sooooo mad!!

I want to know the names of EVERY person who knew our precious Caylee was rotting in the woods less than a mile from her home!!

I want them all to be sent to jail and violated in every way possible!!!!

Pure EVIL to let Caylee's body be treated like that!

My rant is about the resistance that a female can be a full blown psychopath. The argument with Cindy is cited as the reason for the murder, but that isn't Casey's MO. Everything is all about her, making herself out to be a victim, and getting what she wants. Why couldn't Casey premeditate as well as any man who commits crimes when faced with rejection or threatened with being left? IMO the murder was all about Casey and not just some argument with her mom causing her to storm out of the house and kill in some fit of rage.

My rant is about the resistance that a female can be a full blown psychopath. The argument with Cindy is cited as the reason for the murder, but that isn't Casey's MO. Everything is all about her, making herself out to be a victim, and getting what she wants. Why couldn't Casey premeditate as well as any man who commits crimes when faced with rejection or threatened with being left? IMO the murder was all about Casey and not just some argument with her mom causing her to storm out of the house and kill in some fit of rage.

I understand that frustration. Reverse sexism based on emotions, not logical thinking.

I know that a lot of people feel that GA and CA are full of you know what but I still feel so bad for them. We have to remember that not only did they lose their granddaughter, they SMELLED the DEATH of their granddaughter. CA-"it SMELLS like a dead body" GA-"I know that SMELL". For those of us who has lost someone close to us, we may have seen them after the death but we did not SMELL their DEATH (if that makes sense). To me that is far more worse. That SMELL will haunt them for the rest of their lives.

I know that a lot of people feel that GA and CA are full of you know what but I still feel so bad for them. We have to remember that not only did they lose their granddaughter, they SMELLED the DEATH of their granddaughter. CA-"it SMELLS like a dead body" GA-"I know that SMELL". For those of us who has lost someone close to us, we may have seen them after the death but we did not SMELL their DEATH (if that makes sense). To me that is far more worse. That SMELL will haunt them for the rest of their lives.

It boggles my mind how they have been able to live, eat and sleep in that house!:confused:

Before I start my rant, I'd like to say that I admire & respect the WSerz who care so much about the heartwrenching cases on this site. I have been a lurker for a long time so your hard work has not gone unnoticed by me. Peace to all.

The rant will now begin. KC made a statement to LA that really upsets me (I'm calling it 'upsets me' because other words are far cruder). It was in one of their jailhouse convo's:

CASEY: We’re going to set up a meeting for Monday, Jose was going to think about stuff, how we were going to set things up over the weekend. He was going to be here with me when we bring then in, um, you know and as far as what I answer, how I answer, you know how all that goes down he was going to figure that out this weekend. He was actually going to come up either today or tomorrow and bring a couple of the videos I guess for me to watch from some of the news stuff that’s been going on, I guess some of the talk shows. Just to try to update me on some of the stuff. Plus he wanted me wanted me to get a good laugh.

"....get a good laugh". Only a psychopath could say that - there's no denying it IMO.

I hope the transcripts of the jailhouse visits are introduced into evidence for the jury to review so they don't miss a word of all that's gone on.

I am sooooooo ready for karma to take care of her.

Rant over.

There are some things about this case I might really, really, really not want to know.

Not much, but some things.

I made a stupid move tonight and thought I would go listen to the available audio again. I started with the 911 calls. And then I got to the "give me TonE's number" call.

Every. Single. Time. It. Just. Makes. Me. So. Mad.

I mean really, this call has it all. It starts with her mom and the "involvement" speech, and CA being as brutally honest as we have seen her be in the last 6+ months. And then Lee... I still think Lee is really a hero in this so it irritates me when she is so hateful to him, and I am glad he tells her he is through with her lies, even if he had to later pretend he was falling for them. But then... it's the part with Kristina (sp?) that everyone here knows.

My heart breaks when she talks about Caylee... I know Kristina is saying and acting and feeling exactly how I would in that situation. It cuts right through me to listen to the genuine anguish she gives off when she says she will just die if anything happens to Caylee. And then KC and her "waste, huge waste".

:furious::furious::furious::furious:

If I knew nothing else about this case, that right there would be my "light bulb moment". No one who loved and was worried about their daughter could possibly be so cold and rude and heartless to someone who is obviously loving and worrying like Kristina. There is no story, no testimony, nothing in the world that could convince me to believe that a "mother" who said that was at all interested in finding her daughter.

Oh, and I am also mad about Geraldo tonight. Not nearly as mad as I am about that phone call, but mad nonetheless. :mad:

I'm still mad right now but I will end my public ranting.

I made a stupid move tonight and thought I would go listen to the available audio again. I started with the 911 calls. And then I got to the "give me TonE's number" call.

Every. Single. Time. It. Just. Makes. Me. So. Mad.

I mean really, this call has it all. It starts with her mom and the "involvement" speech, and CA being as brutally honest as we have seen her be in the last 6+ months. And then Lee... I still think Lee is really a hero in this so it irritates me when she is so hateful to him, and I am glad he tells her he is through with her lies, even if he had to later pretend he was falling for them. But then... it's the part with Kristina (sp?) that everyone here knows.

My heart breaks when she talks about Caylee... I know Kristina is saying and acting and feeling exactly how I would in that situation. It cuts right through me to listen to the genuine anguish she gives off when she says she will just die if anything happens to Caylee. And then KC and her "waste, huge waste".

:furious::furious::furious::furious:

If I knew nothing else about this case, that right there would be my "light bulb moment". No one who loved and was worried about their daughter could possibly be so cold and rude and heartless to someone who is obviously loving and worrying like Kristina. There is no story, no testimony, nothing in the world that could convince me to believe that a "mother" who said that was at all interested in finding her daughter.

Oh, and I am also mad about Geraldo tonight. Not nearly as mad as I am about that phone call, but mad nonetheless. :mad:

I'm still mad right now but I will end my public ranting.

I know it! Casey was p*ssed to be sitting in jail "on a whim" (comedy gold, btw). She was p*ssed at CA beyond measure which can be heard in her choice of words, tone, clipped speech, etc. She was irate at Cindy's "cameo" because hell, Casey is the main player here! She did not want to hear bupkis about Caylee from Christina. "What a WASTE!" To my ears, she was filthy, nasty, condescending and not caring one damn whit about Caylee. There will be so many nails in her coffin but I'm sure this first call home will be one of them.

The icing on the "cake" for me is the "sweethearts" coming from Cindy. I didn't like it then, and I don't like it now. In no way can I fathom ever calling someone a "sweetheart" in this situation. Disgusting!

I totally agree with you!

I know it! Casey was p*ssed to be sitting in jail "on a whim" (comedy gold, btw). She was p*ssed at CA beyond measure which can be heard in her choice of words, tone, clipped speech, etc. She was irate at Cindy's "cameo" because hell, Casey is the main player here! She did not want to hear bupkis about Caylee from Christina. "What a WASTE!" To my ears, she was filthy, nasty, condescending and not caring one damn whit about Caylee. There will be so many nails in her coffin but I'm sure this first call home will be one of them.

The icing on the "cake" for me is the "sweethearts" coming from Cindy. I didn't like it then, and I don't like it now. In no way can I fathom ever calling someone a "sweetheart" in this situation. Disgusting!

so true! That was actually shocking to hear her speak to Kristina in such a loathsome manner. Its frightening to think anyone can find any innocence in her demeanor or her comments thus far.

Everytime I hear the 911 call---at the end, CA says "Caylee is missing", "Caylee is missing". She says it twice. She sounds like she is in so much pain, the normal reaction of a grandmother. That's where my heart goes out to her.

I didn't find that to be a term of endearment, just more Anthony-code-speak. Growing up in a highly combative relationship with my mother there were definitely things she called me that had underlying meanings, and of course I reciprocated (not that yes mommy dearest is that coded... LOL)

I am furious :furious: about all the attention this kc gets.
People sending her money to eat snacks, :furious:
kc has no respect for anybody or anything.
Yet kc has a million dollar defense team....to get her off murder 1...why? :furious:
If this happened in my little town, kc would be just another mother that slayed her child.
kc and family act like celebreties now. I just had to rant, sorry! :furious:

Before I start my rant, I'd like to say that I admire & respect the WSerz who care so much about the heartwrenching cases on this site. I have been a lurker for a long time so your hard work has not gone unnoticed by me. Peace to all.

The rant will now begin. KC made a statement to LA that really upsets me (I'm calling it 'upsets me' because other words are far cruder). It was in one of their jailhouse convo's:

"....get a good laugh". Only a psychopath could say that - there's no denying it IMO.

I hope the transcripts of the jailhouse visits are introduced into evidence for the jury to review so they don't miss a word of all that's gone on.

I am sooooooo ready for karma to take care of her.

Rant over.

Hi and welcome..........
another beautiful girl missing .........so sad!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member